Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Did anybody see worthless, waste Joe at the latest press conference ? Appeared briefly, tossed us a pack of lies, saying when he took over the economy, it was bad (it had just achieved the highest GDP growth in US history, and inflation was 1.4% ........9.1% in June 2022).
He said nothing about what everybody is talking about (the Chinese balloon), and quickly left with his 2 snickering bootlickers.

Why does this clown even appear in press conferences ? He isn't doing the job of being POTUS. He's only there to MAKE MONEY selling political influence to other countries (notably China & Ukraine). He is interested is what is good for HIM and his family, and that's about it. He might as well never appear in front of the press and the American people, for whom he seems to have no interest with whatsoever.

The Chinese have like 500 satellites in space. This doesn't count the information they probably get from the Soviets and what they can gain through espionage and trips to Mara Largo, Delaware etc...

The balloon is not a concern.

What should concern folks is this. If the balloon flew over the states that border Montana undetected...that is pretty bad. If it came from Canada and they didn't tell us/didn't know about it...that is pretty bad too. I doubt it got past our monitors. If so, we have a stunning hole in our defense system. My feeling/hope is that the guys and gals at NORAD/The Pentagon knew about it and just hopped nobody would notice it via cloud cover or whatever. I'm more disappointed that they thought it would go unnoticed

Possibly a CIA False Flag if it was just a single something .
But three or more suggests intent and the fact of three weather balloons all going off course and from different directions at roughly the same time seems an unlikely coincidence .
A million to one , imho .

I can appreciate all the reasons for not shooting one down .

But why can't one be captured and towed to wherever lost balloons are towed before analysis etc etc ?

A stunt of some kind? But for what ?

The Chinese have like 500 satellites in space. This doesn't count the information they probably get from the Soviets and what they can gain through espionage and trips to Mara Largo, Delaware etc...

The balloon is not a concern.

What should concern folks is this. If the balloon flew over the states that border Montana undetected...that is pretty bad. If it came from Canada and they didn't tell us/didn't know about it...that is pretty bad too. I doubt it got past our monitors. If so, we have a stunning hole in our defense system. My feeling/hope is that the guys and gals at NORAD/The Pentagon knew about it and just hopped nobody would notice it via cloud cover or whatever. I'm more disappointed that they thought it would go unnoticed
Did it ever occur to you it could be carrying a nuclear bomb ?Possible EMP scenario ?

Possibly a CIA False Flag if it was just a single something .
But three or more suggests intent and the fact of three weather balloons all going off course and from different directions at roughly the same time seems an unlikely coincidence .
A million to one , imho .

I can appreciate all the reasons for not shooting one down .

But why can't one be captured and towed to wherever lost balloons are towed before analysis etc etc ?

A stunt of some kind? But for what ?
If it's carrying a nuclear device, interference with it could trigger an EMP event. Could be too risky to do anything with it.

Supposedly not the first incursion......public was never informed.......classified......FOIA time.....
Wow... Could be what delivered COVID the last time. Hmmmm. I know I sound crazy, but. spy balloon sounds crazy to me or rather a weather balloon from China in our restricted air space ?... 😂

Yup. Here's one way to assure that your nuke workers are fully supportive of the Reich. You simply create a scandal and fire the ones you don't like based on that. There was also a big scandal going on at the Pentagon around the same time and the ranks we're being purged and replaced there as well. And that was also when the current government in Ukraine was illegally installed by the West. It's like the entire deck of cards we have now was being rigged by the Obama administration back then.

Might find that doing nothing in the form of court marshalling Biden and his merry band of cronies was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

If it's carrying a nuclear device, interference with it could trigger an EMP event. Could be too risky to do anything with it.
If carrying a slow spraying bio Hazzard mechanism, otherwise wouldn't that be just as great of a threat to our well being as an EMP also ???? Heck I don't know, because I could be just jumpy after the last situation we experienced with the Chinese regarding the COVID virus, and worse it's origins still being unknown.

Did anybody see worthless, waste Joe at the latest press conference ? Appeared briefly, tossed us a pack of lies, saying when he took over the economy, it was bad (it had just achieved the highest GDP growth in US history, and inflation was 1.4% ........9.1% in June 2022).
He said nothing about what everybody is talking about (the Chinese balloon), and quickly left with his 2 snickering bootlickers.

Why does this clown even appear in press conferences ? He isn't doing the job of being POTUS. He's only there to MAKE MONEY selling political influence to other countries (notably China & Ukraine). He is interested is what is good for HIM and his family, and that's about it. He might as well never appear in front of the press and the American people, for whom he seems to have no interest with whatsoever.
I don't like him or his ridiculous picks he chose to woke up Washington.

Did it ever occur to you it could be carrying a nuclear bomb ?Possible EMP scenario ?
Could be something like that, but highly doubtful because of the sneaky ways countries have since learned on how to hurt one another quietly, otherwise just as it could have been the case we experienced with COVID.

Who knows anymore ??

Hard to trust the ole "nothing to see here folk's, so just move along" talk anymore.

You need to go back and read the news stories about the balloon again. No, it's NOT carrying a payload the size and weight of three buses. The balloon itself is roughly the size of 3 school buses. The thing it's carrying (payload) is underneath and quite a bit smaller than the balloon itself.
It’s not about the size of the balloon. It is that our #1 enemy is floating something over our air space, for what purpose is unknown, and any president who hadn’t been paid off by the Communists would have shot it down days ago.

It’s not about the size of the balloon. It is that our #1 enemy is floating something over our air space, for what purpose is unknown, and any president who hadn’t been paid off by the Communists would have shot it down days ago.

How,

obviously USA hasn't weapons to put the balloon down, it not easy to stop an object flying twenty miles high

Does the US have unstoppable hypersonic missiles like Russia?

This is another Afghanistan-level disaster for Biden, politically. Or close. 8 of 30 trending topics on US Twitter right now are about this Chinese balloon.

He needs to be run out of office before we are in a nuclear war.

Degenerate, corrupt idiot.

LOL
Russia tested its first hypersonic missiles ten years ago, it's the long way until the serial production

Forum List

Back