Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS of the "SHEARED OFF WINGS???"

Citing "thousands" of Zionist Fascist liars proves nothing.
Thousands of Zionist Fascist liars. All those people in the Pentagon, eh?

Wow. I retract my earlier statement. It takes TEN pounds of brain damage. You had to borrow someone else's brain and ruin it, too, to be this stupid.

You actually believe thousands and thousands and thousands of people at the Pentagon were in on the conspiracy, and that none of them have talked in all this time. Not to mention the team that fired this delusional missile.

Shit, man. A blowjob in the Oval Office can't even be kept a secret between TWO people!

You do realize a 757 is made of aluminum, right? At a high speed, the aircraft would be shattered into a zillion pieces. And I know from experience that aluminum burns very easily.

Here is an aircraft in Kuwait which was set afire:

kuwait-airpot-burned-plane.jpg

You can see there is very little wreckage left.

Here is an engine rotor from the 757 which hit the Pentagon:

turbine-rotor.webp

Here are more aircraft debris, which you no doubt believe a bunch of guys ran out onto the field that day and planted it and told the people in the Pentagon, "SHHHHHHHH!":

main-qimg-766b70c2c43ad4197451891365f829c-lq.jpg

pentagon-911-1200-1.jpg

9-11-Pentagon-Debris.jpg

9-11-Pentagon-Debris-1.jpg

9-11-Pentagon-Debris-2.jpg

"I'm not stupid! It wasn't planted! It was Photoshopped by the FBI!"

Jesus was a Jew and never told a single lie in His entire life. Despite your hate for Him, He suffered for you and paid the price for your sins so that if you chose to, you can now be reconciled to God. Jesus will return in such a time as we live in right now to right all things, punish all injustices, judge the righteous and the wicked, and restore all things as they were meant to be from the beginning.

LOL...

REALLY.....

And you "know" this because YOU PARROT A BOOK....

When the authorities showed up to arrest Jesus, what did the Disciples do?

They BOLTED

YOU ARE A MORON WHO KNOWS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

Thousands of Zionist Fascist liars. All those people in the Pentagon, eh?

Wow. I retract my earlier statement. It takes TEN pounds of brain damage. You had to borrow someone else's brain and ruin it, too, to be this stupid.

You actually believe thousands and thousands and thousands of people at the Pentagon were in on the conspiracy, and that none of them have talked in all this time. Not to mention the team that fired this delusional missile.

Shit, man. A blowjob in the Oval Office can't even be kept a secret between TWO people!

You do realize a 757 is made of aluminum, right? At a high speed, the aircraft would be shattered into a zillion pieces. And I know from experience that aluminum burns very easily.

Here is an aircraft in Kuwait which was set afire:

kuwait-airpot-burned-plane.jpg

You can see there is very little wreckage left.

Here is an engine rotor from the 757 which hit the Pentagon:

turbine-rotor.webp

Here are more aircraft debris, which you no doubt believe a bunch of guys ran out onto the field that day and planted it and told the people in the Pentagon, "SHHHHHHHH!":

main-qimg-766b70c2c43ad4197451891365f829c-lq.jpg

pentagon-911-1200-1.jpg

9-11-Pentagon-Debris.jpg

9-11-Pentagon-Debris-1.jpg

9-11-Pentagon-Debris-2.jpg

"I'm not stupid! It wasn't planted! It was Photoshopped by the FBI!"

Mossad have been spending a lot of time with PHOTOSHOP

LOL...

REALLY.....

And you "know" this because YOU PARROT A BOOK....

When the authorities showed up to arrest Jesus, what did the Disciples do?

They BOLTED

YOU ARE A MORON WHO KNOWS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING
You do realize that "The Disciples Bolting" was fulfilled prophecy, correct?

OLD TESTAMENT:

"Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered," (Zechariah 13:7b RSV)

NEW TESTAMENT:

And when they had song a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. And Jesus said to them, "You will all fall away; for it is written, 'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.' But after I am raised up, I will go before you to Galilee." Peter said to him, "Even though they all fall away, I will not." And Jesus said to him, "Truly, I say to you, this very night, before the cock crows twice, you will deny me three times." But he said vehemently, "If I must die with you, I will not deny you." And they all said the same. (Mark 14:26-31 RSV)

As with all people like yourself, The Truth eventually comes out.

You hate God, so you Hate Jews. You Hate Jews because in Hating Jews, and wanting to destroy them, you think you can prove God is a Liar. You and who you serve is The Liar.

God will keep His Covenant even if you assemble the Entire World against Him, and His People, and The Nation of Israel.

God will prevail, Israel and Mankind will be Redeemed and God will Restore Everything.

Only you won't be part of that.

He will remove you and people like you from the process like a Surgeon Removes a Cancerous Tumor.

Without people like yourself in the world, The Earth can be like The Garden of Eden again.

Repent or be forever lost in darkness.

Last edited:
Jesus was a Nazi.

BECAUSE EINSTEIN!

einstein-nazi.jpg

Jesus was a dictator who bilked "everything" from 5k innocent morons.

They were slaves to him.

He raped and murdered them at his own convenience.

When busted, those 5k who lost everything were the ones voting for Barabbas and cheering the crucifixion, after

A COMPLETELY OPEN AND FAIR TRIAL where the defendant was given the opportunity to demonstrate his claims and failed to do so...

YOUR "GOD" does not exist...

I live in reality

You live with a religious paper bag over your head which states...

Stars are the same size as fig leaves

I live in reality

I live in reality

Poor Deluded Soul

2nd Thessalonians:

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

They were slaves to him.

When busted, those 5k who lost everything were the ones voting for Barabbas and cheering the crucifixion, after

A COMPLETELY OPEN AND FAIR TRIAL where the defendant was given the opportunity to demonstrate his claims and failed to do so...
The strangest thing about all of this is that all of your words are being recorded in Heaven and will be played back to you on Judgment Day, and so will the words of those people who tried to tell you that God Loves you and paid the price Himself for your transgressions and sins so that you may be saved if you were willing and come back to the loving arms of God and the Family of Heaven, which I imagine some members of your family reside. I am sure that they send their love and hope and pay for you to come to your senses so that one day you may have a happy reunion with them.

But you cannot preach life to one who's eyes are blinded by death and corruption. Only they have the power to reverse their course towards darkness and destruction and back towards The Light.

You are in a dark place, and so like Jesus said to Lazurus, I bid you to come forth from that dark tomb of death and into The Light.

"Come Forth!"

And Live!

They were slaves to him.

Wow. Your derangement just keeps getting worse and worse!

As I’ve said before: there are risks involved in a decision to get more involved. I agree with you on that. But

there are also risks inherent in a decision not to get more involved. Might very well amount to the same risk. My crystal ball is broken, so I don’t know which position is riskier. This is the only reason I feel bad for Brandon. It is a tough spot.

Still, on balance, my gut reminds me that the failure to stop Hitler more quickly didn’t work out so well.
Stop using your gut, and start using your head. The global media cabal, and the Neo-conservatives connected to the WEF, are running an OP.

The GDP of Nazi Germany at the start of WWII, and the GDP of Russia now? Not even in the same ballpark.

If this were China in Taiwan? Then your gut might be spot on. If this all goes south with the economic war? We will be in a poor spot to confront China. . . I am thinking that is what these folks have had planned. . . . :sigh2: The folks behind Biden can't be this stupid. . . can they?

But this confrontation is only shooting ourselves in the foot, by pushing Russia and China closer together, and destroying the dollar as the reserve currency? Something is afoot, and it has nothing to do with this small conflict.

iu

68pqm3.jpg

Wow. Your derangement just keeps getting worse and worse!

Are you a "Messianic?" a "Jew for Jesus?"

LOL!!!

Your ancestors worked at the BROTHEL where Jesus spent all of his "followers" money....

are being recorded in Heaven

Where is Heaven?

Show us the photos...

Are stars really the same size as figs???

New International Version
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

New Living Translation
Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind.

English Standard Version
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Berean Study Bible
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind.

Berean Literal Bible
and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, being shaken by a great wind.

King James Bible
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

New King James Version
And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

New American Standard Bible
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

NASB 1995
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

NASB 1977
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

Amplified Bible
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree shedding its late [summer] figs when shaken by a strong wind.

And those stars will fall to Earth just as soon as Jesus floats down from the clouds....

Christian Standard Bible
the stars of heaven fell to the earth as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a high wind;

ou do realize that "The Disciples Bolting" was fulfilled prophecy

And YOU KNOW THIS because YOU WERE THERE....

except you were not, you are parroting it....

You degrade humanity by submitting your own ability to observe and think to a cause that would shoot you in the back of the head for no reason and not feel one molecule of guilt for doing so.....

"You won't know what hit you" Schumer to Kavanaugh outside the SCOTUS

Where is Heaven?

Show us the photos...

Are stars really the same size as figs???

New International Version
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

New Living Translation
Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind.

English Standard Version
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Berean Study Bible
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind.

Berean Literal Bible
and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, being shaken by a great wind.

King James Bible
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

New King James Version
And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

New American Standard Bible
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Amplified Bible
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree shedding its late [summer] figs when shaken by a strong wind.

And those stars will fall to Earth just as soon as Jesus floats down from the clouds....

Christian Standard Bible
the stars of heaven fell to the earth as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a high wind;
The Natural Man with an unregenerate heart cannot understand the things of God, let alone understand The Holy Word of God.
Apparently learning about analogies was not part of your education.
You are confused because God has allowed you to be confused because you have rejected Truth, and instead embrace Lies.

The Natural Man with an unregenerate heart cannot understand the things of God, let alone understand The Holy Word of God.
Apparently learning about analogies was not part of your education.
You are confused because God has allowed you to be confused because you have rejected Truth, and instead embrace Lies.

In other words, if you notice that STARS are slightly larger than FIGS....

you have been confused by God????

LMFAO!!!!

"The Holy Word of God" = you dumbass unchosen morons exist to serve JEWS

In other words, if you notice that STARS are slightly larger than FIGS....

you have been confused by God????

LMFAO!!!!

"The Holy Word of God" = you dumbass unchosen morons exist to serve JEWS
Only a moron and a God hater would interpret God's words like you do.

No one chooses to serve Jews. Salvation came through The Jews in the form of Jesus Christ, and is offered to all. The non-Jew and Jew become part of the same vine, and when eternity comes, there is no difference between Jew and Gentile but all become part of the same vine.

But I would not expect a God hater to understand anything about God's Word. I expect you to mock it and ridicule it, just as God's Word said you would as The World becomes increasingly more wicked, and the time shortens.

Revelation 6:13 does not say that the stars are the size of figs. It uses an analogy to describe an event that is to happen in The End Times. It is John describing what he saw in The Vision Jesus Christ gave him, and he is describing it in human terms in the best way he knows how.

Revelation 6:12-14​

12 I watched as He opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, 'Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?'

Certainly not you.

Forum List

Back