Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

Always parroting and lying the ZIONIST FASCIST is...

Let's consider this. If the nose of the "757" was 8 feet off the ground, where were the engines?

IN THE GROUND....

And it was your "wingless" "757" that entered through this...

See the source image

The wings and engines were sheared off, dipshit.

Again, you are stupid enough to believe a building containing thousands of military experts were all convinced a missile was an aircraft. That's takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe.

Einstein...

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the EditorNew York TimesDecember 4, 1948 TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES: Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents. Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future. Attack on Arab Village A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party. Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute. The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots. Discrepancies Seen The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal. In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin. The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism. ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZHANNAH ARENDTABRAHAM BRICKRABBI JESSURUN CARDOZOALBERT EINSTEINHERMAN EISEN, M.D.HAYIM FINEMANM. GALLEN, M.D.H.H. HARRISZELIG S. HARRISSIDNEY HOOKFRED KARUSHBRURIA KAUFMANIRMA L. LINDHEIMNACHMAN MAISELSEYMOUR MELMANMYER D. MENDELSONM.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKYSAMUEL PITLICKFRITZ ROHRLICHLOUIS P. ROCKERRUTH SAGISITZHAK SANKOWSKYI.J. SHOENBERGSAMUEL SHUMANM. SINGERIRMA WOLFESTEFAN WOLF. New York, Dec. 2, 1948
So your argument is...because Einstein? :lol:

Gosh, I guess I can call every Jew a Nazi now without having to prove their actual Nazi behavior.

BECAUSE EINSTEIN!

The wings and engines were sheared off, dipshit.

Again, you are stupid enough to believe a building containing thousands of military experts were all convinced a missile was an aircraft. That's takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe.

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS of the "SHEARED OFF WINGS???"

Citing "thousands" of Zionist Fascist liars proves nothing.

So your argument is...because Einstein? :lol:

Gosh, I guess I can call every Jew a Nazi now without having to prove their actual Nazi behavior.

BECAUSE EINSTEIN!

Einstein said Jews can be fascist, and you are living proof of that truth...

Really...

Her party is funded, controlled, and led by JEWS

Biden
Schumer
Feinstein
Bloomberg
Schiff
Pelosi (another JDAAC)
Newsom

Jews are 99% of the funding of the Democrats

Soros
Zuckerberg
Bezos
Bloomberg
the late Jeff Epstein

Everyone who was long gold, oil, defense stocks, and the long bond on 910
Like all people there are good Jews and bad Jews. The bad Jews for instance helped The Nazis to round up their own brethren in WWII. Nationality or Ethnic makeup does not preclude Biden, Schumer, Pelosi or Schiff from committing acts of treason, betraying their own country and their own people.

There are many, many good Jews that oppose such people like the DemNazis I listed above.

Always parroting and lying the ZIONIST FASCIST is...

Let's consider this. If the nose of the "757" was 8 feet off the ground, where were the engines?

IN THE GROUND....

And it was your "wingless" "757" that entered through this...

See the source image

Hey dipshits...there were witnesses

Motorist Mary Lyman, who was on I-395, saw the airplane pass over at a "steep angle toward the ground and going fast" and then saw the cloud of smoke from the Pentagon.[64] Omar Campo, another witness, was on the other side of the road:

I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here.[65]
Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work and stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the airplane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."[65] Daryl Donley witnessed the crash and took some of the first photographs of the site.[66]

Refer to caption
Aerial view of the collapsed area and subsequent fire damage
USA Today reporter Mike Walter was driving on Washington Boulevard when he witnessed the crash:

I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.' And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon.[67]
Terrance Kean, who lived in a nearby apartment building, heard the noise of loud jet engines, glanced out his window, and saw a "very, very large passenger jet". He watched "it just plow right into the side of the Pentagon. The nose penetrated into the portico. And then it sort of disappeared, and there was fire and smoke everywhere."[68] Tim Timmerman, who is a pilot himself, noticed American Airlines markings on the aircraft as he saw it hit the Pentagon.[69] Other drivers on Washington Boulevard, Interstate 395, and Columbia Pike witnessed the crash, as did people in Pentagon City, Crystal City, and other nearby locations.[64]

Like all people there are good Jews and bad Jews. The bad Jews for instance helped The Nazis to round up their own brethren in WWII. Nationality or Ethnic makeup does not preclude Biden, Schumer, Pelosi or Schiff from committing acts of treason, betraying their own country and their own people.

There are many, many good Jews that oppose such people like the DemNazis I listed above.

W, McConnell, Boehner, Paul Ryan, Sessions, Cheney are all guilty of as many if not more acts of treason.

Jews lie. They lie because their tactics of lying work. Your preacher is a Jew who lies and has still fooled you for decades...

Donald Trump trusted Jews. He put Jews in positions of power at FBI, DOJ, SCOTUS, and where did that get him? Out a victim of massive election fraud enabled by

JEWS HE APPOINTED

The GOP will never get my support until it stops bowing to Israel and starts caring about AMERICA.

Just so you know DingBat, Jews can be Christians.

A moron with an IQ under 5 can be a person who votes - you are Exhibit A of that....

Is Rupert Murdoch a Christian as he claims or a Jew?

What about "Catholic" Biden???

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

It couldn't possibly be that Joe Biden is REALLY JEWISH and the editors of the AJT knew that......

W, McConnell, Boehner, Paul Ryan, Sessions, Cheney are all guilty of as many if not more acts of treason.

Jews lie. They lie because their tactics of lying work. Your preacher is a Jew who lies and has still fooled you for decades...

Donald Trump trusted Jews. He put Jews in positions of power at FBI, DOJ, SCOTUS, and where did that get him? Out a victim of massive election fraud enabled by

JEWS HE APPOINTED

The GOP will never get my support until it stops bowing to Israel and starts caring about AMERICA.
Fuck a bunch of antiSemites

My reaction is: well if that bitch says we shouldn’t do it, it’s a sure sign that it would be the right thing TO do.
Muslims are in Ukraine fighting for the Russians. No secret who's side she is on.

JEWS HE APPOINTED

People Lie. You especially.

Why you so racist "not my bro"?

Plenty of Jews completely supported and defended President Trump also.

Besides that, it's laughable that you call all these people Jews. How about we start with you proving who is a Jew and who is not, so we can factually talk about your bigoted diatribes?

JEWS LIE

AND they TOSS CARDS a lot to cover up their lies...

Lesh, another LEFT WING Zionist Fascist Democrat who loves W
Jesus was a Jew and never told a single lie in His entire life. Despite your hate for Him, He suffered for you and paid the price for your sins so that if you chose to, you can now be reconciled to God. Jesus will return in such a time as we live in right now to right all things, punish all injustices, judge the righteous and the wicked, and restore all things as they were meant to be from the beginning.

Plenty of Jews completely supported and defended President Trump also.

NAME THEM

I'll name the Jews who stabbed Trump in the back

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions
William Barr
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Coney Barrett
Raffensberger
Fox News
Bernovich - AZ AG who would not enforce state laws to allow the Cyber Ninjas to finish the audit
Toomey
Romney
Murkowski
Cheney family

NAME THEM

I'll name the Jews who stabbed Trump in the back

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions
William Barr
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Coney Barrett
Raffensberger
Fox News
Bernovich - AZ AG who would not enforce state laws to allow the Cyber Ninjas to finish the audit
Toomey
Romney
Murkowski
Cheney family
A list is not proof. Show us genealogies for each person you accuse of being a Jew. How about a little Due Process, or are you more of a witch hunt and unsubstantiated accusations kind of guy?

I know what you are, but do you know what you are?

Forum List

Back