Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

She was right about 911 being a fraud. A broken clock is still right twice daily...

911 was a fraud? Wow, and I worked across the street from the world trade center and was in the NY area on 9/11. But it didn't happen? Wow, they are amazing with fx now ...

Have you had a check up from the neck up? You may want to consider it

And you think saving Ukraine as an independent state is one of them?

What if Putin attacks Georgia, Estonia or Latvia next?
I wonder if maybe, possibly, conceivably, it would be a good idea to stop Putin before he learns a “lesson” that he can go after these other nations with impunity?

I wonder if maybe, possibly, conceivably, it would be a good idea to stop Putin before he learns a “lesson” that he can go after these other nations with impunity?
How would you suggest our fearless leaders stop Putin?

You realize that one of those is different from the others, right? Fundamentally different. Do you know which one and why?

I just pulled names out of a hat to make a quick metaphorical analogy.

I guess a better way would have been to question when a Russian invasion of another country (or by anyone) STOPS being our business?

She just doesn't want to see any white people saved.

So is it OK if I do since you know, I want to save my own lily white ass. It's not racism, LOL..

The wife and kids aren't white, so I don't need to spend my white chips to save them

So, assassinate a world leader BEFORE he does something we think he might do we don't like?

How George Sorosian.

Maybe we could time travel back and kill Vladimir's mother so he is never born! :SMILEW~130:

My reaction is: well if that bitch says we shouldn’t do it, it’s a sure sign that it would be the right thing TO do.
No she is right for once. F&^k those NeoNazis in Ukraine.

How would you suggest our fearless leaders stop Putin?
As I’ve said: options exist.

1. Arm Ukraine to the teeth and assist them via a no fly zone over Ukraine. Big risk of Putin over-reacting. So, not sure that’s what I’d advise our feckless leader.

2. Do nothing. Lowers the immediate risk of Putin having to over-react, but might teach him that we can be counted on to back down. Bullies like learning that lesson. It’s usually a mistake to incentivize their behavior.

3. Proceed with sanctions alone. It didn’t stop Putin from starting the invasion or from committing his war crimes. But there is some chance that it may become punishing enough so that Putin has to back the fuck up. (Down side is that it’s really a kind of “do nothing” as in option 2 above. So Putin might “learn” only that we won’t punch back. This could lead to bad consequences such as “Moldova” is next.)

I don’t know what the right path is. But I’m pretty sure 2 ought to be a non-starter. And since I do believe that bullies often back down when their victims fight back, I lean toward option 1.

Not sure why you ask. I don’t believe Brandon — or the ones making decisions for Brandon — are at all concerned with what any of us have to say.

Last edited:
So, assassinate a world leader BEFORE he does something we think he might do we don't like?

How George Sorosian.

Maybe we could time travel back and kill Vladimir's mother so he is never born! :SMILEW~130:
Oh no. Not before. This isn’t the department of future crimes. This would come after Putin already did “something.” It’s been in all the papers.

No she is right for once. F&^k those NeoNazis in Ukraine.
There may be a smallish set of Ukrainians who are akin to Nazis. But I am not supportive of them.

I prefer to consider all the non neonazis in Ukraine; and realistically, I am very supportive of stopping Putin from the outset. He picked Ukraine.
80F35A08-CB53-49B0-BAF3-53151A417F9D.jpeg

CA9B1145-EA41-4822-8342-0BF743911D87.jpeg

EBFC42E7-8D21-4137-B871-E6AF8A778135.jpeg

C71C7C48-77B0-4651-B6DE-C4DFFC301C78.jpeg

As I’ve said: options exist.

1. Ukraine to the teeth and assist them via a no fly zone over Ukraine. Big risk of Putin over-reacting. So, not sure that’s what I’d advise our feckless leader.

2. Do nothing. Lowers the immediate risk of Putin having to over-react, but might teach him that we can be counted on to back down. Bullies like learning that lesson. It’s usually a mistake to incentivize their behavior.

3. Proceed with sanctions alone. It didn’t stop Putin from starting the invasion or from committing his war crimes. But there is some chance that it may become punishing enough so that Putin has to back the fuck up. (Down side is that it’s really a kind of “do nothing” as in option 2 above. So Putin might “learn” only that we won’t punch back. This could lead to bad consequences such as “Moldova” is next.)

I don’t know what the right path is. But I’m pretty sure 2 ought to be a non-starter. And since I do believe that bullies often back down when their victims fight back, I lean toward option 1.

Not sure why you ask. I don’t believe Brandon — or the ones making decisions for Brandon — are at all concerned with what any of us have to say.
Option 1 will likely result in nuclear war. It shouldn’t be on the table at all.

Do you have any knowledge of the region? Are you aware of the coup the US committed in 2014? Are you aware of the thousands of ethnic Russians killed by Ukraine in the Donbass since 2014? Are you aware of Putin’s decades long red line that Ukraine doesn’t go NATO? Are you aware of the Nazi influences in the Ukrainian government?

Forum List

Back