Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

Dah. Russia will not threaten anyone besides Ukraine. History teaches. Where stupid squirrel?
Apparently you watch too much Rocky & Bullwinkle. Apparently history made you forget about Hitler, Mussolini, Hirohito, and many others.

I see, an IQ under 5 you have....

When will Jesus float down from the clouds??

Is this a 757 flying in at 600mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground??

Yes, that is a 757.

It amazes me tards like you think a building with 10,000 military experts would not recognize a missile had hit their building.

I mean, that's taking retardation to a whole new level!

A few hundred out of two hundred thousand troops, dipshit.

Led by a Jewish president.

Stop drinking Putin's piss.
We live in a world where we cannot criticize privilege groups. Individuals in groups are included until removed. Somehow the leader of the Ukraine's ethnic and cultural background is important. You black guys in poverty....suckers.

Never said it did, but these guys are at the forefront and they are Nazi's.
Lol forefront my ass. 900 members and 10-20 percent of those are self-proclaimed Nazi's lol. So that's what - 90 people out of 44 million? And now under the command of a Jewish president?
Get ta fuk outta here.

A few hundred out of two hundred thousand troops, dipshit.

Led by a Jewish president.

Stop drinking Putin's piss.

You better welcome the Ukrainian refugees with open arms and an open wallet. They are overwhelmingly Christian and conservative.

LaDairis says everyone is Jewish. Who to believe?!?! LOL

1646773144990.jpeg

Lol forefront my ass. 900 members and 10-20 percent of those are self-proclaimed Nazi's lol. So that's what - 90 people out of 44 million? And now under the command of a Jewish president?
Get ta fuk outta here.

You are dismissed as ignorant.

<snip> there CAN BE TIMES and SITUATIONS where it is in our own interest to get involved.

And you think saving Ukraine as an independent state is one of them?

What if Putin attacks Georgia, Estonia or Latvia next?

Liar

Zelensky is not Christian.

He is Jewish, which is why certain people in America are so obsessed....

That would have been a good argument if it contradicted what Oddball said, huh? Maybe you should google what "lie" means

And you think saving Ukraine as an independent state is one of them?

What if Putin attacks Georgia, Estonia or Latvia next?

You realize that one of those is different from the others, right? Fundamentally different. Do you know which one and why?

Forum List

Back