Squeegee "Workers" in Baltimore

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Why is this protection racket even tolerated by the police? Oh yeah, it's a liberal shithole.

I thought this stuff ended back in the 90s

usually progressive culture is very primitive and barbaric
this is why people try to avoid living is democrat dominated areas

What kills me about this story is how they refer to these aggressive panhandlers, because that's exactly what they are, as "squeegee WORKERS".
Exactly
That's why I put it in quotes. It's just a racket. ""It'd be a shame if something happened to that nice car. Now give me a couple dollars!"

"Squeegee workers"?

Sounds like the shooting would've been justified. I can only imagine the shooter ran away because he didn't have a carry permit. Otherwise, a guy swinging a baseball bat at you is certainly grounds to defend yourself...

LOL....Results of the police combing the area in Murdermore.

R.83c14629dedc412f3f30328a02c69ba4

I once had a windshield washer guy in Austin notice my truck getting broken into and quickly notify the cops. The perps were arrested, and I got my stuff back after it was used as evidence in their trials.

The driver was darwined by a bunch of darwin losers. How much of a loser does that make him? How much of an idiot does he have to be to get out of his car in Baltimore to face a bunch of ghetto thugs with a baseball bat?

I once had a windshield washer guy in Austin notice my truck getting broken into and quickly notify the cops. The perps were arrested, and I got my stuff back after it was used as evidence in their trials.
That's how the protection racket works; the one you pay for protection is the only one allowed to rob you. He wouldn't be successful as a racketeer if he couldn't deliver the protection promised.

That's how the protection racket works; the one you pay for protection is the only one allowed to rob you. He wouldn't be successful as a racketeer if he couldn't deliver the protection promised.
Sadly, neither my wife nor I had any cash on us.
He saved my Fender electric guitar, favorite Stetson hat, radar detector, and my wife's purse.

He was simply a good person, not a racketeer, you fucking idiot!

What kills me about this story is how they refer to these aggressive panhandlers, because that's exactly what they are, as "squeegee WORKERS".

I was assuming that when they said "squeegee workers" they were talking about a professional crew cleaning windows at a business.
When the camera panned to a couple of bottles of water and blue bag by the corner, I figured out what they were talking about.
How the hell did everyone know to call them "squeegee workers" ... They're just pedestrians panhandling in traffic.

Why is this protection racket even tolerated by the police? Oh yeah, it's a liberal shithole.

I thought this stuff ended back in the 90s

We still drive down to The City every two weeks from the PA mountains so my wife can go into the office. We make an overnight out of it, staying with her parents, engaging in family time which, for me, amounts to five acres worth of yard work, hauling runs to the dump, and increasingly artistic topiary fun for the in-laws. Oh, yes and Baltimore is still the same shithole. I only relax doing 85+ on 95 north away from The City.

He was simply a good person, not a racketeer, you fucking idiot!

Do you drive through the area with the intent to have your windshield cleaned? Does everyone else accosted by these people?

They do this knowing FEAR and INTIMIDATION will make their "customers" cough up a few dollars.

You have the cities you deserve

Do you drive through the area with the intent to have your windshield cleaned? Does everyone else accosted by these people?

They do this knowing FEAR and INTIMIDATION will make their "customers" cough up a few dollars.

You have the cities you deserve
I carry a 45. I can't remember the last time that I felt intimidated by anyone.

Yes, they half ass clean your windshield without asking. I say "thank you". If they get funny, I laugh.

Years ago the pan handlers in The City were thick as thieves. They probably still are, or worse. Walking down the sidewalk politely saying no constantly was boring, but it worked, except for that one guy that followed and wouldn't let up. I just stopped, turned toward him, and gave him the look. He left quickly.

Squeegee Boys walking in and out of traffic, touching your car, and some even retaliating when you refuse their service is bad for Baltimore. The pathetic excuses and justification from politicians defending them is simply race baiting.

As a Maryland resident, the squeegee boys need to get off the street.

That intersection - Conway and Light- is probably the most popular squeegee location in Baltimore since it is one of the first stop lights city visitors hit after getting off 395.

Why would city politicians defend this? It is not safe for kids to be wondering through traffic harassing or intimidating motorists to pay them to was there windshield. Then, the light turns green and it is unsafe for most for the child and then unsafe for the motorist.

It needs to stop.

Forum List

Back