St louis DA's Office Caught Altering Evidence Against McCloskeys

Zimmerman made no threatening move towards Trayvon.
A man stared at him from his truck, got out and chased him down an alley at night. Should I tell my kids not to be threatened by that kind of behavior?

You say a lot of what Trayvon should or shouldn't have done but offer no critique about Zimmerman. Trayvon was minding his own business when Zimmerman called the cops on a kid who was doing nothing wrong. That's just not right.
Just IGNORE the previous history of the neighborhood , I see that is a theme with you , you claim everything happens in a vacuum. And Martin WENT back he was home safe and alive, instead he chose to go back confront Zimmerman and then attack him, and yes Martin attacked him several witnesses stated so.
You were caught lying about the testimony.

No witness saw the beginning of the fight so who attacked who remains unknown.
God you are stupid, keep making ignorant claims.

Universal Citation: MO Rev Stat § 575.100 (2013)

Tampering with physical evidence.

575.100. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering with physical evidence if he:

(1) Alters, destroys, suppresses or conceals any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity, legibility or availability in any official proceeding or investigation; or

(2) Makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false with purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in any official proceeding or investigation.

2. Tampering with physical evidence is a class D felony if the actor impairs or obstructs the prosecution or defense of a felony; otherwise, tampering with physical evidence is a class A misdemeanor.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79
They need to go to jail and lose their license to practice law.
But they didn’t tamper with evidence. Everything that was done with the firearm was documented and submitted to the court. Therefore it could not be considered false or misleading.
They had someone come in and change a nonfunctional firearm to a functional one, in order to file the charge, dumbass...

Which means they can also be sued for knowingly filing a bogus criminal charge...

It also brings in the possibility of a perjury charge if they said the firearm they picked up was functional in the criminal complaint!!!

The question is whether moving the spring is sufficient to count as readily functional. It’s a question for the court to decide.

The point is that all relevant facts are presented to the court so the idea that there’s some perjury here is stupid.
The point is that in the State of MO homeowners do have the right to defend their "castle".
The felony charges brought by the crooked DA (Kim Gardner) against the McClosky's are illegal.
Kim Gardner now has falsifying evidence to add to the other charges against her.
I hope the State AG files charges against Kim Gardner soon, and disbars her.

"Brandishing" a weapon is a crime. Nothing that happened would have allowed the McCloskeys to use deadly force. No evidence was falsified by the DA or the police. The condition of the weapon was disclosed by the property department after they re-assembled it.

It's McCloskey who is more likely to be disbarred. Threatening peaceful protestors is not "defending their home. The "castle doctrine" does not allow you to use deadly force unless threatened with deadly force.

And you've got that straight from the "expert" on Missouri law . . . thousands of miles away and having never set her wrinkled foot IN Missouri. So we should definitely all jump on believing her.

A man stared at him from his truck, got out and chased him down an alley at night. Should I tell my kids not to be threatened by that kind of behavior?

You say a lot of what Trayvon should or shouldn't have done but offer no critique about Zimmerman. Trayvon was minding his own business when Zimmerman called the cops on a kid who was doing nothing wrong. That's just not right.
Just IGNORE the previous history of the neighborhood , I see that is a theme with you , you claim everything happens in a vacuum. And Martin WENT back he was home safe and alive, instead he chose to go back confront Zimmerman and then attack him, and yes Martin attacked him several witnesses stated so.

Show me the testimony that demonstrates who attacked who.

Chased? He followed him. I've been followed. You just talk.

Yes, chased. Zimmerman ran after him. Martin ran away. That’s being chased.
That’s threatening behavior and he did to in response to Martin who had nothing wrong.

It was wrong to call the cops on Martin.
At no time did Zimmerman run. He was walking the whole time. And again you keep ignoring the facts that existed in THAT neighborhood. Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin to stop him and ask him questions. But he did not do either of those things, he was returning to his vehicle when he was accosted by Martin and then physically attacked BY MARTIN.

Nope it was in the news and it was national news, you keep not answering for your claim about the charging documents, until YOU provide proof of YOUR INITIAL claim I am not proving anything to a liar and a moron, You seem unable to understand NEITHER EVENT occurred in a vacuum.

That’s threatening behavior and he did to in response to Martin who had nothing wrong.

At no time did Zimmerman run. He was walking the whole time. And again you keep ignoring the facts that existed in THAT neighborhood. Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin to stop him and ask him questions. But he did not do either of those things, he was returning to his vehicle when he was accosted by Martin and then physically attacked BY MARTIN.
Zimmerman waddled just as fast as he could. His heavy breathing on the phone call demonstrate as much.

Call me crazy but chasing after people and calling the cops on them for no reason is wrong. That shit is tearing this country apart.

Nope it was in the news and it was national news, you keep not answering for your claim about the charging documents, until YOU provide proof of YOUR INITIAL claim I am not proving anything to a liar and a moron, You seem unable to understand NEITHER EVENT occurred in a vacuum.
So you get to demand links and sources but never have to do it yourself?

Are you lazy or just an asshole?

Zimmerman waddled just as fast as he could. His heavy breathing on the phone call demonstrate as much.

Call me crazy but chasing after people and calling the cops on them for no reason is wrong. That shit is tearing this country apart.
RETARD he HAD a REASON. A legitimate, LEGAL, reason.

LOL that is rich you havent provided a single link to your outrageous claims and demand I do so....

Which was?

LOL that is rich you havent provided a single link to your outrageous claims and demand I do so....
You asked for my source about the charging documents and I gave it. I then admitted I probably got it wrong.

So you lied again.

Which was?
Did you even pay attention to the case, Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch member and there had been NUMEROUS break ins in that neighborhood. Martin was cutting through yards which would raise anyone's suspicion after dark.

You asked for my source about the charging documents and I gave it. I then admitted I probably got it wrong.

So you lied again.
You are a piece of scum

So you lied again.
Probably? You still haven't admitted nor proven a claim you made repeatedly even after we pointed out you were wrong. You keep ignoring the history involved in each case and pretend it happened in a fucking vacuum. You don't even know what was or wasn't said at Zimmerman's trial but demand answers for simply questions.

Which was?
Did you even pay attention to the case, Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch member and there had been NUMEROUS break ins in that neighborhood. Martin was cutting through yards which would raise anyone's suspicion after dark.

You’ve got a shit memory. Here’s Zimmerman’s call. He states that Martin was walking and looking at houses. That’s suspicious? Ladies and gentlemen. You are only allowed to look at the ground or straight ahead as you walk otherwise you will be deemed suspicious.

It wasn’t until after Martin saw that Zimmerman was watching him that he took off between houses. Which, would hardly he suspicious either since kids walk between houses all the damn time.

For Christ’s sake. It’s suspicious to look at houses but totally normal to chase someone down the street?

You idiots are why this country is a shit show. No common sense.

So you lied again.
Probably? You still haven't admitted nor proven a claim you made repeatedly even after we pointed out you were wrong. You keep ignoring the history involved in each case and pretend it happened in a fucking vacuum. You don't even know what was or wasn't said at Zimmerman's trial but demand answers for simply questions.
I am no longer making the claim. I retract the claim. I thought that was clear. Sorry, I made a mistake. Shit happens. I can own up to it as I am an adult without a complex like some people around here.

You don’t know what was said at trial because you’ve already lied about it a few times.

So you lied again.
I am no longer making the claim. I retract the claim. I thought that was clear. Sorry, I made a mistake. Shit happens. I can own up to it as I am an adult without a complex like some people around here.

You don’t know what was said at trial because you’ve already lied about it a few times.
Nope, you haven't a clue what was said at trial because you have proven your IGNORANCE three times now on ZIMMERMAN.

Go ahead you claim I lied post a link to prove I lied. Quote it too.

People really should move out of Democrat controlled cities and states if possible; they are going to conduct pogroms like the old Soviet style show trials, seize wealth, and conduct organized violence on their suburbs with increasing regularity, and will contiunue to do so after the November elections, win or lose.

Forum List

Back