St louis DA's Office Caught Altering Evidence Against McCloskeys

Universal Citation: MO Rev Stat § 575.100 (2013)

Tampering with physical evidence.

575.100. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering with physical evidence if he:

(1) Alters, destroys, suppresses or conceals any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity, legibility or availability in any official proceeding or investigation; or

(2) Makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false with purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in any official proceeding or investigation.

2. Tampering with physical evidence is a class D felony if the actor impairs or obstructs the prosecution or defense of a felony; otherwise, tampering with physical evidence is a class A misdemeanor.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79
They need to go to jail and lose their license to practice law.
But they didn’t tamper with evidence. Everything that was done with the firearm was documented and submitted to the court. Therefore it could not be considered false or misleading.
They had someone come in and change a nonfunctional firearm to a functional one, in order to file the charge, dumbass...

Which means they can also be sued for knowingly filing a bogus criminal charge...

It also brings in the possibility of a perjury charge if they said the firearm they picked up was functional in the criminal complaint!!!

The question is whether moving the spring is sufficient to count as readily functional. It’s a question for the court to decide.

The point is that all relevant facts are presented to the court so the idea that there’s some perjury here is stupid.
The point is that in the State of MO homeowners do have the right to defend their "castle".
The felony charges brought by the crooked DA (Kim Gardner) against the McClosky's are illegal.
Kim Gardner now adds falsifying evidence to add to the other charges against her.
I hope the State AG files charges against Kim Gardner soon, and disbars her.

Whether they were defending their property or not remains to be seen. The judge and jury will decide. There’s nothing illegal about the charges, that’s absurd.

As I’ve already pointed out, the evidence was not falsified.

You guys aren’t actually thinking here, just following a narrative.
There won't be a jury trial for the McCloskys' but there will be one for Kim Gardner.
The governor and State AG already said that the McClosky's did not commit any crime, period.
Whether they committed a crime is for the judge and jury to decide. Not the governor. He may pardon them but that doesn’t mean they’re law abiding.

This is getting to be a pattern with right wing crime. Just claim the prosecution was politically motivated. Doesn’t matter what you did.

But back to the topic of the thread, no evidence was falsified. Y’all got that one wrong.
1. What part of "there is no crime" don't you get? The DA wrongly filed charges against law-abiding homeowners. There will not be a trial, unless its for Kim Gardner.
2. The gun doesn't matter if there was no crime. Generally speaking tampering with evidence is a crime.
3. We'll see who broke MO law.

1. Who the hell appointed you arbiter of what is and isn't a crime. Thanks for your opinion but don't go pretending it's any more than that.
2. There was no tampering with evidence, there was no crime.
3. Sure we will. If someone starts waving a gun around at people walking on the sidewalk in front of their house, that'd be a crime, wouldn't it?

Yes, unless they were walking up on your property through a forced open gate.

If by forced, you mean opened the gate and walked through it?

Not quite as scary as the defendants told us.

What else are they lying about?

What difference does that make you fucking idiot?

I have a gate on my property too. You just lift the lever and walk in. But if you do you will be met with a hail of bullets because I have no trespassing signs and "trespassers will be shot" signs all around my home. You don't have to tear down a gate to be trespassing. There doesn't have to even BE A FUCKING GATE to be trespassing. If you enter private property you are at the mercy of the property owner.

Hail be to the castle doctrine.
Yep. If I leave my front door unlocked and you walk in without my consent, you've committed a crime

575.100. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering with physical evidence if he:

(1) Alters, destroys, suppresses or conceals any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity, legibility or availability in any official proceeding or investigation; or

(2) Makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false with purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in any official proceeding or investigation.

2. Tampering with physical evidence is a class D felony if the actor impairs or obstructs the prosecution or defense of a felony; otherwise, tampering with physical evidence is a class A misdemeanor.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79
But they didn’t tamper with evidence. Everything that was done with the firearm was documented and submitted to the court. Therefore it could not be considered false or misleading.
They had someone come in and change a nonfunctional firearm to a functional one, in order to file the charge, dumbass...

Which means they can also be sued for knowingly filing a bogus criminal charge...

It also brings in the possibility of a perjury charge if they said the firearm they picked up was functional in the criminal complaint!!!

The question is whether moving the spring is sufficient to count as readily functional. It’s a question for the court to decide.

The point is that all relevant facts are presented to the court so the idea that there’s some perjury here is stupid.
The point is that in the State of MO homeowners do have the right to defend their "castle".
The felony charges brought by the crooked DA (Kim Gardner) against the McClosky's are illegal.
Kim Gardner now adds falsifying evidence to add to the other charges against her.

Whether they were defending their property or not remains to be seen. The judge and jury will decide. There’s nothing illegal about the charges, that’s absurd.

There won't be a jury trial for the McCloskys' but there will be one for Kim Gardner.
The governor and State AG already said that the McClosky's did not commit any crime, period.
Whether they committed a crime is for the judge and jury to decide. Not the governor. He may pardon them but that doesn’t mean they’re law abiding.

This is getting to be a pattern with right wing crime. Just claim the prosecution was politically motivated. Doesn’t matter what you did.

But back to the topic of the thread, no evidence was falsified. Y’all got that one wrong.
1. What part of "there is no crime" don't you get? The DA wrongly filed charges against law-abiding homeowners. There will not be a trial, unless its for Kim Gardner.
2. The gun doesn't matter if there was no crime. Generally speaking tampering with evidence is a crime.

1. Who the hell appointed you arbiter of what is and isn't a crime. Thanks for your opinion but don't go pretending it's any more than that.
3. Sure we will. If someone starts waving a gun around at people walking on the sidewalk in front of their house, that'd be a crime, wouldn't it?

I have a gate on my property too. You just lift the lever and walk in. But if you do you will be met with a hail of bullets because I have no trespassing signs and "trespassers will be shot" signs all around my home. You don't have to tear down a gate to be trespassing. There doesn't have to even BE A FUCKING GATE to be trespassing. If you enter private property you are at the mercy of the property owner.

Yep. If I leave my front door unlocked and you walk in without my consent, you've committed a crime
Colfax doesn’t care of your privacy, he’s an internet sensation

Yeah, who is suprised by this kind of partisan cheating from Dims?

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.
In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.
Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.
Firearms experts then put the gun back together in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked, according to the documents. -KSDK5
According to the report, crime lab workers photographed the disassembly and reassembly of the pistol.
The McCloskeys attorney, Joel Schwartz, told KSDK that the St. Louis couple intentionally misplaced the firing pin on the gun, rendering it inoperable. They turned the pistol in to their former attorney Al Watkins following the incident last month.

View attachment 366150
Sounds like how the Obama Administration handled the FISA warrants

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

Alight tough guy. You aren’t going to shoot anyone for lifting a gate and walking into your property. And if you do you deserve to go to prison for a long time. We don’t need violent idiots like that roaming the streets.

But you’re not going to start shooting at someone for walking onto your property. You’re just another internet tough guy.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

A front door and a gate to a subdivision is not the same thing.

Either way, there is no force involved.

Alight tough guy. You aren’t going to shoot anyone for lifting a gate and walking into your property. And if you do you deserve to go to prison for a long time. We don’t need violent idiots like that roaming the streets.
we don't need people who violate others privacy. and you say fking nothing. fk off dip shit.

A front door and a gate to a subdivision is not the same thing.

Either way, there is no force involved.
it's a threat. it's a crime and it will be punished. with what force is required. still unclear who the fk you think you are.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

But you’re not going to start shooting at someone for walking onto your property. You’re just another internet tough guy.

No you don't. You should have respect for other people's property.

If every single week, someone stole the wheels off your car, you would not be sitting here thinking 'it's all good, they have rights too'.

The only reason you think that, is because your life and property has not been abused. You don't care about the victimization of the rest of the world, and support criminals, because it doesn't hurt you to do so.

This is, by the way, why we are starting to see an exodus of black people from the Democrats.

Because the people who are demanding to defund the police, are the ones living in the wealthy low-crime communities.

It's the people who are living in the crime filled areas, that are suffering from the complete withdrawal of police.

If you lived in those areas, you would be like them, understanding what it is like to be a victim non-stop your whole life. You would understand what it's like to have your car broken into repeatedly. You would understand what it's like to have guns being fired during the night.

You don't, and you don't care, because it doesn't affect you.

This is why we're better people than you. We'll always be better than you.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

"You aren’t going to shoot anyone for lifting a gate and walking into your property," he said hopefully

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

You sounds like you're willing to bet someone else's life on it.

Nah. I try to stay away from violent people.

As an example, the McCloskey’s are now claiming they own part of the common land in the subdivision, squatters rights. Not joke. There’s a lawsuit in progress because this couple is absolute garbage.

Apparently, according to their own court filings, they’ve pointed a gun at someone cutting across this contested land. That’s right. They threatened someone for walking on common area.

These people are trash. No one in their neighborhood wants them there.

McLooskey_getrido thebastard.jpg

As an example, the McCloskey’s are now claiming they own part of the common land in the subdivision, squatters rights. Not joke. There’s a lawsuit in progress because this couple is absolute garbage.
Apparently, according to their own court filings, they’ve pointed a gun at someone cutting across this contested land. That’s right. They threatened someone for walking on common area.

but HEY!

You're OKEYDOKEY with MOBS destroying property and invading private spaces and threatening people.

Asswipe

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

They didn't shoot at anyone either
Fuckwads like you are a threat to freedom.

I wish you well.

Last edited:

Maybe you should go burn a cross in their front yard.

Maybe you should go burn a cross in their front yard.
They smashed beehives that belonged to a Jewish school next door. The children were planning on harvesting the honey to enjoy on Rosh Hashanah.

I worry more about these assholes than anyone who they pointed guns at.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

Effective 1-1-79

I'm not an internet tough guy. I'm a real tough guy.

If you violate my right to privacy and ignore all the signs I have posted and trespass I will consider you a threat to my life and my property and you will be shot on site. Wanna try me?

Don't fuck with me and don't come on my property. We have the castle doctrine here in Louisiana which means I can stop you from trespassing with force, and if you resist you are shot on site. Don't believe me? Come try me. I've already had the local sheriff tell me that if someone trespasses to shoot them and they'll come get get the body. He said if that mother fucker reads all these signs and STILL wants to trespass then he IS a threat to you.

You really wanna fuck with me you fucking liberal twat?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back