Staff Changes

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:

YEAH! The suckers took the bai....er.......... thanks guys!

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:
You did a pretty good and fair job.
I don't agree with you a lot of times but I respect you as a mod.

Hi all,

My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg

Hi all,

Thank you for your service.

I couldn't image being a fair and impartial mod here

Hi all,

My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
It's a fan modulated psionic beam generator that controls brains.

(considering your posts, it has a short-circuit)
It works perfect. In fact I turned on you a minute and told you to post some rude remark.

Hi all,

My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
. Got any bids from Hollywood yet ? "Back to the Past" would be a great title... LOL

Hi all,

My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
. Got any bids from Hollywood yet ? "Back to the Past" would be a great title... LOL
Duh, it's not a wayback machine.

Hi all,

My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
Duh, it's not a wayback machine.
. It's a way foward machine ? Do tell... Enquiring minds wants to know. Sorry Coyote.. His machine must be working, it's got me off topic, and I don't know why.

Forum List

Back