Staff

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Can you please consider before moving threads to the shit pit? I refuse to post down there, Pumpkin can't post down there, but I wind up down there because a thread that was started upstairs was moved down there! Can you please review Down There before moving threads many will participate in but can't/won't any more?

Case in point...the Charlie Sheen/Corey Haim thread. That is breaking news. Or is all of USMB going to eventually be in the cess pit?

Can you please consider before moving threads to the shit pit? I refuse to post down there, Pumpkin can't post down there, but I wind up down there because a thread that was started upstairs was moved down there! Can you please review Down There before moving threads many will participate in but can't/won't any more?

Case in point...the Charlie Sheen/Corey Haim thread. That is breaking news. Or is all of USMB going to eventually be in the cess pit?

So now you want rules changed to accommodate one underage poster? Have you heart the term "come back when you grow up"?

Never "hearted" that before, no. And she is old enough for the board and more intelligent than most that are much older than her. Plus, there are quite a few here that want no part of that shithole. I didn't ask the rules to be changed. I asked if they would muse on moving any thread down there before doing it, considering those who don't want to accidentally post in a thread down there...and those who CAN'T post down there.

Never "hearted" that before, no. And she is old enough for the board and more intelligent than most that are much older than her. Plus, there are quite a few here that want no part of that shithole. I didn't ask the rules to be changed. I asked if they would muse on moving any thread down there before doing it, considering those who don't want to accidentally post in a thread down there...and those who CAN'T post down there.

I'm sure lots of people don't want their threads moved down there. Why should yours be treated differently? Because you're special?

It's not my thread, sparky. Pay attention.

Meanwhile, I started another one upstairs in general topics.

Oh, Gracie. Your naivete is truly charming. I hate to disillusion you, but All of USMB is a Cess Pit.

Oh, Gracie. Your naivete is truly charming. I hate to disillusion you, but All of USMB is a Cess Pit.
I went on walkabout last week. Found 2 boards I thought would suit quite well. I was very happy finding them. Alas....they were not quite what they seemed. So, I returned because there is no other board like this one. usmb is not quite ALL polluted yet. Its getting there, but not yet. If threads keep being started down there or moved down there...then yeah. It will be one big cesspit.

I went on walkabout last week. Found 2 boards I thought would suit quite well. I was very happy finding them. Alas....they were not quite what they seemed. So, I returned because there is no other board like this one. usmb is not quite ALL polluted yet. Its getting there, but not yet. If threads keep being started down there or moved down there...then yeah. It will be one big cesspit.

I haven't tried another board in years, but went through a few in the Aughts. USMB's nanny modding has gotten to be very tiresome.

I haven't tried another board in years, but went through a few in the Aughts. USMB's nanny modding has gotten to be very tiresome.
Oh, this place is EASY compared to the two I found that looked good but didn't turn out so good.

Gracie was all kinds-a ready to give USMB the finger and never look back..until something changed.

Gee-that was quick. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gracie was kinds-a ready to give USMB the finger and never look back..until something changed.

Gee-that was quick. :rolleyes:

Might I remind you of what Zone you are posting in? Remarks like that do NOT belong in this area. Take it to the Flame Zone, Badlands, or Rubber Room, but do NOT post that up here in this area.

I don't know what was said, Aye...I have most of the fz'ers on iggie except for a very scant few (the ones that can actually discuss a topic without it being a pile on)...but thank you for reminding them that they belong in the gutter they call home. The rest that want no part of it appreciate the cellar door kept shut if at all possible.

Anyway...I am off to other threads. Just wanted to ask staff to muse before moving threads. If they get really raunchy upstairs..then sure. They should be stored in the basement. But if not...to please remember those who don't like basements or can't reach the light to find the moldy stairs cuz they are too young still and not tall enough. :lol:

Probably why we are still around. I'll put our simple postcard rules up against ANY other board.

It's also the members' responsibility. To know when to quit when it gets to be about personal stuff or another topic. It's that annoying common courtesy thingy. There is an annual Award for Good Citzenship on USMB. Don't you have 3 or 4 of those? :biggrin:

Some of the best threads end up being "down there". Threads only "end up" in Badlands or FZ because there's still conversation going on. Might not be "on-topic" anymore, or maybe it NEEDS to get personal, but people are still communicating. The preference is to just close failed threads in place. NOT move them so that the troll armies can abuse them..

Forum List

Back