🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Hurt by Refugee Pledge

Starbucks is a pretentious shit hole that serves coffee that tastes like bad sludge. Panera and DD have much better coffee.
Pretentious, yes, sludge, no. The coffee tastes fine but it's vastly overrated. I've also bought their coffee in grocery stores then taste tested it against other, less expensive brands such as Gevalia, Dunkin and others. Most are simply a matter of taste, not quality. Yes, Starbucks is overrated.

The Best Packaged Coffee Brands

We Tested 13 Grocery Store Coffees and Here's the Best One
I don't like it, but obviously this is subjective.

I have been drinking Gevalia K-cups at home the past few weeks and really like them. I have a box of some Starbucks K-cups in my cabinet that has been there for years now.

Starbucks is a pretentious shit hole that serves coffee that tastes like bad sludge. Panera and DD have much better coffee.
Pretentious, yes, sludge, no. The coffee tastes fine but it's vastly overrated. I've also bought their coffee in grocery stores then taste tested it against other, less expensive brands such as Gevalia, Dunkin and others. Most are simply a matter of taste, not quality. Yes, Starbucks is overrated.

I have been drinking Gevalia K-cups at home the past few weeks and really like them. I have a box of some Starbucks K-cups in my cabinet that has been there for years now.
Yes, a matter of taste. While I know some people who like the Keurig system, it's too pricey for me albeit more flexible. My mom has had one for years and my brother has one too.
I'm more anxious to try this Ninja Bar machine. At the moment, we have a simple B&D 12 cup coffee maker. Does the job, pure and simple, but we have a lot of relatives visiting for the 4th of July and I was looking forward to something both flexible and mass quantity. I hope the Ninja Bar is the answer.

I never have, although I've been told a method to pick up women there around 10:30 AM.

I like my coffee. Don't need no Starbucks or cheap thrills right now.
After their self-absorbed Beemer-driving husband's run off to the rat race? ;)

Now now, I can't be telling man-secrets. They don't have to be married. I'm not one to do that.
I'm happily married and not looking, just curious about human psychology.

I never have, although I've been told a method to pick up women there around 10:30 AM.

Now now, I can't be telling man-secrets. They don't have to be married. I'm not one to do that.

:nono: I may have to use that someday.

Yes, a matter of taste. While I know some people who like the Keurig system, it's too pricey for me albeit more flexible. My mom has had one for years and my brother has one too.
I'm more anxious to try this Ninja Bar machine. At the moment, we have a simple B&D 12 cup coffee maker. Does the job, pure and simple, but we have a lot of relatives visiting for the 4th of July and I was looking forward to something both flexible and mass quantity. I hope the Ninja Bar is the answer.
I have bought 3 Keurig machines: 1 for home, and 1 replacement after years of use, and one at work. I love them.

I have seen the Ninja machine. I think I saw it at Best Buy. It looks interesting. But, honestly, I don't I will ever want much more than a good cup of black coffee, and maybe a couple lattes in the fall.

:nono: I may have to use that someday.
LOL. In this case it's the truth. Both my wife and I have been married before and we're happy with each other.....although I've joked about being "too old to run". :)

The hatred that exist among Trump supporters never ceases to amaze me. Starbucks said they would help refugees by finding them jobs. These are refugees who are here legally. This is unfortunately what Trump has created in this country. I see no reason for a boycott and I refuse to participate.
They are UNVETTED refugees. If you want to be ordering your latte when Abdul the barista explodes, have at it. I won't be there in line behind you.

I don't care how many times they wash, I still wouldn't want anyone that smears their ass with their bare hands to handle my food.
They use bidets; don't be stupid.
They use bidets to was their feet, though. As far as I know, they don't serve coffee with their feet, nor do they wipe their asses with them.

Alt Right fabrications will not hurt Starbucks bottom line in the slightest.

Yeah...like you tried to sell Target wasn't hurt......as they lost billions in stock value

Was that about the security breach/hacked credit card numbers in December 2013?

Target seems to be sucking ass, as well. Look at their chart.

Retail is dying.

charts.dll

It was more of Target's ill fated choice to allow transgenders in restrooms. They announced it and immediately saw their stock value tank.
Didn't Target also decide to de-gender their toy section?

Unexpectedly.

Reuters reports Starbucks Corp.’s pledge to hire thousands of refugees has harmed its image among consumers, according to one measure. Amid a boycott campaign organized by immigration opponents, Starbucks’ consumer perception levels as measured by YouGov BrandIndex’s Buzz score fell by two-thirds between Jan. 29 and Feb. 13, and have not recovered.

Starbucks CEO's refugee comments sour customer views of chain: survey

I notice a growing trend by these megacorps to be outspoken about their globalist agendas. We should make them pay for their brash unforgiving ways.

Alt Right fabrications will not hurt Starbucks bottom line in the slightest.

Yeah...like you tried to sell Target wasn't hurt......as they lost billions in stock value

Was that about the security breach/hacked credit card numbers in December 2013?

Target seems to be sucking ass, as well. Look at their chart.

Retail is dying.

charts.dll

It was more of Target's ill fated choice to allow transgenders in restrooms. They announced it and immediately saw their stock value tank.
Didn't Target also decide to de-gender their toy section?

Haven't paid much attention; what does that mean exactly in terms of application?

In the United States?
Are there other places on Earth where you think its cool to subjugate women?
The FACT is, in this country, outside of a few oddball religious enclaves and criminal enterprises, women are NOT subjugated But somehow, the brainwashed pussy-heads appear believe that they will no longer be able to vote, or acquire birth control that does not involve denying an unborn citizen their right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. Au contraire, they seem hellbent on aligning themselves with the one culture that absolutely subjugating women, defining their one role in life to breeding.

In the United States?
The FACT is, in this country, outside of a few oddball religious enclaves and criminal enterprises, women are NOT subjugated But somehow, the brainwashed pussy-heads appear believe that they will no longer be able to vote, or acquire birth control that does not involve denying an unborn citizen their right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. Au contraire, they seem hellbent on aligning themselves with the one culture that absolutely subjugating women, defining their one role in life to breeding.

In the United States?

In the United States?

Forum List

Back