🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Hurt by Refugee Pledge

I am not a coffee drinker, so I don't do Star Bucks any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even if I was a drinker, I would never get my cup from them because I have heard that their stuff is not worth what you pay for it in the first place.
It's waaaaaay overpriced there. Equally good coffee and iced drinks can had a Dunkin Donuts, Mickey D's and several other places for much lower prices.

The bottom line here is that I strongly doubt any of the people bitching about Starbucks on this thread have spent more than $20 there over the past 12 months....which isn't saying much when most of their drinks cost almost $5 each.

Starbucks coffee is overpriced to begin with, and this SJW nonsense just soured me on ever wanting to go there. I brew more at home now.

"San Francisco Bay" brand K-cups are 30 cents a piece at COSTCO. A box of 100 K-cups are 30 bucks. They keep my family properly caffeinated for almost 2 months for 30 bucks.

Suck Farbucks.
We bought a Ninja coffee bar. It does everything.

The only time we go out for coffee is on mondays with our Dunkin' Donuts free punch card. :)

Starbucks coffee is overpriced to begin with, and this SJW nonsense just soured me on ever wanting to go there. I brew more at home now.

"San Francisco Bay" brand K-cups are 30 cents a piece at COSTCO. A box of 100 K-cups are 30 bucks. They keep my family properly caffeinated for almost 2 months for 30 bucks.

Suck Farbucks.

The only time we go out for coffee is on mondays with our Dunkin' Donuts free punch card. :)
Dunkin' Donuts has very good coffee!

I am not a coffee drinker, so I don't do Star Bucks any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even if I was a drinker, I would never get my cup from them because I have heard that their stuff is not worth what you pay for it in the first place.
Nope and their baked goods are packaged not baked in the store like they try to pretend.

Suck Farbucks.

McD's has good coffee and it only cost a buck!

Suck Farbucks.

Yes they do. I buy it sometimes to brew at home also.

I guess when all of the anti Trump businesses go under they will blame Trump not their stupid political pronouncements. BUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA Just pour coffee and STFU

Last edited:
Which model did you buy? Do you just put your choice of coffee in it or do you have to buy premade cups like Keurig?
Like this....

Amazon.com: Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System with XL Ninja Hot & Cold 22 oz. Multi-Serve Tumbler and Recipe Book (CF112): Kitchen & Dining

And yep we just use the coffee of our choice. Right now we have a couple different flavors if Don Francisco's, Mccafe and Peet's.
Thanks!

After some review, I decided to go with the 4th one down (CF081) and saved a few bucks by going "used". I'm a big Amazon shopper and always save more than the annual cost of Amazon Prime, including watch their streaming video.

Thanks again for the reference. I was reading reviews and other comments about the machine before you gave the model number, but it always helps to have specifics from people.

Starbucks is a pretentious shit hole that serves coffee that tastes like bad sludge. Panera and DD have much better coffee.

Unexpectedly.

Reuters reports Starbucks Corp.’s pledge to hire thousands of refugees has harmed its image among consumers, according to one measure. Amid a boycott campaign organized by immigration opponents, Starbucks’ consumer perception levels as measured by YouGov BrandIndex’s Buzz score fell by two-thirds between Jan. 29 and Feb. 13, and have not recovered.

Starbucks CEO's refugee comments sour customer views of chain: survey
These idiot corporations apparently don't realize that half the country support President Trump and don't appreciate them taking sides. I will never darken the door of a Starbucks again.

I never have, although I've been told a method to pick up women there around 10:30 AM.

I like my coffee. Don't need no Starbucks or cheap thrills right now.

Which model did you buy? Do you just put your choice of coffee in it or do you have to buy premade cups like Keurig?
Like this....

Amazon.com: Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System with XL Ninja Hot & Cold 22 oz. Multi-Serve Tumbler and Recipe Book (CF112): Kitchen & Dining

And yep we just use the coffee of our choice. Right now we have a couple different flavors if Don Francisco's, Mccafe and Peet's.
Thanks!

After some review, I decided to go with the 4th one down (CF081) and saved a few bucks by going "used". I'm a big Amazon shopper and always save more than the annual cost of Amazon Prime, including watch their streaming video.

Thanks again for the reference. I was reading reviews and other comments about the machine before you gave the model number, but it always helps to have specifics from people.
You will like it. We love ours. My kids especially love the frother on the side. Just like fancy coffe shops make :)

Starbucks is a pretentious shit hole that serves coffee that tastes like bad sludge. Panera and DD have much better coffee.
Pretentious, yes, sludge, no. The coffee tastes fine but it's vastly overrated. I've also bought their coffee in grocery stores then taste tested it against other, less expensive brands such as Gevalia, Dunkin and others. Most are simply a matter of taste, not quality. Yes, Starbucks is overrated.

The Best Packaged Coffee Brands

We Tested 13 Grocery Store Coffees and Here's the Best One

Forum List

Back