🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Hurt by Refugee Pledge

weatherman wants to control Starbucks policies overseas, I see.
Thanks for validating the left have no problem with treating women as subhumans.
That is the Alt Right and Far Right that do that, of course. You as a fascist want to control businesses overseas.
Says the dufus who has no problem with Starbucks denying women from entering their stores.

Well let be truthful they are not denying any woman here in the states the right to enter their business.

Now if they want to do business in a Muslim country that denies women civil rights, well that is part of doing business in that damn country.

Sorry but that is the reality of the wonderful world we live in.

Now for me Starbuck coffee sucks green donkey dick and not worth the amount they charge, so it matter not to me what country they do business in seeing I do not spend money at their establishment and even if I did I would not deny them the right to earn a dollar.
As I said, Starbucks has no problem making a buck from treating women as subhuman
weatherman has no trouble making hypocritical and false statements. Trot along, because you are trolling

Look at the STARBUCKS chart versus the DOW chart in recent months.

If your stock is TANKING while the entire stock market is skyrocketing...you suck asspipe.

charts.dll

Alt Right fabrications will not hurt Starbucks bottom line in the slightest.

Yeah...like you tried to sell Target wasn't hurt......as they lost billions in stock value

Was that about the security breach/hacked credit card numbers in December 2013?

Target seems to be sucking ass, as well. Look at their chart.

Retail is dying.

charts.dll

It was more of Target's ill fated choice to allow transgenders in restrooms. They announced it and immediately saw their stock value tank.

Unexpectedly.

Reuters reports Starbucks Corp.’s pledge to hire thousands of refugees has harmed its image among consumers, according to one measure. Amid a boycott campaign organized by immigration opponents, Starbucks’ consumer perception levels as measured by YouGov BrandIndex’s Buzz score fell by two-thirds between Jan. 29 and Feb. 13, and have not recovered.

Starbucks CEO's refugee comments sour customer views of chain: survey

Fucking moron snowflakes.

YOU SELL COFFEE.....LEAVE THE SOCILA JUSTICE WARRIOR BULLSHIT OUT OF COFFEE.
IT'S HIS COMPANY; HE CAN RUN IT LIKE HE WANTS TO. He's been outspoken about a lot of things the past few years.
Since Starbucks is a publicly traded company, it is his responsibility to take care of the shareholders. A CEO alienating half his customers owes the shareholders an answer.

Thanks for validating the left have no problem with treating women as subhumans.
That is the Alt Right and Far Right that do that, of course. You as a fascist want to control businesses overseas.
Says the dufus who has no problem with Starbucks denying women from entering their stores.

Well let be truthful they are not denying any woman here in the states the right to enter their business.

Now if they want to do business in a Muslim country that denies women civil rights, well that is part of doing business in that damn country.

Now for me Starbuck coffee sucks green donkey dick and not worth the amount they charge, so it matter not to me what country they do business in seeing I do not spend money at their establishment and even if I did I would not deny them the right to earn a dollar.
As I said, Starbucks has no problem making a buck from treating women as subhuman
weatherman has no trouble making hypocritical and false statements. Trot along, because you are trolling
Fuckhead leftist defends Starbucks keeping women out of their stores yet again!

What an A-1 asshole.

Alt Right fabrications will not hurt Starbucks bottom line in the slightest.

Yeah...like you tried to sell Target wasn't hurt......as they lost billions in stock value

Was that about the security breach/hacked credit card numbers in December 2013?

Target seems to be sucking ass, as well. Look at their chart.

Retail is dying.

charts.dll

It was more of Target's ill fated choice to allow transgenders in restrooms. They announced it and immediately saw their stock value tank.

Right, got it. I was trying to recall which Target fire drill it was.

Starbucks coffee is overpriced to begin with, and this SJW nonsense just soured me on ever wanting to go there. I brew more at home now.

"San Francisco Bay" brand K-cups are 30 cents a piece at COSTCO. A box of 100 K-cups are 30 bucks. They keep my family properly caffeinated for almost 2 months for 30 bucks.

Suck Farbucks.

What an A-1 asshole.

No.

What is happening is you are being told the reality of life while wanting to troll and tell those like Jake they hate women and support abuse of women when someone like Jake purchases something from Starbucks...

So with that trolling logic I can accuse you of supporting terrorism, abuse to women, and oppressive regimes every time you fill your car up.

Now you will proclaim that I am lying, trolling and being just the typical mental midget ass that I am...

So how does it feel to be a woman hating, terrorist loving and oppressive regime loving partisan nutter when you buy Petro!?!

If you drive, then you support ME Islamic masculine chauvinism.

Chik Fil A or Starbucks, one and the same, don't shop there.

Last edited:
Unexpectedly.

Reuters reports Starbucks Corp.’s pledge to hire thousands of refugees has harmed its image among consumers, according to one measure. Amid a boycott campaign organized by immigration opponents, Starbucks’ consumer perception levels as measured by YouGov BrandIndex’s Buzz score fell by two-thirds between Jan. 29 and Feb. 13, and have not recovered.

Starbucks CEO's refugee comments sour customer views of chain: survey
These idiot corporations apparently don't realize that half the country support President Trump and don't appreciate them taking sides. I will never darken the door of a Starbucks again.

What an A-1 asshole.

No.

What is happening is you are being told the reality of life while wanting to troll and tell those like Jake they hate women and support abuse of women when someone like Jake purchases something from Starbucks...

So with that trolling logic I can accuse you of supporting terrorism, abuse to women, and oppressive regimes every time you fill your car up.

Now you will proclaim that I am lying, trolling and being just the typical mental midget ass that I am...

So how does it feel to be a woman hating, terrorist loving and oppressive regime loving partisan nutter when you buy Petro!?!
Only one reason you defend companies keeping women out of their stores.

Woman hater.

If you drive, then you support ME Islamic masculine chauvinism.

Chik Fil A or Starbucks, one and the same, don't shop there.
Dumbass, I am not building an oil well in Saudi Arabia, but Starbucks sure is opening businesses that keep women outside.

And besides, I buy American oil thanks to fracking.
No, you don't, little buddy. And, yes, Chik Fil A and Starbucks are a good comparison for this kind of exclusive stupidity. Don't shop one or the either, it does not matter to them.

Immigration opponents? Well, duh.
Funny how leftist Starbucks has no issue with operating stores that ban women from even entering.

You gotta splain that one.
In some Muslim countries, women are not allowed in cafes where men are. Starbucks follows tradition in foreign countries, but they also opened some stores with separate rooms for women and men. Different entrances and everything. So everyone can have their overpriced coffee.

Sounds dumb to me, but I heard an old lady complaining about women wearing pants the other day. Everybody has their own crazy religious beliefs. I guess that's theirs.
I don't think women wearing pants is a religious thing. Just a crotchety old lady thing. LOL
Sharia law keeps women well hidden and isolated from the world of men. Apparently over there they are afraid if another man views your woman, he will be overcome and ... well you know....

It's a religious thing to that old lady, along with prohibitions against dancing and drinking. Some who proudly claim to be Christian are convinced that God told them that they have the ability to handle poisonous snakes, or drink poison without any chance of harm. Odd religious beliefs aren't limited to any particular religion.

I am not a coffee drinker, so I don't do Star Bucks any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even if I was a drinker, I would never get my cup from them because I have heard that their stuff is not worth what you pay for it in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back