Starbucks implements gun-free zones in stores - and gets robbed at gunpoint

actually quite a few of my friends and me included stop going to Starbucks after it was declared a gun free zone.

Are you deaf?

There is no gun free zone in Starbucks. Additionally you have shown you are intolerant for hurting Starbucks by not going there. Thats the new standard of intolerance now, you must keep going places you dont like

you stupid leftard, you don't know how to read?

I show my tolerance where I spend MY bucks, not where the idiots would like me to.

Show me the imposed gun free zone. When you cant will you stop saying it exists?

Probably not

Are you deaf?

There is no gun free zone in Starbucks. Additionally you have shown you are intolerant for hurting Starbucks by not going there. Thats the new standard of intolerance now, you must keep going places you dont like

I show my tolerance where I spend MY bucks, not where the idiots would like me to.

Show me the imposed gun free zone. When you cant will you stop saying it exists?

Probably not

isn't that the whole purpose of the announcement 3 months ago?

I don't go to Starbucks anymore so I don't know their signs.

Probably not

isn't that the whole purpose of the announcement 3 months ago?

I don't go to Starbucks anymore so I don't know their signs.

I said show me the imposed gun free zone. You cant so stop saying it exists.

Good thing the robber didn't drink any of their methadrine coffee before he threw down....he might have shot everybody in the place. Seriously, how hung-over do you have to be to pay $4 for a cup of java that'll make ya shake like a leaf on a fuzzy tree?
emo12.gif

Looks like Starbucks is finding out the hard way: When you ban people who obey laws and rule, from carrying guns in your stores, people who DON'T obey laws and rules come in with guns.

But the leftists will continue to insist, their laws will work if only we have enough of them. WHen they fail, that's simply a sign we need more.

-----------------------------------------

Blog: How's that gun-free zone working out for Starbucks?

How's that gun-free zone working out for Starbucks?

by Thomas Lifson
December 19, 2013

Three months ago, Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz proudly announced a gun-free zone policy for his company's stores.

So, how's it working out? KKTV TV in Colorado Springs reports:

Police are searching for a man who held up at Colorado Springs Starbucks Sunday morning.

Employees told officers that after the suspect walled in, he pulled out a gun and demanded money from the register. He left after employees gave him money. No one was injured.

The suspect is described as a black man in his early-to-mid 20s, slim and about 6 feet tall to 6-foot-2. He was dressed in all black. Police say he may have left the area in a black Subaru-style vehicle.

----------------------------------------

What a pity some brave American was denied the right to play hero, and whip out his concealed weapon and shoot this man dead. What a tragedy!!

Yes it is. The criminal is now free to do the same thing over and over until some brave American whips out his concealed weapon and shoots the man dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The rights of some American Citizens to arm themselves should be infringed, given the anger expressed by Vox and OO7. Neither should be allowed to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun; even in a simple discussion they resort to fighting words and profanity and both are George Zimmerman's, and as such a danger to the public.

It seems katzndogz should also be denied the privilege to own, possess or have in his/her custody and control a gun, car, knife - a deadly weapon of any sort.

Last edited:
The rights of some American Citizens to arm themselves should be infringed, given the anger expressed by Vox and OO7. Neither should be allowed to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun; even in a simple discussion they resort to fighting words and profanity and both are George Zimmerman's, and as such a danger to the public.

It seems katzndogz should also be denied the privilege to own, possess or have in his/her custody and control a gun, car, knife - a deadly weapon of any sort.

:lol: I was gonna harrass you for being a stalinist but it's Christmas Eve and I'm chillin for the next 39 hours so you get a pass.

Merry Christmas ya little prick.

Last edited:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/09/1...eeks-to-keep-guns-out-of-its-cofee-shops.html

Starbucks became a 'fun free zone' after changing their policy on allowing guns in the store. The shooting in DC is what prompted this decision. As I'm sure the shooting of all those children did as well.

People were not allowed to bring guns in the school. Shooting. People were not allowed to be armed on a MILITARY base (thanks Clinton). Shooting. People aren't allowed to bring guns in Starbucks. Shooting. People aren't allowed to bring guns in a movie theatre. Shooting.

People are allowed to take guns to gun shows.

Go change your diaper you sniveling little pussy.

How do you think wars are won?

How do you think cops do their job?

What do you think they protect obama with?

WHAT DOES THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAY?

Go soak your fucking head in a barrel of piss you jerked off moron.

Of course, a major advantage of a society where all law-abiding citizens are free to carry a gun any time they want, is that the bad guy thinking about knocking over a Starbucks, won't know if anyone inside is armed. Even in a free society, most people still won't bother carrying - but a few will.

The bad guy will probably figure that, while most of the people in the Starbucks (or hanging nearby outside) aren't armed, there's a pretty good chance that one or two will be. So he knows he might be facing a bullet, from an unknown direction, as soon as he pulls out his own gun and threatens the clerks.

And so he just might decide not to do it in the first place.

What do you know. Peace.

In areas where it's well known that law-abiding people can carry guns, many crimes are likely deterred without a shot being fired. They simply never happen in the first place... because bad guys value their hides. It's enough to make a crook consider changing jobs.

Which is a win-win for everyone involved.

That's the biggest advantage of society letting all law-abiding citizens carry guns, even when most of them won't bother anyway.

Looks like Starbucks is finding out the hard way: When you ban people who obey laws and rule, from carrying guns in your stores, people who DON'T obey laws and rules come in with guns.

But the leftists will continue to insist, their laws will work if only we have enough of them. WHen they fail, that's simply a sign we need more.

-----------------------------------------

Blog: How's that gun-free zone working out for Starbucks?

How's that gun-free zone working out for Starbucks?

by Thomas Lifson
December 19, 2013

Three months ago, Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz proudly announced a gun-free zone policy for his company's stores.

So, how's it working out? KKTV TV in Colorado Springs reports:

Police are searching for a man who held up at Colorado Springs Starbucks Sunday morning.

Employees told officers that after the suspect walled in, he pulled out a gun and demanded money from the register. He left after employees gave him money. No one was injured.

The suspect is described as a black man in his early-to-mid 20s, slim and about 6 feet tall to 6-foot-2. He was dressed in all black. Police say he may have left the area in a black Subaru-style vehicle.

----------------------------------------

gun grabbing is gay.........a hobby of the mental cases of the world

Want to see the level of mental case from these gun grabber assholes???

Check this out.......these people need to be institutionalized!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: I was gonna harrass you for being a stalinist but it's Christmas Eve and I'm chillin for the next 39 hours so you get a pass.

Merry Christmas ya little prick.

And a happy holiday to you Jarhead. Oh, and BTW, I'm 6'2" and 230 and you should call me sir, since I'm a former Sailor (1967 -1969)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back