Stars to wear anti gun violence pin at Oscars sources say.

Throughout movie history Hollywood has made a killing on gun violence.
The same way that the NRA and gun manufacturers make a killing everytime there's a mass shooting.
That would be due to the left. In case you hadn't noticed, each time you clowns scream for more gun control, gun sales rise.

That is all on you idiots. Just own it.
As I said and you just reiterated.....those who profit the most from mass shootings are the NRA and gun manufacturers.

Maybe is time for the left to start supporting NRA.

It seems that the scales are tipping more towards sympathy towards children that lost more than all their constitutional rights over those focused on the 2nd amendment. It'll come down to the people and the way we vote. Reading the stances of both sides it occurs to me that this, more than the abortion issue, is the nearest I can imagine how the issue of slavery divided folks.

The same way that the NRA and gun manufacturers make a killing everytime there's a mass shooting.
That would be due to the left. In case you hadn't noticed, each time you clowns scream for more gun control, gun sales rise.

As I said and you just reiterated.....those who profit the most from mass shootings are the NRA and gun manufacturers.

Sorry, not into creepy blood cults.

Too dumb to get it, I see. They profit from your inability to think critically.

The NRA doesn't profit from anything other than the continued exercise of the right to free speech.

Sorry, not into creepy blood cults.
Sure you are. They go by the monkier of, "Planned Parenthood".

Forum List

Back