Stars to wear anti gun violence pin at Oscars sources say.

Throughout movie history Hollywood has made a killing on gun violence.

It will be as useful and effective as an elevator in an outhouse.....or students licking toilets to protest Trump.
It is people like you that are the fucked up toilet lickers. Those young people saw their friends gunned down because of people like you that enabled a mentally deranged young man buy a weapon of war. 24Mar18 is the beginning of change. About a quarter of high school students will be able to vote in 2018, over 3/4 by 2020. And they know who has been putting them in jeopardy.
You think liberals will still be using those kids by the election? I think you will throw them to the curb by then. And by 2020 most of them will probably be self sufficient and won't vote Democrat, because you will run on higher taxes and men in girls locker rooms.
They were "using those kids" ? So you think those kids didn`t mind watching their friends being gunned down. Idiot! I know, Body Counts Don`t Matter do they?
You would have us believe you care? You were up on their dying bodies screaming for gun control before they stopped bleeding.

The same way that the NRA and gun manufacturers make a killing everytime there's a mass shooting.
That would be due to the left. In case you hadn't noticed, each time you clowns scream for more gun control, gun sales rise.

That is all on you idiots. Just own it.

It will be as useful and effective as an elevator in an outhouse.....or students licking toilets to protest Trump.
It is people like you that are the fucked up toilet lickers. Those young people saw their friends gunned down because of people like you that enabled a mentally deranged young man buy a weapon of war. 24Mar18 is the beginning of change. About a quarter of high school students will be able to vote in 2018, over 3/4 by 2020. And they know who has been putting them in jeopardy.
You think liberals will still be using those kids by the election? I think you will throw them to the curb by then. And by 2020 most of them will probably be self sufficient and won't vote Democrat, because you will run on higher taxes and men in girls locker rooms.
They were "using those kids" ? So you think those kids didn`t mind watching their friends being gunned down. Idiot! I know, Body Counts Don`t Matter do they?
You would have us believe you care? You were up on their dying bodies screaming for gun control before they stopped bleeding.
I`ve been screaming for gun control for 40 years so yes, I do care.....but to you dead bodies = freedom.

Yeah, let's get to the problem. Schools aren't reporting violent acts students do, to the police. If they did, the shooting wouldn't of happened. The shooter wouldn't of been able to buy the gun, but what do they want? To ban guns, exactly what liberals been trying to do from the beginning. So yes the kids are being used, and soon will be forgotten when liberals are done with them. Just like the occupy wall street kids.

The same way that the NRA and gun manufacturers make a killing everytime there's a mass shooting.

My beef is with the hypocrisy of Hollywood. I believe they should take a look at their own house first. Likewise with video game manufacturers if they stood on a soapbox advocating anti-gun violence to the general public.

I read that this last tragic killing spree in Florida didn't generate the demand for weapons as did previous ones.

Trump Slump in gun sales

My beef is with the hypocrisy of Hollywood. I believe they should take a look at their own house first. Likewise with video game manufacturers if they stood on a soapbox advocating anti-gun violence to the general public.

I read that this last tragic killing spree in Florida didn't generate the demand for weapons as did previous ones.

Trump Slump in gun sales

After previous mass shootings, the NRA propaganda was increased, pushing gun nuts into another buying frenzy. They use dead students the same way oil companies use an oil spill to raise gas prices. This time, the country is actually noticing, so the NRA held back knowing it would be a mistake this time.

Trump Slump in gun sales

After previous mass shootings, the NRA propaganda was increased, pushing gun nuts into another buying frenzy. They use dead students the same way oil companies use an oil spill to raise gas prices. This time, the country is actually noticing, so the NRA held back knowing it would be a mistake this time.
Filmmakers need to join the cause and remove all guns from their films. Every film has a good guy with a gun killing a bad guy with a gun. It's sending the wrong message.

I`ve been screaming for gun control for 40 years so yes, I do care.....but to you dead bodies = freedom.
No, self-defense means freedom, the Bill of Rights means freedom; the whole Consitution means freedom, but you keep lying about what freedom means. It is the ONLY way you can be seen.

Orange ribbons are not going to stop Criminals, Crazies and Terrorists.
Liberals are dumb.
We didn't ban Oldsmoblies just because Ted Kennedy used one to kill his girlfriend.
We didn't ban Planes just because Islamic Terrorist used them to commit mass murder.
We didn't ban Trucks just because Islamic Terrorist used them to commit mass murder.
We didn't ban knives just because OJ used one to murder his ex-wife.
People want to own guns to be able defend themselves from the Democratic Party's Criminals, Crazies and Terrorists.

Maybe Hollywood could start censoring all of the gun scenes in their movies.
Do you think that they will do that?

Maybe you should take some time off trying to take away our second amendment rights and put armed security in our schools,then you can get back to your unconstitutional attacks on the second and children wont be getting shot down in our schools while you play politics.

It`s all about video games and Ted Kennedy's car. This is like having a discussion with 12 year olds with single digit IQs. We get it.
BODY COUNTS DON`T MATTER

That would be due to the left. In case you hadn't noticed, each time you clowns scream for more gun control, gun sales rise.

That is all on you idiots. Just own it.
As I said and you just reiterated.....those who profit the most from mass shootings are the NRA and gun manufacturers.

Forum List

Back