Start Checking Your Bills For ACA Surcharges

Pathetic. Reagan had nothing to do with the ACA.

It is Obama, Reid, Pelosi and their Dem hench thugs' fault.

So get a grip, loser.

You are wrong and I'll prove it.

As an employer in 1981 I provided healthcare for my employees. The cost was $120.00/mo per employee.

Then Reagan removed the non-profit component from HMO's eliminating competition.

In 1988 the per month cost rose to $400.00 per month.

Today the cost is $750.00/per month.

The US is number one in cost and 23rd in quality, but the insurance companies continue to make record profit year after year.

That doesn't prove anything regarding the ACA, loser.

The number on reason people don't have healthcare insurance is the expense, so yeah, it is.

Well, ObamaCare certainly doesn't solve the UNINSURED problem, bub.

All it is doing is churning out people from their INSURANCE THEY LIKED and onto ObamaCare exchanges, as well as increasing Medicaid.

Where are the $2,500 per family savings?
Can't guarantee savings but non-exchange insurance will get you a bigger and better network because the healthcare providers know you are much more likely to pay your co-pay and deductible.

So, by getting government out of the equation, both R and D idiocies being repealed, insurance costs would drop like a rock? Sounds good to me.

If Reagan hadn't fucked with the HMO act we'd not be discussing this. Middle-class Republican voters are the problem.

If you think ACA is expensive, anyone know how much the uninsured cost taxpayers every year?

Less then ACA will.

That just goes to show how incredibly ignorant Percenter is regarding how economies work.

Regulation rewards the Greedy Politically Connected Cronies who use their political connections to get rid of competition.

If you want lower prices, then stop that.

So get a grip, loser.

As an employer in 1981 I provided healthcare for my employees. The cost was $120.00/mo per employee.

Then Reagan removed the non-profit component from HMO's eliminating competition.

The US is number one in cost and 23rd in quality, but the insurance companies continue to make record profit year after year.

A big part of the cost is because US payers have to foot the bill for medical and pharmaceutical R&D. It's an average of a billion dollars to get one new drug to market and most nations with nationalized healthcare wrote laws to only pay a nominal price to the Pfizers and Mercks of the world. Their savings get passed onto US buyers.

If Reagan hadn't fucked with the HMO act we'd not be discussing this. Middle-class Republican voters are the problem.

If you think ACA is expensive, anyone know how much the uninsured cost taxpayers every year?

Less then ACA will.

Indeed. The ACA will barely make a dent in total Uninsured, but will move tons more people onto Medicaid...all paid for by taxpayers.

Hopenchange!

Less then ACA will.

Indeed. The ACA will barely make a dent in total Uninsured, but will move tons more people onto Medicaid...all paid for by taxpayers.

Hopenchange!

The commercials here in CA just crack me up..

sign up!!! if you cant afford we will cover it....so you will get it all for FREE!!! Let CA cover you!!!!

That just goes to show how incredibly ignorant Percenter is regarding how economies work.

Regulation rewards the Greedy Politically Connected Cronies who use their political connections to get rid of competition.

The guard on a meat slicer ' rewards the Greedy Politically Connected Cronies?' How so?

The guard on a meat slicer ' rewards the Greedy Politically Connected Cronies?' How so?

You make the mistake of assuming that regulations for safety result in better safeguards than private market innovations would arrive at.

They don't.

So get a grip, loser.

A big part of the cost is because US payers have to foot the bill for medical and pharmaceutical R&D. It's an average of a billion dollars to get one new drug to market and most nations with nationalized healthcare wrote laws to only pay a nominal price to the Pfizers and Mercks of the world. Their savings get passed onto US buyers.

And yet Pfizer's and Merck's make billions in profits. AMAZING!!!!

Forum List

Back