"startling new details"

So this is the GOP's "birther" attack on Hillary ???

Man they better hope they've got a lot better than that (and that they have a much better candidate than their last two).

A lot of people are proud that Obama was able to get away with that. The ability to keep the media so docile and the nerve to stand before America and coolly parse and deflect to obscure the facts are considered positive traits to them. Well, since it's Democrats who did it it is considered positive.

If it had been Republicans, the Democrats and their media would not have let this happen.

Bush had 10 (at least) attacks under his watchful closed eyes. I don't recall much of an uproar...how about you?

President Bush and his administration didn't blame any of the violence on a stupid video.

A lot of people are proud that Obama was able to get away with that. The ability to keep the media so docile and the nerve to stand before America and coolly parse and deflect to obscure the facts are considered positive traits to them. Well, since it's Democrats who did it it is considered positive.

If it had been Republicans, the Democrats and their media would not have let this happen.

Bush had 10 (at least) attacks under his watchful closed eyes. I don't recall much of an uproar...how about you?

President Bush and his administration didn't blame any of the violence on a stupid video.

Nope, he blamed it on phantom WMD

is that better ???

Courtesy of Lou Dobbs on Fox: "When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears the people, there is Liberty." Thomas Jefferson.

This Government, in putting out such a blatant, in your face, farcical lie, doesn't fear the people.

I think it is startling that Republicans cut embassy security budgets and then fail to mention that in any of their witch hunt activities.

I think it's startling that not one idiot at the State Department couldn't handle budget cuts better.

I think it's startling that you couldn't have one person that was in charge of Embassy personnel think to transfer guards from Ottawa, Canada or from the London, Englands consulate or transfer a guard from Brussels, Belgium.

I think it's more than startling that anyone in this administration would think it a swell idea to hire Libyan militias to protect the Embassy.

How freaking stupid was that?

Libyan militia’s failed security at Benghazi

Posted by Max Fisher on November 2, 2012 at 12:42 p

At 9:40 p.m. on Sept. 11, when CIA officials at the agency’s Benghazi facility learned of the attack on the U.S. consulate one mile away, they took two separate actions. First, a seven-person security force prepared to leave to help defend the consulate. Separately, according to Greg Miller’s report on the night’s events, agency officials “sought, without success, to enlist Libyan militias that had been hired to provide security for the diplomatic outpost in Benghazi.”

The degree to which the CIA succeeded or failed in upholding what The Wall Street Journal says was a secret agreement to provide “emergency security” for the consulate appears to be the subject of some dispute. But one thing that perhaps the State Department and CIA might agree on, based on the information publicly reported so far, is the degree to which the Benghazi consulate was failed by its Libyan security forces.

Libyan militia?s failed security at Benghazi

only to nutters....

I'm sure Ambassador Stevens widow would like to be privy to the truth of what happened to her husband that night.

Ditto the other relatives and friends of the victims.

Errr..

Pssst.

Ambassador Stevens was quite openly gay and left no widow, nor widower either. His mother, however, is devastated.

Hey thanks for that information. I assumed that every time Mrs. Stevens was mentioned that the media were referring to his wife but in reality "the Mrs. Stevens" was his mother.

I'll go and change my post. And thanks again.

I don't recall Bush LYING about those attacks either nor maintaining the lie for 3 weeks.

I'm sure Ambassador Stevens family would like to be privy to the truth of what happened to their son that night.

Ditto the other relatives and friends of the victims.

Look at all the faux concern over the death of a fag! :lol:

"Obama watched as the Ambassador died".

"No rescue team was sent."

"Benghazi survivors to testify."

Telling lie after lie after lie is not how people interested in the truth behave.

Last edited:

there was liberal uproar about bush if he attended a tennis match. who are you kidding

The lib politicians are getting nervous...their media pals have gone above and beyond, but the jig might be up now.:eusa_whistle:

Stevens was gay? Wow then why aren't they defending him? Why do liberals hate gays?

Many liberals are gay fool.

There are no liberal Republicans and we know they hate gays.

However, Democrats have both gays and conservatives.

Rather odd, wouldn't you say?

Romney GAY adviser leaves campaign amid controversy ? CNN

There are republican gays also, deen.....and also, there are liberal republicans.
I hate to burst your partisan wingnut bubble...but.....:lol:

Very well stated. Anyone who claims to be startled by this information is dishonest or a moron (or both).

hes not dishonest, he just stuck his head in the ground and now, that they all see the lid blowing off this, its time to be shocked there was gambling going on:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME]Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked! - YouTube[/ame]

it never gets old....
;)

Americans get outraged only when the media is (or pretends to be) outraged. A two bit burglary brought down the Nixon administration because the media wouldn't let go of it. The cover up used to be worse than the crime but maybe not for a democrat.

Stevens was gay? Wow then why aren't they defending him? Why do liberals hate gays?

There are republican gays also, deen.....and also, there are liberal republicans.

There are no liberal Republicans and Republicans hate gays. There are black Republicans and Republicans hate blacks. There are always a few masochists among us.

There are no liberal Republicans and Republicans hate gays. There are black Republicans and Republicans hate blacks. There are always a few masochists among us.

Sorry dearest troll. There are indeed liberal Republicans.

I understand how much you need it to be true that Republicans are as full of hate as you say, but some of the most hateful things I've heard said about blacks in modern times have come from the left.

Forum List

Back