state by state results

The FL Senate seat went pretty big to the Dems.

Should be offset by the Virginia WIN for Allen in VA, if his lead holds.
If Allen wins, it will be a pick up of a R seat, actually. The FL guy is incumbent and both incumbents in VA are D.

Nelson was expected to win in FL but he is leading by a bigger margin than expected, which means Obama is probably doing better than expected in FL.

With the PA, MI and WI losses, and the polls being right across the board, the Republicans are starting to get very quiet.

Romney has to run the board now to win. Not likely. When Ohio goes Obama, we can call it.

Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin are in the Obama column

3 Battlegrounds for Obama, none yet for Romney

Should be offset by the Virginia WIN for Allen in VA, if his lead holds.
If Allen wins, it will be a pick up of a R seat, actually. The FL guy is incumbent and both incumbents in VA are D.

Nelson was expected to win in FL but he is leading by a bigger margin than expected, which means Obama is probably doing better than expected in FL.

Indiana is the "pick-up" for the Dims so far. Allen offsets that gain.

I think you have it correct as far as FL's "pickup" It isn't one.

Someone called Wisconsin with 3% of the vote in and Romney ahead, yet Obama gets the win?

Indiana is the "pick-up" for the Dims so far. Allen offsets that gain.

I think you have it correct as far as FL's "pickup" It isn't one.

I didn't say it was. I said its a sign Obama is doing better than expected.

Mourdock went down in Indiana....the senate wont go gop, thats out of reach I believe, that makes 7 dem. holds with a pick of 1.

Exit polling.. unless people are blatently lying about how they voted.. as well as turnout in conservative areas not being enough to offset voting patterns in more populated areas.

Forum List

Back