state by state results

I cannot watch. Going to bed and wake up tommorw to the winner. Too much for my central nervous sysem. Might trigger a MS flare up. I voted for Obama but I am not sure if I want him to suffer another 4 years and take his family and get on with his life but Romney scares the hell out of me. But the economy is in recovery because of policies Obama put forth and Romney will get credti for the Obama's economy in recovery.

You mean the economy is in a very slow recovery in spite of Obamas policies.......

I cannot watch. Going to bed and wake up tommorw to the winner. Too much for my central nervous sysem. Might trigger a MS flare up. I voted for Obama but I am not sure if I want him to suffer another 4 years and take his family and get on with his life but Romney scares the hell out of me. But the economy is in recovery because of policies Obama put forth and Romney will get credti for the Obama's economy in recovery.

You mean the economy is in a very slow recovery in spite of Obamas policies.......

We're seeing first hand how dictatorship hold onto power within countries like iraq, Cuba, North Korea, Burma and the Old USSR. Brainwashing works very well and this new generation doesn't have a clue of what true freedom is.

America is finished as the light of freedom on earth. The USSR finally got their victory.

Indiana is the "pick-up" for the Dims so far. Allen offsets that gain.

I think you have it correct as far as FL's "pickup" It isn't one.

I didn't say it was. I said its a sign Obama is doing better than expected.
I don't think you are following what I said.

I agreed with your call that FL (Sen. race) doesn't constitute a pickup for the Dims.

As you had said, it couldn't.

Pres. Obama is going to be the DEBT of us. :eusa_boohoo:

We have been through this too many times. The debt we have is two wars ongoing and tax cuts for the rich that cut government revenue. FOOL

What the fuck has obama spent $6 trillion one that belong to him?:mad:

What did Bush spend $6 trillion on?

Last edited:
New Hampshire goes Obama.

Romney was so fucking right about that 47% relying on free shit. That is all that matters to these people. TOO FUCKING BAD that Marxism turns out very bad once the money is gone.

5k less income for the avg American=doesn't fucking matter
slowest economy ever doesn't fucking matter
Give me my food stamps and free shit!

Last edited:
I didn't say it was. I said its a sign Obama is doing better than expected.
I don't think you are following what I said.

I agreed with your call that FL (Sen. race) doesn't constitute a pickup for the Dims.

As you had said, it couldn't.

Pres. Obama is going to be the DEBT of us. :eusa_boohoo:

We have been through this too many times. The debt we have is two wars ongoing and tax cuts for the rich that cut government revenue. FOOL

What the fuck has obama spent $6 trillion one that belong to him?:mad:

Hey Senile. Kinda late to the game again, eh.

Must be your walker.

Yes, dear.

Pres. Obama WILL be the debt of us. One of the many reasons he HAS to go.

anim_e25404a2-4074-cb54-6d6a-0cd850f5e1f4.gif

Forum List

Back