STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

Well, the faggots care a lot about this issue. And the majority of folks don't support gay marriage. That's why the faggots have to keep circumventing the people in order to force it upon them.

The majority of folks do support gay marriage:

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%
Nearly eight in 10 young adults favor gay marriage

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

There isn't gonna be any 'war', Kosher. Your ilk just don't have the numbers. And worse, you're dying off. And to the folks replacing you, its not that big a deal.

Majority of folks support gay weddings?

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

In Ohio, (where I lived) it lost by 70%!

It California, it lost by 80%!

Your polls are meaningless in the face of what happens at the ballot box.
It's just another lie told by progressive pigs who want to take their weird extremist beliefs and force them on a public that rejects them.

They always cite bogus polls, but every time gay marriage gets on the ballot it goes down to defeat.

The only way they get it, is by violating the Constitution and having judges make law from the bench.

So no surprise they want to violate the Constitution and force people to make wedding cakes against their 1st amendment religious rights.

They only care about forcing everyone to accept homosexuality.
Accept it or not, that is your call, but are rules for businesses say Serve one, Serve all. The law was settled long ago.

Oh, so if someone came in and wanted a cake that said "all jews must die" he must make that cake?????

THAT'S BS and you know it.

I'd be cool with someone just making the cake. Anyone else can put on the writing.
Exactly.

Then you could go to Kroger and just buy the cake.

This is BS. You know damn well, what's at question here, is being forced to make a cake special for a gay wedding, and it's far more than just making a plain cake.

You guys are retreating into fictional corners to try and justify your fascists desire to force Christians to violate their 1st amendment rights to freedom of religion.
The first amendment doesn't apply in the workplace or in running a business. That is for the sidewalk and the churches. We limit what businesses can cannot do just like any other employer. If you don't like the rules, vote with your feet. The legal standing of this kind of thing is well established and works like a charm.

Well, the faggots care a lot about this issue. And the majority of folks don't support gay marriage. That's why the faggots have to keep circumventing the people in order to force it upon them.

There isn't gonna be any 'war', Kosher. Your ilk just don't have the numbers. And worse, you're dying off. And to the folks replacing you, its not that big a deal.

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

It's just another lie told by progressive pigs who want to take their weird extremist beliefs and force them on a public that rejects them.

They always cite bogus polls, but every time gay marriage gets on the ballot it goes down to defeat.
You need to catch up. The last two or three times it was on the ballot, which it shouldn't have been at all, it won. It's over kids, go on with your lives.

The Public no longer supports your homophobia, they grew up a bit. Now it's your turn kiddos.

Accept it or not, that is your call, but are rules for businesses say Serve one, Serve all. The law was settled long ago.

Oh, so if someone came in and wanted a cake that said "all jews must die" he must make that cake?????

I'd be cool with someone just making the cake. Anyone else can put on the writing.
Exactly.

Then you could go to Kroger and just buy the cake.

This is BS. You know damn well, what's at question here, is being forced to make a cake special for a gay wedding, and it's far more than just making a plain cake.

You guys are retreating into fictional corners to try and justify your fascists desire to force Christians to violate their 1st amendment rights to freedom of religion.
The first amendment doesn't apply in the workplace or in running a business. That is for the sidewalk and the churches. We limit what businesses can cannot do just like any other employer. If you don't like the rules, vote with your feet. The legal standing of this kind of thing is well established and works like a charm.

OH GET THIS. So gay rights apply EVERYWHERE but Religious rights ONLY APPLY WHERE YOU SAY THEY DO!

Thank you for proving what a fascist you are and that you are indeed against the rights of Christians.

But we could just as easily say gay rights only apply to certain places and you would be left sputtering hysterically that's bigoted.

Guess what! You just hoisted yourself on your own petard!

:lol:

The cake yes, but he can probably get away with not writing the message. If I want a cake for Hitler's birthday, what I write on that is none of his damn business. All he is required to do is to bake and sell the cake, if that is he bakes and sells cakes. See how that works now?

I wasn't aware that the public accommodation act applied to anything except services/goods offered for consumption upon the PREMISES. Wedding cakes aren't made for consumption upon the premises.

"....any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises" Civil Rights Act of 1964 Public Accommodation

I see a lot of blabbing about this act, but given the fact that only about 1/2 of you know how to even spell it, I am going to assume you are mostly talking out of your asses.

Your understanding of public accommodation laws is wrong. It has nothing to do with premises. PA laws cover all goods and services offered to the public no matter where the offering occurs. A photographer that advertises itself as a wedding photographer comes under public accommodation laws even though none of the photography takes place in the photographic studio.

You need to catch up. The last two or three times it was on the ballot, which it shouldn't have been at all, it won. It's over kids, go on with your lives.

Oh please show me where that happened, because it sure wasn't California!

The cake yes, but he can probably get away with not writing the message. If I want a cake for Hitler's birthday, what I write on that is none of his damn business. All he is required to do is to bake and sell the cake, if that is he bakes and sells cakes. See how that works now?

I wasn't aware that the public accommodation act applied to anything except services/goods offered for consumption upon the PREMISES. Wedding cakes aren't made for consumption upon the premises.

"....any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises" Civil Rights Act of 1964 Public Accommodation

I see a lot of blabbing about this act, but given the fact that only about 1/2 of you know how to even spell it, I am going to assume you are mostly talking out of your asses.

Your understanding of public accommodation laws is wrong. It has nothing to do with premises. PA laws cover all goods and services offered to the public no matter where the offering occurs. A photographer that advertises itself as a wedding photographer comes under public accommodation laws even though none of the photography takes place in the photographic studio.

She cited the law. Your cite?

The Public no longer supports your homophobia, they grew up a bit. Now it's your turn kiddos.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where gay marriage won on a ballot?

To the growing muslim populations replacing you it's a very big deal indeed.

But we could just as easily say gay rights only apply to certain places and you would be left sputtering hysterically that's bigoted.
They do only apply in certain places, mainly public ones. You can have the No Faggots churches and golf clubs, they are Private, just not bakeries and gas stations.

So do gay rights only apply in certain places or EVERYWHERE?

Because if you say that then you are a fascist bigot and you know it.

Maryland Maine Washington approve gay marriage Reuters

Three in this election. And CA would approve of it now as well, but they won't get the chance to vote and never should have been given it. It's not up for a vote.

They do only apply in certain places, mainly public ones. You can have the No Faggots churches and golf clubs, they are Private, just not bakeries and gas stations.

As I said, they do not apply everywhere. No one's rights do.

Three in this election. And CA would approve of it now as well, but they won't get the chance to vote and never should have been given it. It's not up for a vote.

"...marking the first time marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples by popular vote."

"Voters in more than 30 states have approved constitutional bans on gay marriage."

Wow, three states.

Meanwhile, from the same article!

Voters in more than 30 states have approved constitutional bans on gay marriage.

That's hardly a turning point.

Then maybe gay rights don't apply to wedding cakes!!!!!!!

Hoist on your own petard!

Wow, three states.

Voters in more than 30 states have approved constitutional bans on gay marriage.

It was only up for a vote in three states, and passed in all three. And gay marriage is now legal in 36 or 37 of 50 state, or did you not know that as well? That's game over for you little man.

Then maybe gay rights don't apply to wedding cakes!!!!!!!

Hoist on your own petard!
I'm afraid that you are wrong, dead wrong. Work on thinking and being rational, that will help you.

Wow, three states.

It was only up for a vote in three states, and passed in all three. And gay marriage is now legal in 36 or 37 of 50 state, or did you not know that as well? That's game over for you little man.

UM, hello!!!!

How can that be true if 30 states now have Constitutional bans on gay marriage?

Forum List

Back