STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

Yes, commie pigs imagine their lack of integrity, honesty and honor makes them superior.

It doesn't. It just makes you a waste of breath.

Meanwhile..there are no laws that demand that Christian bakers create cakes for homosexual pukes. Though I'm sure the pigs will take care of that.

Meanwhile, there are Public Accomidation laws that mandate that those engaged in public business treat their customers fairly and equally.

Not all services. Only those services that are advertised to the general public. That's why you can't demand pork chops at a Jewish deli.

They're just going to force Christian bakers underground, lol.
There will be a black market for Christian baked goods.

I like that thought.

No because Christian bakers make all kinds of baked goods and never discriminate. The separate market will be for specialty goods like wedding cakes. There will be bakeries that advertise wedding cakes and those that don't offer this service to the public.

In order for any business to come under public accommodation laws it must in fact actually offer services to the general public. Public accommodation laws only extend to the services that they offer.

There are photographers who specialize in children or pets. Some only offer photographic services to realtors and only photograph homes. Good luck forcing one of those to photograph your wedding or make your head shots.
In you example, as long as they never do weddings they are in the clear. Should they do weddings but not gay ones, they're fucked.

Yes, commie pigs imagine their lack of integrity, honesty and honor makes them superior.

Meanwhile..there are no laws that demand that Christian bakers create cakes for homosexual pukes. Though I'm sure the pigs will take care of that.

Meanwhile, there are Public Accomidation laws that mandate that those engaged in public business treat their customers fairly and equally.

Not all services. Only those services that are advertised to the general public. That's why you can't demand pork chops at a Jewish deli.

So we'll start putting crosses on Christian delis.

Problem solved.

I like that thought.

No because Christian bakers make all kinds of baked goods and never discriminate. The separate market will be for specialty goods like wedding cakes. There will be bakeries that advertise wedding cakes and those that don't offer this service to the public.

In order for any business to come under public accommodation laws it must in fact actually offer services to the general public. Public accommodation laws only extend to the services that they offer.

There are photographers who specialize in children or pets. Some only offer photographic services to realtors and only photograph homes. Good luck forcing one of those to photograph your wedding or make your head shots.
In you example, as long as they never do weddings they are in the clear. Should they do weddings but not gay ones, they're fucked.

Easy enough.

Advertise only Christian weddings.

Since as far as Christians are concerned, those are the only weddings anyway.

All services they offer the public. That's why you can demand you be sold a wedding cake from someone who sells wedding cakes.

Problem solved.
There are already tons of them, inside at least, and it changes nothing.

Next they'll be insisting that all Christian housekeepers be required to wear spandex and suspenders and give blow jobs on demand.
God, you really are a stupid child. Can't you go watch TV or something instead of making God cry? You don't have the sense he gave a goat.

And you're a disgusting pig.

I imagine I find you a lot more repellent than you find me.

I like that thought.

Easy enough.

You can't. Anymore than you can advertise only weddings for whites. Or only weddings for the Irish. If you offer a service to the public, you have to offer it fairly and equally to the public.

I like that thought.

Easy enough.

That won't do it either. There are liberal Christians, in the spirit of Jesus, who marry gays.

Next they'll be insisting that all Christian housekeepers be required to wear spandex and suspenders and give blow jobs on demand.
God, you really are a stupid child. Can't you go watch TV or something instead of making God cry? You don't have the sense he gave a goat.

And you're a disgusting pig.

I imagine I find you a lot more repellent than you find me.
You imagine wrong. You are the dust on the dust of my sandals.

Problem solved.

Using that reasoning, you could force Muslims to serve pork.

It's just another example of the fascist homo block trying to force their lifestyle and their beliefs on others.

Eventually, it will come to war. We can call them "The Homo Wars". I guarantee I know who will lose.

I like that thought.

Easy enough.

That won't do it either. There are liberal Christians, in the spirit of Jesus, who marry gays.

Good. Your faggot friends should go get cakes from them.

Back when christians were forcing pagans to build churches on top of the pagan sites, the pagans built certain pagan symbols into the churches. Maybe the baker can figure out how to work in a guy hanging off a cross or something, you know, to protest.

Wow, really? You have to go back thousands of years for a precedent.

Then I suppose it's just as relevant to point out when pagans were throwing Christians to the lion!

Geesh!

Problem solved.

No, you couldn't, but if they did serve pork they would be required to serve it to all who ask and can pay for it. You really need to grow up now.

I like that thought.

Easy enough.

Good. Your faggot friends should go get cakes from them.
My faggot friends get cakes from,.............................wait for it, ....................................people who sell cakes. Works out just great for everyone.

Problem solved.

It's just another example of the fascist homo block trying to force their lifestyle and their beliefs on others.

Eventually, it will come to war. We can call them "The Homo Wars". I guarantee I know who will lose.

Well, that's what they want, but ONLY if it's a Christian forced to violate his conscience.

And, OF COURSE, it's in direct violation of the first amendment.

Not that Gay fascists care.

They only care about forcing everyone to accept homosexuality.

Problem solved.

No, you couldn't, but if they did serve pork they would be required to serve it to all who ask and can pay for it. You really need to grow up now.

Obviously, you think if you say that enough times, it makes it so.

It doesn't. I'm fully grown, high functioning, and quite literate. Homos don't have the right to force bakers, or anyone else, to accomodate their weird rituals. No matter what they call them.

Problem solved.

Who needs to grow up, when you think it's okay to force people to do something against their religion.

Who needs to grow up?

Like it's "mature" forcing people to do what their religion says is wrong.

That's not mature, that's little fascists delighting, in "getting even with those Christians."

Forum List

Back