STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

No because Christian bakers make all kinds of baked goods and never discriminate. The separate market will be for specialty goods like wedding cakes. There will be bakeries that advertise wedding cakes and those that don't offer this service to the public.

In order for any business to come under public accommodation laws it must in fact actually offer services to the general public. Public accommodation laws only extend to the services that they offer.

There are photographers who specialize in children or pets. Some only offer photographic services to realtors and only photograph homes. Good luck forcing one of those to photograph your wedding or make your head shots.
In you example, as long as they never do weddings they are in the clear. Should they do weddings but not gay ones, they're fucked.

Easy enough.

Advertise only Christian weddings.

Since as far as Christians are concerned, those are the only weddings anyway.
That won't do it either. There are liberal Christians, in the spirit of Jesus, who marry gays.

Good. Your faggot friends should go get cakes from them.
My faggot friends get cakes from,.............................wait for it, ....................................people who sell cakes. Works out just great for everyone.

I wouldn't sell your faggot friends a wedding cake. And you couldn't make me.

Trust a faggot to go to the mat over forcing Christians to bake them goodies. Like I said, when the guns come out, it won't be the Christians who are obliterated.

Not all services. Only those services that are advertised to the general public. That's why you can't demand pork chops at a Jewish deli.

So we'll start putting crosses on Christian delis.

Problem solved.
There are already tons of them, inside at least, and it changes nothing.

Using that reasoning, you could force Muslims to serve pork.
No, you couldn't, but if they did serve pork they would be required to serve it to all who ask and can pay for it. You really need to grow up now.

Obviously, you think if you say that enough times, it makes it so.

It doesn't. I'm fully grown, high functioning, and quite literate. Homos don't have the right to force bakers, or anyone else, to accomodate their weird rituals. No matter what they call them.

But that's the goal.

Forcing everyone to accept homosexuality or "pay the consequences."

It's in direct violation of religious freedom and even our USSC is too cowardly to take it on.

Not all services. Only those services that are advertised to the general public. That's why you can't demand pork chops at a Jewish deli.

Problem solved.

No, you couldn't, but if they did serve pork they would be required to serve it to all who ask and can pay for it. You really need to grow up now.

It doesn't. I'm fully grown, high functioning, and quite literate. Homos don't have the right to force bakers, or anyone else, to accomodate their weird rituals. No matter what they call them.
You could be a 102 with an IQ of twice that, and you would still be a child because you think like one...

No, you couldn't. As they don't serve pork to anyone. But if they say, served bread....they have to sell that bread to the public. To anyone that want to buy it.

It's just another example of the fascist homo block trying to force their lifestyle and their beliefs on others.

Or your wild misunderstanding of public accommodation laws. One of the two.

Eventually, it will come to war. We can call them "The Homo Wars". I guarantee I know who will lose.

No it won't. As most people don't give a shit about this issue. And almost no one is willing to die over it. If you start killing gay people in the name of your 'revolution', we'll find you, arrest you, and put you on trial for murder. Maybe you'll get a work up on Dr. Phil or something.

The fact of the matter is, the majority of folks support gay marriage. With support among youth being in the 80% range. Its only the old folks that so loathe gay marriage. And the slow attrition of time will blunt the age of their sentiment as there will be fewer and fewer of them with every year.

Problem solved.

You could be a 102 with an IQ of twice that, and you would still be a child because you think like one...

That's a brilliant argument! Wow, you certainly told me!

Now can you move on? You're obviously out of material.

In you example, as long as they never do weddings they are in the clear. Should they do weddings but not gay ones, they're fucked.

Easy enough.

Advertise only Christian weddings.

Since as far as Christians are concerned, those are the only weddings anyway.
That won't do it either. There are liberal Christians, in the spirit of Jesus, who marry gays.

Good. Your faggot friends should go get cakes from them.
My faggot friends get cakes from,.............................wait for it, ....................................people who sell cakes. Works out just great for everyone.

I wouldn't sell your faggot friends a wedding cake. And you couldn't make me.
Oh but we can, and we do, it's the law.

No, you couldn't. As they don't serve pork to anyone. But if they say, served bread....they have to sell that bread to the public. To anyone that want to buy it.

It's just another example of the fascist homo block trying to force their lifestyle and their beliefs on others.

Eventually, it will come to war. We can call them "The Homo Wars". I guarantee I know who will lose.

No it won't. As most people don't give a shit about this issue. And almost no one is willing to die over it. If you start killing gay people in the name of your 'revolution', we'll find you, arrest you, and put you on trial for murder. Maybe you'll get a work up on Dr. Phil or something.

The fact of the matter is, the majority of folks support gay marriage. With support among youth being in the 80% range. Its only the old folks that so loathe gay marriage. And the slow attrition of time will blunt the age of their sentiment as there will be fewer and fewer of them with every year.

Well, the faggots care a lot about this issue. And the majority of folks don't support gay marriage. That's why the faggots have to keep circumventing the people in order to force it upon them.

They only care about forcing everyone to accept homosexuality.
Accept it or not, that is your call, but are rules for businesses say Serve one, Serve all. The law was settled long ago.

Oh, so if someone came in and wanted a cake that said "all jews must die" he must make that cake?????

THAT'S BS and you know it.

I'd be cool with someone just making the cake. Anyone else can put on the writing.

Accept it or not, that is your call, but are rules for businesses say Serve one, Serve all. The law was settled long ago.

Oh, so if someone came in and wanted a cake that said "all jews must die" he must make that cake?????

The cake yes, but he can probably get away with not writing the message. If I want a cake for Hitler's birthday, what I write on that is none of his damn business. All he is required to do is to bake and sell the cake, if that is he bakes and sells cakes. See how that works now?

When you can show me where there is a admonition against selling bread to ANYONE in the Bible or Koran, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Until then, your analogy fails.

There is a huge difference between selling bread to anyone and being FORCED to make a cake for a gay wedding.

I'd be cool with someone just making the cake. Anyone else can put on the writing.
Exactly.

Well, the faggots care a lot about this issue. And the majority of folks don't support gay marriage. That's why the faggots have to keep circumventing the people in order to force it upon them.
You need to catch up, the majority now does, 55% to 45%, which means little Christian that you have lost and need to move to Jesusland, which ain't here.

The cake yes, but he can probably get away with not writing the message. If I want a cake for Hitler's birthday, what I write on that is none of his damn business. All he is required to do is to bake and sell the cake, if that is he bakes and sells cakes. See how that works now?

Yeah, sorry but they are not being asked to just sell plain cakes to gay weddings.

They are being asked to make, cakes special which notes it's for a gay wedding, and it's very,very different.

The majority of folks do support gay marriage:

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%
Nearly eight in 10 young adults favor gay marriage

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

There isn't gonna be any 'war', Kosher. Your ilk just don't have the numbers. And worse, you're dying off. And to the folks replacing you, its not that big a deal.

Yeah, sorry but they are not being asked to just sell plain cakes to gay weddings.

They are being asked to make, cakes special which notes it's for a gay wedding, and it's very,very different.
If you make special cakes then you make special cakes. There is no such thing as gay cake. Cake is still cake regardless of what it looks like or who enjoys it.

Exactly.

Then you could go to Kroger and just buy the cake.

This is BS. You know damn well, what's at question here, is being forced to make a cake special for a gay wedding, and it's far more than just making a plain cake.

You guys are retreating into fictional corners to try and justify your fascists desire to force Christians to violate their 1st amendment rights to freedom of religion.

I wasn't aware that the public accommodation act applied to anything except services/goods offered for consumption upon the PREMISES. Wedding cakes aren't made for consumption upon the premises.

"....any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises" Civil Rights Act of 1964 Public Accommodation

I see a lot of blabbing about this act, but given the fact that only about 1/2 of you know how to even spell it, I am going to assume you are mostly talking out of your asses.

There isn't gonna be any 'war', Kosher. Your ilk just don't have the numbers. And worse, you're dying off. And to the folks replacing you, its not that big a deal.

Majority of folks support gay weddings?

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

In Ohio, (where I lived) it lost by 70%!

It California, it lost by 80%!

Your polls are meaningless in the face of what happens at the ballot box.

Majority of folks support gay weddings?

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

In Ohio, (where I lived) it lost by 70%!

It California, it lost by 80%!

Your polls are meaningless in the face of what happens at the ballot box.
It's just another lie told by progressive pigs who want to take their weird extremist beliefs and force them on a public that rejects them.

Forum List

Back