STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

Majority of folks support gay weddings?

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

In Ohio, (where I lived) it lost by 70%!

It California, it lost by 80%!

Your polls are meaningless in the face of what happens at the ballot box.

Yuu might want to update that line of thought. That last 4 times that Marriage Equality was on the ballot box during a General Election (2012) it won in all 4 states (Washington, Maine, Maryland, and Minnesota).

>>>>

Meanwhile, 30 STATES HAVE BANS ON QUEER MARRIAGE.

So our statement is true. The majority strenuously object to homo marriage. It's an extremist cause that a tiny minority support.

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

Yuu might want to update that line of thought. That last 4 times that Marriage Equality was on the ballot box during a General Election (2012) it won in all 4 states (Washington, Maine, Maryland, and Minnesota).

BTW - When Prop 8 passed in California it wasn't by "80%", in fact a slight change of 2.5% would have changed the outcome of the vote.

>>>>

Same article they cited noted another 30 states have a ban on it.

:lol:

I'm afraid that you are wrong, dead wrong. Work on thinking and being rational, that will help you.

Bwahahahahaa!

I'm wrong because you say so. Who needs to work on rational thinking?

So you ARE saying gay rights belong everywhere but Christian rights only belong in some places.

You are a bigot and hoist on your own petard.

The rights of Christians are limited. The rights of gays are limited. The rights of everyone are limited. That should help you.

Where are the rights of gay limited?

Please explain!
I already did, go back and read it. Private clubs and churches.

No, in a business! If Christian's rights are limited in a business, are gay rights as well?
The rights of everyone are limited in a business, but not the rights of the customers to pay for what you sell. If you sell it then they can buy it, pretty much without exception, and the exceptions are applied universally. No minors, no unlicensed vendors, no felons, etc. Their religion or sexual orientation is not a criteria.

BTW - When Prop 8 passed in California it wasn't by "80%", in fact a slight change of 2.5% would have changed the outcome of the vote.

>>>>

Then that idiot pig said that the article was outdated anyway.

Hahahaha, he's going to have a tantrum in a minute and flounce out.

Sounds like the bride and groom are just trying to prove a point.
Is this the only bakery in the county? Why in the hell would you want to do business where you are not wanted?
Looks like gay couple is looking for a way to finance their honeymoon with a court settlement.

>>>>

So our statement is true. The majority strenuously object to homo marriage. It's an extremist cause that a tiny minority support.
The bans are dead Sweetcheeks. Look at the map. All that purple, that's where gay marriage is now legal, as in most of the nation and for most people of the nation. Just a few backwaters left to go later this year.

Bwahahahahaa!

So you ARE saying gay rights belong everywhere but Christian rights only belong in some places.

The rights of Christians are limited. The rights of gays are limited. The rights of everyone are limited. That should help you.

Please explain!

No, in a business! If Christian's rights are limited in a business, are gay rights as well?
The rights of everyone are limited in a business, but not the rights of the customers to pay for what you sell. If you sell it then they can buy it, pretty much without exception, and the exceptions are applied universally. No minors, no unlicensed vendors, no felons, etc. Their religion or sexual orientation is not a criteria.

Okay, that was some NICE VAGUE BS, but you were VERY SPECIFIC with how Christians are limited in businesses, but with gays you can't give specifics???????

Where are gays limited????????????

>>>>

And most of those bans are now dead. Look at the map kids, it's very purple.

>>>>

The bans are dead Sweetcheeks. Look at the map. All that purple, that's where gay marriage is now legal, as in most of the nation and for most people of the nation. Just a few backwaters left to go later this year.

Oh, the bans are dead?

Please show me the facts to back that up, because a bogus POLL doesn't prove that!

Most of those bans no longer stand. Why haven't you guys been keeping up? Here's the map: National Maps - MEUSA

That's your link, you moron, the one you used to *prove* that the majority *approve* queer marriages.

So if it's outdated, then it doesn't work for you either, pig.
The Majority polls are here:
y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

And the map should be current.

Polls!
You need to learn what a trend is. See above how one line rises and on line falls, that's a trend, and in this case it means that you are losing 45% to 55%, which is bad for you but not the gays, who have won this fight.

You're going to strain something with that reach, pig.
That's not a reach little Christian, you've lost this fight. The gays won. Sorry about that, but not really.

Bwahahahahaa!

Please explain!

>>>>

"The growth hasn't come from an outpouring of public support expressed in voting booths or state legislatures, but from the high court's surprising refusal last October to review lower court rulings in favor of same-sex marriages or to block them from taking effect."
New high court look at gay marriage Now legal in 36 states - Yahoo News

>>>>

Oh, the bans are dead?

Please show me the facts to back that up, because a bogus POLL doesn't prove that!

Do you not follow the news at all? In every state that is purple and used to have a ban, it no longer does.

Sounds like the bride and groom are just trying to prove a point.
Is this the only bakery in the county? Why in the hell would you want to do business where you are not wanted?
Looks like gay couple is looking for a way to finance their honeymoon with a court settlement.
They want to force people to violate their beliefs and principles. Then they can say that these Christians are hypocrites who sell out their religion for money.

The majority OBJECT STRENUOUSLY to queer marriage.

That is why the extremist homos have to circumvent the people:

"Three earlier seminal rulings that outlawed state-backed discrimination — in education, on interracial marriage and in criminal prohibitions against gay sex — were issued when a similar number of states still had the discriminatory laws on their books." New high court look at gay marriage Now legal in 36 states - Yahoo News

Because the swing for support for marriage equality came after those votes. Having surged in earnest since about 2011.

The Ohio amendment was passed 61%-38%. Which is a margin of 23%. Math, it seems...isn't particularly relevant to your argument. Though you may want to be more mindful of time. As the amendment vote was in 2004. Things have changed since then in Ohio:"

Support for gay marriage hits 50 percent in Ohio

With significant gender, age and partisan divisions, Ohio voters support same sex marriage 50 - 44 percent. Support is 67 - 29 percent among Democrats and 53 - 41 percent among independent voters, with Republicans opposed 66 - 29 percent. Women support same sex marriage 55 - 40 percent, while men are divided with 46 percent supporting and 48 percent opposed to same sex marriage.

Ohio OH Poll - February 24 2014 - Ohio Voters Back Medical Marij Quinnipiac University Connecticut

That's a 6 point margin IN FAVOR of same sex marriage as of last year. And the interesting part? Yo have to go to the 65 and older crowd before you get below 50% support. And that crowd is dying off. What's left are the youth (71% support), 30 to 49 (52% support) and 50 to 64 (51%).

But you were saying about how people in Ohio don't support gay marriage? And you live in Ohio...and I still have to school you.

Oh my. Is there some sort of mercy rule in the gay marriage debate? Because I'm starting to feel bad for you. Not bad enough to pass on correcting your obvious misconceptions, but enough to feel sympathy.

That's a margin of about 4.5%. So I have no idea what troubled orifice you pulled your '80%' number from. But you'll probably want to put some ice on it.

In terms of the 'homo war' idiocy, its quite meaningful. As who, pray tell, is going to fight in this war on your side? The fighting age folks support gay marriage by 60 points nationally. And 40 points in Ohio.

No, the statement wasn't true. The statement was "THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?" (Capitals in the original).

That statement is false.

>>>>

Please explain!

>>>>

"The growth hasn't come from an outpouring of public support expressed in voting booths or state legislatures, but from the high court's surprising refusal last October to review lower court rulings in favor of same-sex marriages or to block them from taking effect."
New high court look at gay marriage Now legal in 36 states - Yahoo News
That's correct but the numbers don't lie. The current support is 55 to 45 and trending higher. That's how math works...
y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

Forum List

Back