STATE COMPARES CHRISTIAN BAKER TO NAZIS

That's your link, you moron, the one you used to *prove* that the majority *approve* queer marriages.

So if it's outdated, then it doesn't work for you either, pig.
The Majority polls are here:
y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

And the map should be current.

Polls!
You need to learn what a trend is. See above how one line rises and on line falls, that's a trend, and in this case it means that you are losing 45% to 55%, which is bad for you but not the gays, who have won this fight.

You're going to strain something with that reach, pig.
That's not a reach little Christian, you've lost this fight. The gays won. Sorry about that, but not really.

Now, you are just falling into delusion.

You have no FACTS to back you up, just a bogus poll.

And one poll can be disproved with other polls.

Poll: Public support drops for same-sex 'marriage'
Poll Public support drops for same-sex marriage

"Opponents of same-sex marriage have fought a mostly losing battle to get judges to defer to voters and elected lawmakers who enacted laws and constitutional amendments in many states defining marriage as between a man and a woman."

The majority of voters in this country abhor same-sex marriage.

Like I said, if it comes to war, we know who will lose.

Hopefully, it will just be a matter of getting some more friendly judges in there, to screw the fags the way they've tried to screw us.

Only this time, the judges will be acting on behalf of the people, instead of against them.

New high court look at gay marriage Now legal in 36 states - Yahoo News

Well, the faggots care a lot about this issue. And the majority of folks don't support gay marriage. That's why the faggots have to keep circumventing the people in order to force it upon them.

The majority of folks do support gay marriage:

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%
Nearly eight in 10 young adults favor gay marriage

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

There isn't gonna be any 'war', Kosher. Your ilk just don't have the numbers. And worse, you're dying off. And to the folks replacing you, its not that big a deal.

Majority of folks support gay weddings?

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

In Ohio, (where I lived) it lost by 70%!

It California, it lost by 80%!

Your polls are meaningless in the face of what happens at the ballot box.
It's just another lie told by progressive pigs who want to take their weird extremist beliefs and force them on a public that rejects them.

Or.....a factual representation of current public sentiment that you simply don't want to believe. And so you ignore.

Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

The Majority polls are here:
y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

And the map should be current.

Polls!
You need to learn what a trend is. See above how one line rises and on line falls, that's a trend, and in this case it means that you are losing 45% to 55%, which is bad for you but not the gays, who have won this fight.

That's not a reach little Christian, you've lost this fight. The gays won. Sorry about that, but not really.

Terrific, but it wouldn't matter either way. It's not up to the voters. If you wish to say the country is still divided on the issue, do so.

Same article they cited noted another 30 states have a ban on it.

:lol:

The same article that proved your statement of "THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?" (Capitals in the original) to be false.

>>>>

Three states. Great.

30 STATES STILL SAY NO! From the SAME ARTICLE!

No, those bans have fallen. This will help you: gay marriage overturned - Google Search

Three states. Great.

It' still shows your statement that "THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?"

Was wrong.

You should just have the testicular fortitude to man-up and say "Opps I was wrong. Thanks."

>>>>

Well, the faggots care a lot about this issue. And the majority of folks don't support gay marriage. That's why the faggots have to keep circumventing the people in order to force it upon them.

The majority of folks do support gay marriage:

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%
Nearly eight in 10 young adults favor gay marriage

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

There isn't gonna be any 'war', Kosher. Your ilk just don't have the numbers. And worse, you're dying off. And to the folks replacing you, its not that big a deal.

Majority of folks support gay weddings?

THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?

In Ohio, (where I lived) it lost by 70%!

It California, it lost by 80%!

Your polls are meaningless in the face of what happens at the ballot box.
It's just another lie told by progressive pigs who want to take their weird extremist beliefs and force them on a public that rejects them.

Or.....a factual representation of current public sentiment that you simply don't want to believe. And so you ignore.

Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

Uh, no.

I proved every one of my points.

The majority LOATHE same sex marriage. The majority enacted BANS on it, that the leftist weirdoes had to circumvent via the courts before they could get them lifted...and you loons still can't get the support of the majority for your extremist garbage. The majority of the American people recognize you for what you are, and totally reject you.

Get over it.

The majority OBJECT STRENUOUSLY to queer marriage.

The majority objected. But now support gay marriage. See, your mistake is in the verb tenses. See above for examples of your misconceptions.

In that case then put it on the ballot, that way everything is legit and no one should bitch. Seems like a sure winner.
It's not up to the voters, and never should have been.

I thought you said the majority approved?

My my, what a liar you are. Go figure. A lying, commie, faggot. Whoda thunk.

The majority objected. But now support gay marriage. See, your mistake is in the verb tenses. See above for examples of your misconceptions.

In that case then put it on the ballot, that way everything is legit and no one should bitch. Seems like a sure winner.

I thought you said the majority approved?

My my, what a liar you are. Go figure. A lying, commie, faggot. Whoda thunk.
The majority do approve, but it wouldn't matter a damn if they didn't. It's not up for a vote and never should have been.

The same article that proved your statement of "THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IT'S ON THE BALLOT IT LOSES, EVEN IN VERY LIBERAL CALIFORNIA?" (Capitals in the original) to be false.

>>>>

Three states. Great.

No, those bans have fallen. This will help you: gay marriage overturned - Google Search

Circumvented by activist judges.

As we said in the beginning, and you denied. The majority find your extremist views nauseating, and have no interest in abiding by your oppressive and objectionable "laws".

When the voters vote for what you want, we are a democracy. When they don't, we aren't.

>>>>

Three states. Great.

Circumvented by activist judges.

As we said in the beginning, and you denied. The majority find your extremist views nauseating, and have no interest in abiding by your oppressive and objectionable "laws".
Ask me if I care? Oh wait, I don't.

When the voters vote for what you want, we are a democracy. When they don't, we aren't.
We are a Democratic Republic. Learn what that is.

And learn why the minority is protected from the whims of the majority. Both are very important concepts here.

Terrific, but it wouldn't matter either way. It's not up to the voters. If you wish to say the country is still divided on the issue, do so.

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you think the country is on your side then it IS up to the voters, but if they aren't on your side, then it DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY THINK!!!!!!!!

Thanks for revealing your laughable hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting for you to explain how gay rights are limited in businesses.

What makes the Gallup poll 'bogus'? Describe what renders it invalid?

[/QUOTE]

Not really. As the Fox poll excludes anyone who isn't a registered voter. Which isn't a particularly useful technique when viewing public sentiment. As folks who aren't registered voters will have opinions.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back