🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Rep.: Charleston victims 'waited to be shot'

It was a gun free zone. The people waited to be shot the same way the customers at Lubys Cafeteria waited to be shot.

The only difference is the democrats wanted the people in Charleston to be shot. They were effective martyrs for the cause of destroying the country. The American Isis party in thanking allah or Gaia that they have a bunch of dead black folks. Otherwise they could never do what they are doing.

CNN has become a bottomless sewer worse than the National Enquire

Last edited:
It was a gun free zone. The people waited to be shot the same way the customers at Lubys Cafeteria waited to be shot.

The only difference is the democrats wanted the people in Charleston to be shot. They were effective martyrs for the cause of destroying the country. The American Isis party in thanking allah or Gaia that they have a bunch of dead black folks. Otherwise they could never do what they are doing.

thank you. I knew it wasn't what the titles have been. these people are disgusting how they are STILL USING these people DEATHS for their slimy political agendas

"The only difference is the democrats wanted the people in Charleston to be shot. " is a fucking insane statement. Please post this in the conspiracy forum.

I think it was proven that ISN'T what he actually said. but you know we are all suppose to get bent over every little thing someone says in a STATE we don't LIVE in, even if they are just a Republican dog catcher.

Oh please. That's your excuse every time a member of the GOP says something stupid. You're the personification of Reagan's 11th Commandment.

I guess Reagan wanted to be shot....since there were no armed men around him to protect him from some random bad guy.

So..... it's their fault they died? Something tells me this guy's political career is about to end.

State Rep. Charleston victims waited to be shot - CNN Video

Yo, he just told it like it is, now days people can`t take the truth! If I was one of those people who were shot, and not the first one to be shot, I would`ve jumped his ass and not wait to get shot! He said the guy had to reload? Also, CNN? They are a supporter of Obama! Like he said, its up to the people of South Carolina and not the paid and bought radicals!!!

"GTP"

my gawd, who can take CNN as a reputable NEWS source?

that is crap you'd see on some leftwing hate site like stinkprogess.

shun that station folks.

I think it was proven that ISN'T what he actually said. but you know we are all suppose to get bent over every little thing someone says in a STATE we don't LIVE in, even if they are just a Republican dog catcher.

Why did he apologize Staph.....just for practice?

Forum List

Back