🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Rep.: Charleston victims 'waited to be shot'

cnn is now earning it's nickname

the Commie News network. and the left is eating it up. Like we are all suppose to bow to them as a Reputable news station. this is leftwing hate sites shit

So..... it's their fault they died? Something tells me this guy's political career is about to end.

State Rep. Charleston victims waited to be shot - CNN Video

I fail to see what he said that was wrong. Fact is those people did, figuratively sit and wait to be shot, there is no evidence they did anything else. They didn't try to disarm the gun man, they didn't try to run out the door, they didn't shoot back.

Yup, the 85 year old woman should have taken the skinny white dude down as he was reloading his .45. Typical Repub thinking.....

the Commie News network. and the left is eating it up. Like we are all suppose to bow to them as a Reputable news station. this is leftwing hate sites shit

Yet another lie that Stephanie can't prove and will, as usual, run away from.

And you prefer FOX Fake Or Excrement news.....

Yet another lie that Stephanie can't prove and will, as usual, run away from.

I just wish she would take her meds when she runs away. Would save her a lot of key strokes....

"Something tells me this guy's political career is about to end."

Likely not.

The notion that the victims in Charleston were somehow 'responsible' for their own murders is a popular theme among many white conservatives, who are hostile to debate concerning racism in America.

I'm surprised no one has posted arrest records of the victims.

So..... it's their fault they died? Something tells me this guy's political career is about to end.

State Rep. Charleston victims waited to be shot - CNN Video

I fail to see what he said that was wrong. Fact is those people did, figuratively sit and wait to be shot, there is no evidence they did anything else. They didn't try to disarm the gun man, they didn't try to run out the door, they didn't shoot back.

Yup, the 85 year old woman should have taken the skinny white dude down as he was reloading his .45. Typical Repub thinking.....

All the victims were 85 year old women? Typical libtard, can't think for shit!

"Something tells me this guy's political career is about to end."

Likely not.

The notion that the victims in Charleston were somehow 'responsible' for their own murders is a popular theme among many white conservatives, who are hostile to debate concerning racism in America.

I'm surprised no one has posted arrest records of the victims.
That's a liberal tactic.

Forum List

Back