🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Rep smashes homess' belongings

Not to mention that this "christian" is vandalizing the property of stores. Surely you haters would disagree with that.

who are these haters you refer too? you constantly bitch about christians and yet not one christian has supported this guy. why the fuck to think one christian represents christianity? you constantly do this with groups you don't agree with.

can you try to be a little more honest?

Well if he was honest about Christianity he would be obliged to follow it.

State Rep. Uses Sledgehammer To Destroy Homeless People's Possessions | ThinkProgress

Lawmaker Says Violence Is the Solution to Homeless Problem
A veteran Hawaii lawmaker believes he's come up with the perfect solution to deal with his state's rampant homelessness problem: Hassle homeless people and destroy their stuff with a sledgehammer.

And, the one time a politician would be better off being just talk, Tom Brower isn't.

Over the last two weeks, the five-term Democratic state representative has taken his trusty sledgehammer to some 30 shopping carts being used by homeless people around Waikiki to transport their meager possessions.

Brower swears he takes all belongings out of the cart before smashing it to bits, and insists he hasn't smashed shopping carts that were being pushed by homeless people, but tells Hawaii News Now "that may be coming."

Yes, you would expect him to be Repub but he's Dem.

He says he's "christian" but he's really a sicko coward.

I hope someone meets him with a baseball bat.

The comments from that second link are something else.

katzenAsshole doesn't care that he's stealing other people's belongings, but I'll bet he/she/it would get his/her/it's panties in a twist if it was kids who were vandalizing the property of stores. And that's what this jerk is doing.

Umm.. troll.. the carts are most likely the property of stores that the homeless STOLE...

Now.. I would rather he take them back to the stores where they belong.. but hey, we have seen worse actions by people.. this is really a non-story

And your little trollish attempt to compare this to REP behavior.. trolly even for you... asshole

Forum List

Back