State-Sponsored Censorship

I never heard her say it nor I never have heard you say anything. That has nothing to do with presenting a citation or a link.

1626708367595.png

Damn 12 seconds in.

Attachments

• 1626708340111.png
    1626708340111.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 16
In the forum.
It's funny to me that both dems and gopers use social media about equally. Differently to be sure

What's disturbing to me about the first link is that people who use social media as their primary/soul(_: newsource are the most misled.

It's funny to me that both dems and gopers use social media about equally. Differently to be sure

What's disturbing to me about the first link is that people who use social media as their primary/soul(_: newsource are the most misled.
I tend to stay away from people on social media because they annoy the hell out of me. Trust someone on the internet, yeah right.

Facebook has a policy on COVID disinformation. It’s not allowed.
Yeah. I'm no more happy with Trump being the arbiter of Truth than Biden. IF we have to have entities like Facebook, which we do, somebody has to do fact checking, and I'd rather it be Facebook, because users can choose a different forum.

I realize generally speaking gopers want NO Factchecking

Yeah. I'm no more happy with Trump being the arbiter of Truth than Biden. IF we have to have entities like Facebook, which we do, somebody has to do fact checking, and I'd rather it be Facebook, because users can choose a different forum.

I realize generally speaking gopers want NO Factchecking
I can’t imagine building something like Facebook, working so hard for so many years to see it devolve into the go to platform for conspiracy theorists, violent activists, supremacists, anti-semites and general internet bullshit nuttiness.

And then to have the GOP come out and tell you that you are not allowed to stop it.

I can’t imagine building something like Facebook, working so hard for so many years to see it devolve into the go to platform for conspiracy theorists, violent activists, supremacists, anti-semites and general internet bullshit nuttiness.

And then to have the GOP come out and tell you that you are not allowed to stop it.
I hope you are right. But I simply don't understand the allure of Facebook. I mean I had an account when my neices and nephews were younger, but communicating with the world at large seems insane to me. I just don't get it.

I hope you are right. But I simply don't understand the allure of Facebook. I mean I had an account when my neices and nephews were younger, but communicating with the world at large seems insane to me. I just don't get it.
I use it to keep up with relatives and old friends that live many miles away. I ignore all the ones that are close in real time. As far as the rest of the circus that is on it I reject as a waste.

There are tons of useful and great purposes on Facebook. My wife uses it a lot to find people in the area with kids, trading old baby stuff, finding people to take furniture we don’t need so it doesn’t wind up in the dump, play dates. All kinds of stuff.

But that’s not all that happens.

Kids have died because Facebook groups full of parents encouraging others to forego medical treatment and shove elderberries down their throats. Now, that might happen whether or not Facebook provides a group for them to tell each other to be idiots. But if I’m Facebook, hell no do I want to play a part in that nonsense.

It’s absolutely idiotic to think there might be laws that require them to do so.

There are tons of useful and great purposes on Facebook. My wife uses it a lot to find people in the area with kids, trading old baby stuff, finding people to take furniture we don’t need so it doesn’t wind up in the dump, play dates. All kinds of stuff.

But that’s not all that happens.

Kids have died because Facebook groups full of parents encouraging others to forego medical treatment and shove elderberries down their throats. Now, that might happen whether or not Facebook provides a group for them to tell each other to be idiots. But if I’m Facebook, hell no do I want to play a part in that nonsense.

It’s absolutely idiotic to think there might be laws that require them to do so.
hmmmm. So it might replace the old classifieds, and be a place I could find a cheap puppy and advertise a garage sale ... when we have them again assuming these idiots in Miss get vaccinated?

Fascists gonna be fascists.

I believe that the administration doubled down afterward in another press briefing by calling for users to be banned from all platforms if the yget banned from fedbook.

Considering this has been debunked in the previous threads I shall let you wallow in yer own juices.
If I only had a dollar for every time a lefty claimed something has already been posted, debunked or settled "somewhere," I'd be rich.

Facebook has a policy on COVID disinformation. It’s not allowed.
Glad to see that you do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. Thanks for this endorsement of the article.

You dope.

Misinformation: The White House And Jen Psaki Didn't Actually Call For Censorship Of Social Media​

The fact that the president took aim at a social media platform has been widely called out by many on social media platforms, suggesting it was censorship, while others even saw it as a First Amendment violation. However, that isn't accurate.

Glad to see that you do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. Thanks for this endorsement of the article.

Forum List

Back