State-Sponsored Censorship

Glad to see that you do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. Thanks for this endorsement of the article.
Your thread is about the GOVT censoring. But the Facebook is not the govt.

There is a question of whether Biden fairly accused Facebook of spreading false conspiracies about the vaccine. That's sort of interesting because Facebook does say a significant maj of its users are fully vaccinated. But then the maj of Pseudo science unsupported stories of vaccine side effect/benefits or "altering DNA" appear to trace back to a few bogus wingnuts, like RFK's kid. Does Facebook delete posts touting those ... and should Facebook delete them? That's a different topic.

Glad to see that you do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. Thanks for this endorsement of the article.
The article is right wing hysteria from a felon.

Nothing I said could be considered endorsement, but that’s how you’re delusional mind sees it.

Your thread is about the GOVT censoring. But the Facebook is not the govt.

There is a question of whether Biden fairly accused Facebook of spreading false conspiracies about the vaccine. That's sort of interesting because Facebook does say a significant maj of its users are fully vaccinated. But then the maj of Pseudo science unsupported stories of vaccine side effect/benefits or "altering DNA" appear to trace back to a few bogus wingnuts, like RFK's kid. Does Facebook delete posts touting those ... and should Facebook delete them? That's a different topic.

Facebook is joined at the hip with the Wehrmacht......er, Democrat Party.

The latest slap in the face of American values is the union of government with big business for the purpose of censoring those who don't parrot the propaganda. That alliance is pretty much the textbook definition of Fascism.

“The White House isn't letting Facebook off the hook for allowing misinformation to spread on its platforms

The White House wants Facebook to act quicker in removing posts containing vaccine misinformation
White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Facebook takes too long to remove "violative posts" during a press briefing. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy said during the briefing that misinformation is slowing the pace of vaccinations in the US.

"Facebook needs to move more quickly to remove violative posts," Psaki said. "Posts that will be within their policies' removal often remain up for days. That's too long. The information spreads too quickly."
CNN reported meetings between the Biden administration and Facebook have been "tense" in recent weeks.
The White House isn't letting Facebook off the hook for allowing misinformation to spread on its platforms

White House: Facebook Takes Too Long When Removing ...
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News
The White House isn't letting Facebook off the hook for allowing misinformation to spread on its platforms · White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday ...

And Democrat foot troops, afraid of questioning much less confronting their masters will remain silent.

The question every decent American should be asking?

"Who decides what is 'disinformation, or misinformation'? We're citizens with the ability to make our own judgements....not serfs."

But......this administration seems to have come out of the closet, showing their beliefs in how they supported the Communist overlords of Cuba.

Yeah. I'm no more happy with Trump being the arbiter of Truth than Biden. IF we have to have entities like Facebook, which we do, somebody has to do fact checking, and I'd rather it be Facebook, because users can choose a different forum.

I realize generally speaking gopers want NO Factchecking
fact checking is most always wrong. there's that.

Government deciding what is "disinformation" and working with private companies to suppress it isn't censorship. Um ... yeah ...

Democrats are just being more and more Nazi's

I'd bet money that you could NEVER get a lefty to post exactly what we hear her say about censoring posts for Facebook in that video.

The article is right wing hysteria from a felon.

Nothing I said could be considered endorsement, but that’s how you’re delusional mind sees it.
are you saying, she didn't say this? If she did say it, who cares who published it but you?

1626714445207.png

I'd bet money that you could NEVER get a lefty to post exactly what we hear her say about censoring posts for Facebook in that video.
they are saying she didn't say this. That's all anyone in here needs to know. They lie lie lie lie lie lie, the disinformation is again, always the demofks and they prove it in here on disinformation. hahahhahahaahahhahahhaaha fk dude, can't make it up.

1626714525659.png

The point of the press conference was that Facebook WASN'T taking down disinformation they identified.

But I guess that went right over your head.

The point of the press conference was that Facebook WASN'T taking down disinformation they identified.

How do you know? She admitted working with them! That’s illegal

What did Jen say in the video at the 12 second mark?

You tell me.
No lefty will acknowledge that they heard exactly what she said, let alone what she said. We all know that you watched the video, and that you know exactly what she said. When you play dumb and evade facing the truth about what she said, you just look like a cheater and a coward.

No lefty will acknowledge that they heard exactly what she said, let alone what she said. We all know that you watched the video, and that you know exactly what she said. When you play dumb and evade facing the truth about what she said, you just look like a cheater and a coward.
I’ll tell you what she didn’t say.

She didn’t say they have any control over what Facebook does or doesn’t take down. That’s what you guys evade.

I’ll tell you what she didn’t say.

She didn’t say they have any control over what Facebook does or doesn’t take down. That’s what you guys evade.
She said what we said she said! Nothing else matters.

btw, 2+2 still equals 4

Forum List

Back