State-Sponsored Censorship

I know you think I'm your gawd, but certainly you know that better than anyone.
You guys are addicted to outrage.

Psaki said they identify misinformation and send that info to Facebook. Big whoop.

OHMYGODOHMYGOD DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT PSEUDO SCIENCE WILL HAVE TO BACK UP WITH FACTS
What pseudo-science? Masks don’t work or masks are necessary? We must all hunker down or we must selectively hunker down? Children are safe or children must wear masks? Those are all democrat/Fauci positions. Which are pseudo-science?
Meanwhile, censorship is censorship, selective or otherwise. All censorship is un-American.

What pseudo-science? Masks don’t work or masks are necessary? We must all hunker down or we must selectively hunker down? Children are safe or children must wear masks? Those are all democrat/Fauci positions. Which are pseudo-science?
Meanwhile, censorship is censorship, selective or otherwise. All censorship is un-American.
Thanks for proving the point.

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”
‐--------
At a recent press conference, Jen Psaki said, “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation. She went on to say that purveyors of “disinformation” must be suppressed and banned, not merely on Facebook but on all platforms.

Psaki said they identify misinformation and send that info to Facebook. Big whoop.
In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Here is another article about the state sponsored censorship problem that is defining our current political landscape.

First, keep in mind the landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, where the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Now see this article:

Biden Surgeon General Suggests Joe Rogan Podcast Should Be Censored: Big Tech ‘Has Important Role To Play’​

Here is a great article about the state sponsored censorship problem that is defining our current political landscape.

For this reason, there should be thousands of lawsuits against FedGov including the Biden administration.

Here is a great article about the state sponsored censorship problem that is defining our current political landscape.

By the way....

irobot-will-smith.gif

Since lefties will browse this thread looking for ways to support and defend government sponsored censorship, I'll leave this again:

It's funny to me that both dems and gopers use social media about equally. Differently to be sure

What's disturbing to me about the first link is that people who use social media as their primary/soul(_: newsource are the most misled.
You are not wrong, but you have to selected and dismissed is a very disturbing trend of government using the private sector as it bitch to do it spitting in violating individual rights.

‐--------
At a recent press conference, Jen Psaki said, “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation. She went on to say that purveyors of “disinformation” must be suppressed and banned, not merely on Facebook but on all platforms.
How is that not government censorship of free speech?

Holy fuck. The people on here defending this shit do not deserve to live in the United States of America.

We should keep in mind what Biden has to say too:

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop,” the president told the nation.

We should keep in mind what Biden has to say too:

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop,” the president told the nation.

Yes that 1973 SCOTUS case is getting more and more relevant and on point.

He's asking the private sector to do his bedding.

How is that not government censorship of free speech?

Holy fuck. The people on here defending this shit do not deserve to live in the United States of America.
Lefties like to claim that they are against government censorship, but where are they now?

This is a well written article that makes a sound argument with real evidence. Clearly EvMetro's account has been hacked.

Forum List

Back