Statements or quotes Obama should have made

"I apologize for saying I saved the auto industry when actually all I saved was the auto union."

And neither ideology should win at the expense of the other... The only way for America to move forward is in compromise, utilizing the best and brightest ideas from both conservative and progressive thinking.

You people elected me on a platform of change and then you elected Trump on a platform of change.

If you REALLY want things to change, change congress.

Change for the better only happens under Dems...unless you're a greedy rich a-hole...

That is simply not true, franco. The democrats in congress and the senate are just as beholding to campaign contributors as are their republican counterparts. Neither party has the answers, neither party is innocent, and neither party has cornered the market on corruption.
Wrong. GOP money men are greedy lying propagandists. Tax cuts for themselves, screwing their workers and the environment, deregulation on their businesses, and real corruption. NOT raising all boats.

"The last eight years as your President I had no idea what I was doing and I hope you the American people can forgive me for the mess I am giving Trump."

"I'm sorry you didn't save that $2,500 on ACA like I'd said you would"

"I'm sorry I pardoned so many criminals"

"I am sorry that we democrats and myself accused everyone that disagreed with me as being racist. I know it has caused so much racial divide."

Forum List

Back