States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ not in the slightest

What Proud Americans of All Races won't do is allow the Alt Right white ethno-state sillies corrupt the first and second amendments to their evil purposes.

Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.
The nation was founded in 1776. Doesnt matter what whites said. The point is that the nation wouldnt have existed if only whites were the ones that built it. It would have failed miserably without other races here to teach whites.

African Americans will probably go extinct before White Americans.... You're mixing races more, and being engulfed by Hispanics even more than us.

Doubt that. Our genes are dominant. Yours are recessive. Do the math.

Not everything dominant is superior, nor are all your genes dominant.
All of our genes are dominant. Thats why whites cant have children capable of producing melanin to product their skin from the sun. Blacks can produce any shade of color.

Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.
The nation was founded in 1776. Doesnt matter what whites said. The point is that the nation wouldnt have existed if only whites were the ones that built it. It would have failed miserably without other races here to teach whites.

African Americans will probably go extinct before White Americans.... You're mixing races more, and being engulfed by Hispanics even more than us.

All of our genes are dominant. Thats why whites cant have children capable of producing melanin to product their skin from the sun. Blacks can produce any shade of color.

White skin isn't the only trait, doof.

Too bad apes dont have big dicks. They have diminutive ones like you pink boys. White women love Black men because we are more manly than you and our genes are dominant. They dont call us tall dark and handsome for nothing.

For every OJ there are about 12 caucasoids that kill their white women

I've heard before Blacks have proportionately thinner ones, guess who else does?
Here's a hint... Oh eeee ee eee ee aahh aaahh aahhh.
Whoever told you that was just trying to make you feel better for having a tiny thin one. :itsok:

I've been called huge by girls, and rightfully so.
Yeah ok. :itsok:

I'm nearly 7.5 long, and over 5.5 in circumference.

Well above the average Black guy... LOL
Yeah Ok. Dont lie on your dick. :itsok:

Dark eyes, Dark hair. All dominant.

I've heard before Blacks have proportionately thinner ones, guess who else does?
Here's a hint... Oh eeee ee eee ee aahh aaahh aahhh.
Whoever told you that was just trying to make you feel better for having a tiny thin one. :itsok:

Well, I'm glad that it's incredible to you..

you want to relitigate Loving v Virginia, you insane bigoted twit?

no state gets to grant fewer rights than the federal government, the federal constitution and federal caselaw.

white supremacist scum are nauseating.

go back to stormfront, kkk scum

And yet, liberals and libertarians keep screaming that government should stay completely out of marriage. Here you are calling for more federal interference in what is clearly a state issue. Fucking hypocrite.l.

Poor little snowflake. Liberals haven't said that government should stay out of marriage- it is Liberals who say that States have to follow the Constitution- for marriage and everything else.

LOL, too bad liberals don't follow the Constitution themselves.

They're practically wanting to destroy the Second Amendment, and they only favor the First Amendment as long as it's all about their free speech.

If you knew anything about the constitution you'd understand that you white trash don't get to pass laws discriminating against anyone who isn't a white supremacist.

Why aren't you back at stormfront yet?

Read the Constitution and understand the Bill of Rights. Marriage is not specifically defined which is why it was left to the states. Our forefathers intended for it to be that way.

You crack me up with your stormfront remarks. I don't care about any bullshit white supremacy group because I know I'm already superior, I don't need to join anything to prove what I already know!

I know white supremacist trash when I see it.

and one of us knows what the constitution says, dimbulb...and it isn't you. you aren't superior to anything. my pet rabbit is smarter than you.

My guess is 25% of Northern Europeans / Central Europeans have brown eyes, and dark brown hair...

In Southern Europeans it's probably 75%....

The incredibly small genitals you possess are amusing. Keep your chin up though. Eventually you will be absorbed.

My guess is 25% of Northern Europeans / Central Europeans have brown eyes, and dark brown hair...

In about 20-30 years it will be about 50% of northern europeans wont be white anymore.

The incredibly small genitals you possess are amusing. Keep your chin up though. Eventually you will be absorbed.

Oh really?
I've had girls gasp when they saw it, and call it huge.

What about you?

In about 20-30 years it will be about 50% of northern europeans wont be white anymore.

I'm glad Poland's 99.9% White, and 96% Polish....

Oh really?

What about you?
Yes really.
I'm sure they gasped and then said it was huge....what you didnt hear was the part they said under their breath.."yeah when compared to an ants". :laugh:

What about me?

Oh really?

What about you?
Yes really.
I'm sure they gasped and then said it was huge....what you didnt hear was the part they said under their breath.."yeah when compared to an ants". :laugh:

What about me?

So, no girls have complimented you there?

I'm so sorry......

Me too. Polands pretty irrelevant to me except for that time two Polish girls brought me home for a weekend of loving when i had a basketball tournament in Germany.

Oh really?

What about you?
Yes really.

What about me?

So, no girls have complimented you there?

I'm so sorry......
Every woman I've been with has complimented me. Dont be sorry. Its old hat for me so nothing to brag about.

In 1967 the Supreme Court legalized interracial marriage in the U.S. Prior to then, it was up to each state to pass its own miscegenation laws.

There is a growing number of people who believe the federal government should stay out of the institution of marriage and leave it up to the states, myself included. This includes every kind of marriage from traditional to homosexual to interracial.

The federal courts have no business interfering in these matters which are defined largely by a state’s culture, demographics, religious and political leanings. If a state decides to restrict or prohibit miscegenation, that should be the end of it. No federal court or regional circuit court system should overrule any state law.

Smh I guess you are proof of inbreeding

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Me too. Polands pretty irrelevant to me except for that time two Polish girls brought me home for a weekend of loving when i had a basketball tournament in Germany.

This Black girl seems to really be into Polish rapper Popek.

Wouldn't surprise me if the goddamn GOP attempts to over turn the 13th and 14th amendment next.

The party wants the 18th century.

You are so over the top, you have a bird's eye view of everything!

Come on back down to earth, son! Once we have laughed ourselves to the point of exhaustion at your pathetic mental meanderings, it just gets tiresome!

This Black girl seems to really be into Polish rapper Popek.

If they have kids the dominant Black genes will make sure the child is Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back