States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to relitigate Loving v Virginia, you insane bigoted twit?

no state gets to grant fewer rights than the federal government, the federal constitution and federal caselaw.

white supremacist scum are nauseating.

go back to stormfront, kkk scum

And yet, liberals and libertarians keep screaming that government should stay completely out of marriage. Here you are calling for more federal interference in what is clearly a state issue. Fucking hypocrite.l.

Poor little snowflake. Liberals haven't said that government should stay out of marriage- it is Liberals who say that States have to follow the Constitution- for marriage and everything else.

LOL, too bad liberals don't follow the Constitution themselves.

They're practically wanting to destroy the Second Amendment, and they only favor the First Amendment as long as it's all about their free speech.

If you knew anything about the constitution you'd understand that you white trash don't get to pass laws discriminating against anyone who isn't a white supremacist.

Why aren't you back at stormfront yet?

Read the Constitution and understand the Bill of Rights. Marriage is not specifically defined which is why it was left to the states. Our forefathers intended for it to be that way.

You crack me up with your stormfront remarks. I don't care about any bullshit white supremacy group because I know I'm already superior, I don't need to join anything to prove what I already know!
If you were superior you would be recessive. Give us all a break ok? :laugh:

In 1967 the Supreme Court legalized interracial marriage in the U.S. Prior to then, it was up to each state to pass its own miscegenation laws.

There is a growing number of people who believe the federal government should stay out of the institution of marriage and leave it up to the states, myself included. This includes every kind of marriage from traditional to homosexual to interracial.

The federal courts have no business interfering in these matters which are defined largely by a state’s culture, demographics, religious and political leanings. If a state decides to restrict or prohibit miscegenation, that should be the end of it. No federal court or regional circuit court system should overrule any state law.
If that happens white men will have to inbreed in the states that outlaw interracial marriage. Its bad enough for you effeminate white boys that white women are looking for dominant Black genes. What do you think that will do for your gene pool when you are forced to inbreed?

LOL, this "effeminate white boy" is already married to a wonderful lady. In fact we just celebrated our 26th anniversary in October.

You'd better be more concerned about the fact that HIV is rampant among the black race, especially black women. After all, it was you putrid black apes who started the worldwide spread by fucking anything with an asshole.

The majority of white women aren't the ones looking for blacks, it's putrid black males who are forcing themselves on white women. The minority of white women who lower themselves by succumbing to their advances have trashed themselves.
Yeah. Too bad I dont believe anyone would marry you.

I'm more worried about you caucasoids raping puppies, sheep, pigs, and dolphins.

All white women are looking for Black men. They understand we have dominant genes while pink boys such as yourself have recessive ones. Its instinctive. There is a reason you caucasoids had to make laws against white women marrying Black men. Sucks to be you I guess.

Bullshit.

Black males are forcing themselves on white women, and a small percentage of gullible white trash girls are stupid enough to fall for them. It's usually because of their huge disgusting ape dicks, but they have nothing to offer besides that.

The dumb white women who lower themselves like this usually end up being the sorry ones in the end. Remember what happened to Nicole Simpson. There are plenty of OJ-like black assholes who have the same kind of temperament.

Too bad apes dont have big dicks. They have diminutive ones like you pink boys. White women love Black men because we are more manly than you and our genes are dominant. They dont call us tall dark and handsome for nothing.

For every OJ there are about 12 caucasoids that kill their white women

Poor little snowflake. Liberals haven't said that government should stay out of marriage- it is Liberals who say that States have to follow the Constitution- for marriage and everything else.

LOL, too bad liberals don't follow the Constitution themselves.

They're practically wanting to destroy the Second Amendment, and they only favor the First Amendment as long as it's all about their free speech.

If you knew anything about the constitution you'd understand that you white trash don't get to pass laws discriminating against anyone who isn't a white supremacist.

Why aren't you back at stormfront yet?

Read the Constitution and understand the Bill of Rights. Marriage is not specifically defined which is why it was left to the states. Our forefathers intended for it to be that way.

You crack me up with your stormfront remarks. I don't care about any bullshit white supremacy group because I know I'm already superior, I don't need to join anything to prove what I already know!
If you were superior you would be recessive. Give us all a break ok? :laugh:

Give us all a break and go back to Africa and live among your black tribal roots, you disgusting AIDS-spreading black ape!
If I went back to Africa some white woman would claw your eyes out for you convincing me to leave.

17804252817eb0757a7496764eeec8e2--interracial-dating-sites-interracial-family.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ not in the slightest

What Proud Americans of All Races won't do is allow the Alt Right white ethno-state sillies corrupt the first and second amendments to their evil purposes.

Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.
The nation was founded in 1776. Doesnt matter what whites said. The point is that the nation wouldnt have existed if only whites were the ones that built it. It would have failed miserably without other races here to teach whites.

In 1967 the Supreme Court legalized interracial marriage in the U.S. Prior to then, it was up to each state to pass its own miscegenation laws.

There is a growing number of people who believe the federal government should stay out of the institution of marriage and leave it up to the states, myself included. This includes every kind of marriage from traditional to homosexual to interracial.

The federal courts have no business interfering in these matters which are defined largely by a state’s culture, demographics, religious and political leanings. If a state decides to restrict or prohibit miscegenation, that should be the end of it. No federal court or regional circuit court system should overrule any state law.
If that happens white men will have to inbreed in the states that outlaw interracial marriage. Its bad enough for you effeminate white boys that white women are looking for dominant Black genes. What do you think that will do for your gene pool when you are forced to inbreed?

LOL, this "effeminate white boy" is already married to a wonderful lady. In fact we just celebrated our 26th anniversary in October.

You'd better be more concerned about the fact that HIV is rampant among the black race, especially black women. After all, it was you putrid black apes who started the worldwide spread by fucking anything with an asshole.

The majority of white women aren't the ones looking for blacks, it's putrid black males who are forcing themselves on white women. The minority of white women who lower themselves by succumbing to their advances have trashed themselves.

I'm more worried about you caucasoids raping puppies, sheep, pigs, and dolphins.

All white women are looking for Black men. They understand we have dominant genes while pink boys such as yourself have recessive ones. Its instinctive. There is a reason you caucasoids had to make laws against white women marrying Black men. Sucks to be you I guess.

Bullshit.

Black males are forcing themselves on white women, and a small percentage of gullible white trash girls are stupid enough to fall for them. It's usually because of their huge disgusting ape dicks, but they have nothing to offer besides that.

The dumb white women who lower themselves like this usually end up being the sorry ones in the end. Remember what happened to Nicole Simpson. There are plenty of OJ-like black assholes who have the same kind of temperament.

Too bad apes dont have big dicks. They have diminutive ones like you pink boys. White women love Black men because we are more manly than you and our genes are dominant. They dont call us tall dark and handsome for nothing.

I've heard before Blacks have proportionately thinner ones, guess who else does?
Here's a hint... Oh eeee ee eee ee aahh aaahh aahhh.

^^^ not in the slightest

What Proud Americans of All Races won't do is allow the Alt Right white ethno-state sillies corrupt the first and second amendments to their evil purposes.

Proud Americans understand that the U.S.A was founded as a White nation according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.
The nation was founded in 1776. Doesnt matter what whites said. The point is that the nation wouldnt have existed if only whites were the ones that built it. It would have failed miserably without other races here to teach whites.

African Americans will probably go extinct before White Americans.... You're mixing races more, and being engulfed by Hispanics even more than us.

Bullshit.

They dont call us tall dark and handsome for nothing.

Not a whole lot of White women prefer Black men....studies prove it...

Bullshit.

I've heard before Blacks have proportionately thinner ones, guess who else does?
Whoever told you that was just trying to make you feel better for having a tiny thin one. :itsok:

All white women are looking for Black men.

The data says something vastly different.

Bullshit.

They dont call us tall dark and handsome for nothing.

Not a whole lot of White women prefer Black men....studies prove it...
Laws against intermarriage by caucasoid males tend to make me disbelieve you. That and the fact that every single white woman I have been with tells me the same thing over and over again. All white women dream of having sex with a Black man.

All white women are looking for Black men.

The data says something vastly different.
What data?

Bullshit.

Whoever told you that was just trying to make you feel better for having a tiny thin one. :itsok:

I've been called huge by girls, and rightfully so.

^^^ not in the slightest

African Americans will probably go extinct before White Americans.... You're mixing races more, and being engulfed by Hispanics even more than us.

Doubt that. Our genes are dominant. Yours are recessive. Do the math.

Bullshit.

I've been called huge by girls, and rightfully so.
Yeah ok. :itsok:

^^^ not in the slightest

Doubt that. Our genes are dominant. Yours are recessive. Do the math.

Not everything dominant is superior, nor are all your genes dominant.

Sometimes, it is nice to be reminded of just how small minded and hateful some people used to be back in the 1950's. Helps us to remember how much things have improved since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back