States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

all you have told me is you have never been around pot smokers....and by not answering that question proves it....
hey sport….what’s up with the….

But yeah, I get it - you’re not a pot addict/pimp; you’re a hero for the infirm & elderly!

Well, a pot pimp/addict too, but that’s secondary to your heroism. :)

Never mind the death and destruction caused by the incredibly dangerous and addictive drug you’re pimping/addicted to.

PP/A gotta PP/A.

We went through your "reasoning" a little earlier.

You suck at your shtick.
The thing about the OP is that his damage is the LEAST severe caused by pot.

His permanent pubescent paralysis and hypomanic delusion are the BEST you can hope for after decades of pot addiction.

Yup - pot is an INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drug, and its legalization’s negative impacts just beginning to be understood.

But not by deranged pot pimps/addicts of course.

:)
Plus these idiots conveniently forget that DMV laws concerning DUI and especially DWAI kick in. You a commercial operator? Better forget about toking off that blunt. State and Federal DOT both frown on it.

It depends on which state she lives. If she has no income she cannot get a subsidy for health insurance. No sense in looking for an agent that is going to put his/her own figures in the application for a commission, now they have to have the prospect/client sign a form to start or return to their marketplace application and another form at the end. Best bet if she's in a state that expanded Medicaid is try and get onto it.
Very good. :)

Except for this…

And these are the LUCKY ones.

Pot is an INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drug despite the sleazy lies of pot pimps/addicts.

But clearly they haven’t been around - actively avoid - those whose lives have been destroyed by pot.

Denial uber alles.

PP/A gotta PP/A.

Let me get this straight, the growers claim that they don't use pesticide so it means that chronic marijuana use is healthy? The post flies in the face of logic. It's like saying the cancer deaths caused by a legal substance like cigarette smoking should lower medical premiums. The opposite is true. There is no health benefit to the use of "medical marijuana". The traffic deaths related to marijuana intoxication and the psychotic events associated with chronic marijuana use and the lung issues should increase the cost of medical premiums.
Pretty much.

Let me get this straight, the growers claim that they don't use pesticide so it means that chronic marijuana use is healthy? The post flies in the face of logic. It's like saying the cancer deaths caused by a legal substance like cigarette smoking should lower medical premiums. The opposite is true. There is no health benefit to the use of "medical marijuana". The traffic deaths related to marijuana intoxication and the psychotic events associated with chronic marijuana use and the lung issues should increase the cost of medical premiums.
who said smoking pot is healthy in this thread?....you said they use pesticides which they dont use.....and yes i have seen pot helping a person with a medical problem....my wife....

hey sport….what’s up with the….

But yeah, I get it - you’re not a pot addict/pimp; you’re a hero for the infirm & elderly!

Well, a pot pimp/addict too, but that’s secondary to your heroism. :)

Never mind the death and destruction caused by the incredibly dangerous and addictive drug you’re pimping/addicted to.

PP/A gotta PP/A.
and people like you who have no idea what you are talking about still have to keep saying your bullshit over and over ....i get that "sport"...stay in the politics section...you dont sound as stupid there....

After my gig kept getting delayed and I finally bailed...I was never penalized for it....
I wasn't talking about any penalties they dropped years ago. I was talking about a rule for agents having to have a prospect/client having to sign and give permission to access their application on marketplace. If you're not an agent and doing the marketplace yourself you do not have to sign that form. At the end of application the agent again has to have the client sign a form they agree with all the info that was inputted.

Concerning what I just wrote above and the reasons of the rule. Many scamming agents across the nation were finding out a person's name and dob and going into applications and making themselves agent of record to receive commissions that they aren't entitled to. Another reason there are agents across the U.S. and many in Florida who sign up the homeless with fictitious income or even some homeless as SS and then the homeless people not knowing they have insurance. All for commission's. It didn't take long after ACA started for the scammers to come out of the woodwork.

I wasn't talking about any penalties they dropped years ago. I was talking about a rule for agents having to have a prospect/client having to sign and give permission to access their application on marketplace. If you're not an agent and doing the marketplace yourself you do not have to sign that form. At the end of application the agent again has to have the client sign a form they agree with all the info that was inputted.

Concerning what I just wrote above and the reasons of the rule. Many scamming agents across the nation were finding out a person's name and dob and going into applications and making themselves agent of record to receive commissions that they aren't entitled to. Another reason there are agents across the U.S. and many in Florida who sign up the homeless with fictitious income or even some homeless as SS and then the homeless people not knowing they have insurance. All for commission's. It didn't take long after ACA started for the scammers to come out of the woodwork.
This is why I let my insurance license lapse..

Although I do believe that pot may have some medical benefit in some cases, I don't believe it's a cure-all. It's also true that smoking pot can lead to medical issues like lung damage. I personally believe it safer than alcohol consumption. However, I agree with another poster who suggested that people who use it chronically or very often may be too lazy to actually get up and go to a doctor, thus reducing medical costs, in general.

One of the effects of MJ is that it, unlike liquor for many, has a calming effect. I suspect many users find it helps them sleep, or relax at home listening to music, etc. Very few react by wanting to go out and fight, start a ruckus — as with liquor. A lot of the Medical MJ is designed not to give one “a high” at all, or so I’ve heard. Anybody know?

To me this is not an earth-shaking issue, one way of the other. All psychotropic drugs, of course, can be dangerous, and different folks react in different ways. I think it is best to try to keep all of them out of the hands of young people, so keeping pot regulated or mildly illegal is a good idea.

Basically, for healthy young people with their whole lives ahead of them, the best approach is to help them understand, to really stress, that recreational drugs of all sorts can be harmful and dangerous, and “party drug use” of illegal and unknown drugs is madness, as they can be deadly or extremely harmful.

Has anybody heard that Elon Musk reportedly uses, or used to use, psychedelics like chemical Mescaline? That he credits them with helping him “to free his mind”? He’s not my favorite person, but this may be — for some people — something to discuss.

Last edited:
Although I do believe that pot may have some medical benefit in some cases, I don't believe it's a cure-all. It's also true that smoking pot can lead to medical issues like lung damage. I personally believe it safer than alcohol consumption. However, I agree with another poster who suggested that people who use it chronically or very often may be too lazy to actually get up and go to a doctor, thus reducing medical costs, in general.
IndependentThinker is a moron.

Think about that.

IndependentThinker is a moron.

Think about that.
Okay ... I thought about it for a few seconds, but didn't see any benefit in thinking about it. Doesn't change the fact that pot is a mind-altering drug that does help kill pain. Beyond that, it isn't a cure-all. I spent 10 years of my life as a chronic user, so I feel I may be justified in reaching that conclusion.

Okay ... I thought about it for a few seconds, but didn't see any benefit in thinking about it. Doesn't change the fact that pot is a mind-altering drug that does help kill pain. Beyond that, it isn't a cure-all. I spent 10 years of my life as a chronic user, so I feel I may be justified in reaching that conclusion.
Doesn't change the fact that pot is a mind-altering drug that does help kill pain
It's 2023.....

Do you consider nicotine or caffeine "mind altering"?

Forum List

Back