Status of Trump's impeachment?

which of the following reasons leads to Trump's certain impeachment?

• Flynn lied about something he didn't need to lie about. He was charged with lying.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manafort indicted for actions that occurred prior to and unrelated to the campaign.

• No "Russian/Trump collusion yet, but holding out hope there's evidence supporting the excuse.

• Polls promised Hillary would win.

• Gross negligence cuz our economy shows Trump is in over his head.

• The tweeting pisses me off.

• Trump's bird to PC

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • America first

• He's a white Republican male.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Perhaps you should watch a legitimate news source for your answer. Obviously your list came from what fox and right wing radio told you, but none of what you have listed has anything to do with the continuing pointless witch-hunt fueled by leftist ignorance.

Your post was broken......it's much more accurate now. You're welcome

if he were a Democratic President, he would have been impeached by this Republican majority congress for his irrational and erratic behavior months ago....

you know it, I know it, everyone knows it...:D

Last edited:
Perhaps you should watch a legitimate news source for your answer. Obviously your list came from what fox and right wing radio told you, but none of what you have listed has anything to do with the continuing pointless witch-hunt fueled by leftist ignorance.

Your post was broken......it's much more accurate now. You're welcome

I won't report you for editing my quote this time.

Can we sue the Left for wasting billions in tax money on this stupid fantasy game they call an investigation....that COULD have gone to infrastructure. Obama wasted trillions with only a few insignificant infrastructure improvements that were actually just payoffs. Now they're at it again....determined to screw America.

God damned Leftists !!!

Can we sue the Left for wasting billions in tax money on this stupid fantasy game they call an investigation....that COULD have gone to infrastructure. Obama wasted trillions with only a few insignificant infrastructure improvements that were actually just payoffs. Now they're at it again....determined to screw America.

God damned Leftists !!!

The left must be defeated, its us or them.

God damned Leftists !!!

The left must be defeated, its us or them.

It has been proven that the FBI under Mueller and DOJ under Holder with Obama hid evidence of Russian crimes, and they did nothing to stop it.

It has been proven that the FBI under Comey, with Obama, knew of Russian interference and attempted hacking yet said / did nothing.

It has been proven that the FBI under Comey and the DOJ under Lynch hid documents - and lied about them - regarding Hillary's crimes.

...and the focus of, as Hillary calls them, the 'threats to our democracy' is 'payback' on Trump for his defeating Criminal Hillary in the 2016 election.

The DOJ and FBI has been PROVEN to be criminal in leadership, culture, and action since 2009, the days of Mueller, Holder, and Comey.

It has been proven that the FBI under Mueller and DOJ under Holder with Obama hid evidence of Russian crimes, and they did nothing to stop it.

It has been proven that the FBI under Comey, with Obama, knew of Russian interference and attempted hacking yet said / did nothing.

It has been proven that the FBI under Comey and the DOJ under Lynch hid documents - and lied about them - regarding Hillary's crimes.

...and the focus of, as Hillary calls them, the 'threats to our democracy' is 'payback' on Trump for his defeating Criminal Hillary in the 2016 election.

The DOJ and FBI has been PROVEN to be criminal in leadership, culture, and action since 2009, the days of Mueller, Holder, and Comey.

I'd be interested to see someone dispute those points with honesty. Meanwhile, it's Trump who stands accused based on what to-date appears as a fabrication. One might conclude that while both parties are corrupt, Republicans aren't in the same park as the world champion remarkably corrupt Democrats.

Remember when the left warned Trump not to pardon sheriff Arpaio or Trump would be impeached lol. The recounts failed. Trump nuked Senate Dem's and filled a seat on the SCOTUS. Trump just shoved a tax bill up the Dem's ass. Trump is ripping Dem's a new one its hilarious. :laugh:
till this day, i still dont know why maxine wants to impeach him? aside from the fact that he's too white

They were celebrating Hillary's victory weeks and months before Trump clobbered her. The loss was like an asteroid had plowed into the Dem party BOOM, funniest damn thing I ever saw.

As a brief aside on this OT point - I get it now, I know why they went all in on Clinton despite the fact that she's got so much baggage. Its the finances... Like is always says "its the economy stupid" - that apparently goes for the micro-economies of political parties. Without Clinton the DNC was going under, they didn't have a /choice/ but to run her, despite her flaws. They couldn't afford to campaign her in every state. They couldn't afford for Bernie to win. They couldn't do anything /but/ what they did, including the media, including the cheating of the media... Without Clinton's money the party is dead...

I gotta admit, I'm worried that we're gonna have a one party system soon. While I don't think that R's are going to destroy America, I do have some /serious/ issues with them taking over entirely >.<

Who will bankroll the D party now? Soro's? Or is he already? I don't know what the fuck they're going to do now. I think we are seeing the hysterics of a dying chicken right now; the heads already been cut off but the body doesn't know it yet...

The Russian Collusion Delusion is just a left wing wacko conspiracy.
The dumb liberal crackpots are just widening their massive credibility gap.
The worst part about it is the Press is part of the huge political farce.

Forum List

Back