Status of Trump's impeachment?

which of the following reasons leads to Trump's certain impeachment?

• Flynn lied about something he didn't need to lie about. He was charged with lying.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manafort indicted for actions that occurred prior to and unrelated to the campaign.

• No "Russian/Trump collusion yet, but holding out hope there's evidence supporting the excuse.

• Polls promised Hillary would win.

• Gross negligence cuz our economy shows Trump is in over his head.

• The tweeting pisses me off.

• Trump's bird to PC

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • America first

• He's a white Republican male.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Remember when the left warned Trump not to pardon sheriff Arpaio or Trump would be impeached lol. The recounts failed. Trump nuked Senate Dem's and filled a seat on the SCOTUS. Trump just shoved a tax bill up the Dem's ass. Trump is ripping Dem's a new one its hilarious. :laugh:

Kennedy will be leaving the court after this session. Ginsburg could depart at any time.

He's filling lower court seats as well. :2up:
filling with incompetent idiots... Scalia is turning in his grave over his picks

Libwits even Nancy Pelosi has told you people to STOP with the Trump impeachment nonsense. You know libs have lost it when Pelosi looks like the voice of sanity.

Remember when the left warned Trump not to pardon sheriff Arpaio or Trump would be impeached lol. The recounts failed. Trump nuked Senate Dem's and filled a seat on the SCOTUS. Trump just shoved a tax bill up the Dem's ass. Trump is ripping Dem's a new one its hilarious. :laugh:
till this day, i still dont know why maxine wants to impeach him? aside from the fact that he's too white

till this day, i still dont know why maxine wants to impeach him? aside from the fact that he's too white

They were celebrating Hillary's victory weeks and months before Trump clobbered her. The loss was like an asteroid had plowed into the Dem party BOOM, funniest damn thing I ever saw.

The Congress does the impeaching and both houses are controlled by Republicans. Republican have to make the call of how much damage leaving Trump in the presidency and how much damage impeachment would do and which is the better for Republicans. That choice will probably be decided by the investigations that are taking place at this time. The real question is how much damage will the Republican party incur if they remove Trump or leave him in? Fortunately for the Republicans, they have some time to decide if they can keep Trump quiet and seemingly sane.

• Trump could be forced to testify on sexual-harassment allegations — and if he lies he could be impeached

• Summer Zervos, who accused Trump of sexually harassing her in 2007, is suing him for defamation because he called her and other accusers liars.
  • Trump's lawyers will argue in a New York court on Tuesday that the lawsuit should be thrown out because he is a sitting president.
  • But former President Bill Clinton was deposed while he was a sitting president over allegations of sexual harassment by Paula Jones. Later, when he was found to have lied under oath, he was impeached by the House of Representatives.
  • "People are going to find out who this guy really is," Mindy McGillivray, one of Trump's accusers, told Business Insider.

They were celebrating Hillary's victory weeks and months before Trump clobbered her. The loss was like an asteroid had plowed into the Dem party BOOM, funniest damn thing I ever saw.
and i actually thought that Hillary was 50 points ahead! :laugh:

Perhaps you should watch a legitimate news source for your answer. Obviously your list came from what fox and right wing radio told you, but none of what you have listed has anything to do with the continuing investigation.

That selection would be Other. Code for you don't know what you're talking about, but you side with a narrative that you're not willing to share.

Not willing to share? More like not willing to repeat it again. Why should I expect you to listen this time?

Similar the world is flat.

Exactly. I wouldn't bother explaining why a flat earther was wrong either.

The Congress decides the charges and then votes on the charges, and then on removal if guilty. It is not a judicial procedure but a political one. Republicans have to decide, which is the better for their party, and that depends on the American voting public indicating their wishes and how strong those wishes are.

It's been a year of rhetoric now, so which of the following reasons leads to Trump's certain impeachment?
'Certain' Impeachment?!

Enough to ignore this thread right off the bat...

Bwuhahaha...

Maxine Waters before Congress: Weze Need To Impeach Pezident Bush at this time cause it is to my beeleef that Pezident Bush is a racist who hates all black ans asian people. Oh, excuse me, did eye say Bush? I meant Jump. Pezident Jump. Pezident Jump needs to be impeached without a vote from the senate or congress on the basis that we have already found pezident jump guilty of all charges !!!!!!

Forum List

Back