Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

I never really understood the steering wheel thing. Let's say for the sake of argument that it was actually true, Trump lunged for the steering wheel. I mean, so what? I know of no laws which state it is against the law for a president to lunge for the steering wheel of the Beast. It means nothing if true and since it is NOT true, it only points out how much those against Trump will lie in order to get him.
It was Stupid from day one. Those Limos have roll up glass for privacy in the back, and it would take a Gymnast to go after the wheel.

Was BS on common sense day 1 they claimed it.

I never really understood the steering wheel thing. Let's say for the sake of argument that it was actually true, Trump lunged for the steering wheel. I mean, so what? I know of no laws which state it is against the law for a president to lunge for the steering wheel of the Beast. It means nothing if true and since it is NOT true, it only points out how much those against Trump will lie in order to get him.
It was put out to further a narrative, and that's why the entire proceeding was a farce.

"It was Stupid from day one. Those Limos have roll up glass for privacy in the back, and it would take a Gymnast to go after the wheel."
Was it the "limo" that was used to traffic Trump back to the White House that day?

Or was it an official SUV?

Is there ANY part of this LAME story that all sides can agree?

1). Trump was in the Beast with Engle and the Driver, and NEITHER Ornato nor Hutchinson were in the Beast.

Is this agreeable ?

Ample meme dispensation is the sure sign of a quality citizen.

It's unfortunate the Left can't meme. ;)
FWZGUZiUUAAunvp.jpg

But it was his loyal dog Ornato who said it. So your last sentence seems a bit gratuitous and misleading.

Read it jackass

“Could not corroborate her story ABOUT TRUMP LUNGING FOR THE DRIVER

NOT that the conversation did not occur (that Ornato had told her he had)

Fail
~~~~~~

Cassidy Hutchinson Revealed as the Jussie Smollett of J6​

Remember all the hoopla by the media in June 2022 about the STAR WITNESS of the J6 committee? Not just any witness but the STAR WITNESS. It was supposed to be such a big deal that they even got a TV producer to arrange the testimony as a big production number for the public. Well, Cassidy Hutchinson turned out to the the STAR WITNESS yet her testimony was nothing but third hand hearsay that, as more facts started coming out later, she was forced to issue a FIFTEEN PAGE correction to her testimony. FIFTEEN PAGES. One' could understand a few corrections of much less than a page to clear up some minor details but FIFTEEN PAGES of corrections? That sure sounds like someone desperately trying to avoid prosecution for perjury. Show more..

Commentary:
Instead of going to the trouble of issuing FIFTEEN PAGES of corrections, Cassidy Hutchinson could have issued a simple one sentence statement of TRUTH: "I lied like hell because Liz Cheney promised me profitable gigs if I sold my soul to her."
Cassidy Hutchinson is far too unimportant for anyone to make any effort to rescue her reputation. Too unimportant even to be used to spout anti-Trump tropes like Michael Cohen or John Dean. Those who put you up to your lies no longer have any use for you, so don’t look for help from that quarter in trying to rescue your reputation.

~~~~~~

Cassidy Hutchinson Revealed as the Jussie Smollett of J6​

Remember all the hoopla by the media in June 2022 about the STAR WITNESS of the J6 committee? Not just any witness but the STAR WITNESS. It was supposed to be such a big deal that they even got a TV producer to arrange the testimony as a big production number for the public. Well, Cassidy Hutchinson turned out to the the STAR WITNESS yet her testimony was nothing but third hand hearsay that, as more facts started coming out later, she was forced to issue a FIFTEEN PAGE correction to her testimony. FIFTEEN PAGES. One' could understand a few corrections of much less than a page to clear up some minor details but FIFTEEN PAGES of corrections? That sure sounds like someone desperately trying to avoid prosecution for perjury.

Commentary:
Instead of going to the trouble of issuing FIFTEEN PAGES of corrections, Cassidy Hutchinson could have issued a simple one sentence statement of TRUTH: "I lied like hell because Liz Cheney promised me profitable gigs if I sold my soul to her."
Cassidy Hutchinson is far too unimportant for anyone to make any effort to rescue her reputation. Too unimportant even to be used to spout anti-Trump tropes like Michael Cohen or John Dean. Those who put you up to your lies no longer have any use for you, so don’t look for help from that quarter in trying to rescue your reputation.

. You cultists are so brainwashed, you would claim she lied under oath before admitting that Trump's lapdog Ornato told a lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back