Steph Curry and Jalen Rose don't believe in moon landing and Irvin thinks earth is flat.

Don't know how serious these two are, but there are plenty of people out there that genuinely believe the landings were all faked.

Well after almost 50 years, with thousands, and thousand of people involved, yet nobody has come out to reveal the conspiracy. Don't you think that is a bit odd?

It just means the conspiracy is bigger than anyone thought.

l
Seriously, is there a person on this forum he either thinks the earth is flat or the moon landing is fake....seriously?
I assume MindWars does. :laugh:

America has been to the moon and beyond, but the footage we were shown was staged on a movie set. See if you can find the blatantly obvious anomalies......

The military industrial complex is anywhere from 100 to 150 years ahead (and that is a conservative estimate) of what we are allowed to know about.

OMG! Not too Dale? You think they faked the filming ........just plain stupid.

I am not saying that the moon landings didn't happen....not in the least. The footage we were shown as we all sat around the TV had been filmed in a studio for affect. Look real closely at the video of the old black and white footage allegedly beamed back from nearly 300,000 miles from space. Who was standing outside watching Armstrong take his first steps on the moon? What is the best way to hide something? Disguise it but put it in plain sight. One of the objectives was to make the USSR believe that we were waaaay ahead of them in the space race. It was actually a brilliant, strategic move. Has USA.INC been to the moon and beyond using technology that we are kept in the dark about? Abso-fucking-lutely and say it with no reservations. Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex that became a "break away" entity all unto itself.

Believe it or not, but as someone that has seen the advance of technology where a microprocessor can fit into the dimple of a golf ball, multi-layer PCBs with surface mount technology with diodes, transistors, IC chips and capacitors so small that you have to look through a lighted magnifying glass? Boards that back in 1987 would have been worth thousands of dollars can now be so cheaply made that attempting to repair them is A: Next to impossible B: Cheaper to just pitch them......just calling it like I see it from a position of this type of technology and what it entails.

Another reason why many, many multi million dollar athletes are broke, and penniless early in their lifetimes.
Only someone broke like you would think millionaires go broke because they think the moon landing was faked.

Yet more reasons to not accept celebrities as experts on anything other than their specific trade.

Don't know how serious these two are, but there are plenty of people out there that genuinely believe the landings were all faked.

Well after almost 50 years, with thousands, and thousand of people involved, yet nobody has come out to reveal the conspiracy. Don't you think that is a bit odd?
Not really. The Kennedy assassination hasnt been cleared up either.

Notice anything in common with THOSE PEOPLE?

the fact YOU think we went to the moon a guy who obviously skipped through junior high school science classes since you seriously think the twin towers fell because of the fires even though their collapse violated the laws of physics and witnesses many credible their testimonys proove that the fairy tale story invented by the LAMESTREAM along with their other fairy tale that 19 muslims and bin laden pulled off the attacks ,yet you fell for it hook,line,and sinker
so its no wonder YOU think we went to the moon.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: you no doubt believe in magic bullets as well and think oswald shot kennedy with that magic bullet also I am sure.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok::laughing0301:

Last edited:
I can somewhat follow people who don't buy the moon landing, but to believe the earth is flat it would seem a person would have to think all of space exploration is being staged.

thats because with the moon landing being staged there is far too much evidence that is true unlike the earth flat theory.:D

I can somewhat follow people who don't buy the moon landing, but to believe the earth is flat it would seem a person would have to think all of space exploration is being staged.

thats because with the moon landing being staged there is far too much evidence that is true unlike the earth flat theory.:D

Have you any evidence that hasn't been thoroughly debunked?

Seriously, is there a person on this forum he either thinks the earth is flat or the moon landing is fake....seriously?

Why haven't we been back to the moon, hell we have a space ship that will land and take off and is a helluva lot more advanced than what they had back then.

Hold on......are you a moon landing denier? If you are, id love to have this conversation with you.

I believe I asked a couple of questions.

So you’re too big of a pussy to just say you think the moon landing was faked......got it, I’m not surprised.

What does pussy have to do with the moon, you answered my questions with a question.

Why haven't we been back to the moon, hell we have a space ship that will land and take off and is a helluva lot more advanced than what they had back then.

It's very expensive and we don't have a space race to generate support.

How many shuttle flights have we had since the moon landing?

A few dozen, why? It would be a lot more expensive to go back to the moon, not to mention dangerous, and there's no pressing need right now to go back. We've been investing in satellite technology and establishing our low Earth orbit presence in the years since, and advancing our scientific knowledge tremendously as a result. At the same time, NASA faces routine budget pressure as government seeks to pay for the ever increasing welfare state.

A few dozen, why? It would be a lot more expensive to go back to the moon, not to mention dangerous, and there's no pressing need right now to go back. We've been investing in satellite technology and establishing our low Earth orbit presence in the years since, and advancing our scientific knowledge tremendously as a result. At the same time, NASA faces routine budget pressure as government seeks to pay for the ever increasing welfare state.

All of that adds up to a pile of :bsflag:

Forum List

Back