Steph Curry and Jalen Rose don't believe in moon landing and Irvin thinks earth is flat.

Let these guys show their 'expert' evidence that we didn't land on the moon. If they want to look like idiots, get out of their way.

Stephen Curry doesn’t believe men have been on moon; NASA offers to show him lots of rocks
They dont have to show any evidence to anyone. Thats a white boy problem. They think people desire to prove things to them. We dont care what you think. We think what we chose anyway.

If they don't believe it, they either pulled it out of their asses, or they have some proof or theories. If they can't produce it, then no one should pay any attention to their stupidity.

l
Seriously, is there a person on this forum he either thinks the earth is flat or the moon landing is fake....seriously?
I assume MindWars does. :laugh:

America has been to the moon and beyond, but the footage we were shown was staged on a movie set. See if you can find the blatantly obvious anomalies......

The military industrial complex is anywhere from 100 to 150 years ahead (and that is a conservative estimate) of what we are allowed to know about.

Anamolies mean nothing and no landing was staged.

The evidence is crushing the landings were real and to deny that is the worst sort of stupidity.

One glaring piece of evidence. We were in a space race with the Soviet Union, and had those radio and TV broadcasts not come from the moon, they would have been all over it.

Seriously, is there a person on this forum he either thinks the earth is flat or the moon landing is fake....seriously?

Well since I watched them land on the moon I can tell you they really did.

Oh and anyone who thinks the earth is flat hasn't looked at the shots the Hubel telescope has been taking for years.

These guys might make loads of money but they ain't to swift.

At the end of the day its funny how these NBA players troll these idiots like the OP who run around foaming at the mouth but cant make in a lifetime what money these players make in a year.
^ this. It's funny to see conservativess reactions; "YES! A BLACK PERSON SAID THE MOON LANDING IS FAKE!!!" *runs to the computer to type something racist*

A high percentage of blacks also believed OJ was innocent, so maybe it's a common thing in the 'hood to believe the landings were faked.

think we landed on the moon? you must be a loon!

alexander the great was born in greece. greece shares a border with turkey. turkey, the same bird JFK pardonned. where did Tip O'Neill get the second L. did he get it from NASA. was it originally NASAL. Chris Matthews was the chief of staff for Tippy. could it be that they landed inside the nostril of Chris Matthews instead of on the moon?!

i'm just asking questions!

think we landed on the moon? you must be a loon!

alexander the great was born in greece. greece shares a border with turkey. turkey, the same bird JFK pardonned. where did Tip O'Neill get the second L. did he get it from NASA. was it originally NASAL. Chris Matthews was the chief of staff for Tippy. could it be that they landed inside the nostril of Chris Matthews instead of on the moon?!

i'm just asking questions!
You really should stop drinking

We know they tried to fake the landing on Mars. Remember this documentary:

Forum List

Back