Stephen Miller

31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

What do you, the reader, think of his performance?

Not much hair for a 31 year old.

Well, that the most intelligent analysis that a lefty has offered so far.

31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

He appears to be a psychopath.

9nrbhi.jpg

I didn't watch all the way though, but he seemed good.

Your godwin is noted. YOu lose the thread.

He did seem good, almost as if he is a Nazi.
How dense and consistent from you. You attack someone's credibility with none of your own.

I don't follow every iota of what's going on and only heard him once, all I need to do is see who is outraging the lefties. Sounds like he's got it.

That guy is a sad case. He's very bright and knowledgeable (about the things he's actually looks into), and a "true believer," a zealot really, but like many sycophants and lapdogs everywhere, he's got no sense of integrity. Unless he develops one, he's not going to go far. There's hope for him, however, he's still young-ish.

9nrbhi.jpg

Yes, he is a bit like that.

How dense and consistent from you. You attack someone's credibility with none of your own.

I don't follow every iota of what's going on and only heard him once, all I need to do is see who is outraging the lefties. Sounds like he's got it.
In other word, you do not have to have any knowledge of a subject to voice an opinion.

9nrbhi.jpg

Yes, he is a bit like that.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

In other word, you do not have to have any knowledge of a subject to voice an opinion.
I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything.

I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything.

Liberals have been scientifically proven to be the WORST at understanding people different then themselves.

Read what else you wrote. You are clueless.

Is there any purpose to this thread other than character assassination?

A warning, which very stupid (literally) people won't heed. It can, and has happened here.
Is everyone who's tired of wetbacks riding the backs of hard working real Americans a Nazi?
Wetbacks are from Syria, Iran, Yemen, etc etc?

I only managed two minutes of that vid. What a puke the guy is.

If you watched it all, it would be more than a puke - it's a pile of hate wrapped in bullshit by a wannabe Hannibal Lecter.

The only reason you leftists even pay attention to him is because he made an impression and you feel you have to destroy him.

The only reason you rightist agree with him is you too are out of touch with reality.

That's it? THAT is all you got for justification??

Man, you guys sure know how to shoot an unloaded gun.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Liberals have been scientifically proven to be the WORST at understanding people different then themselves.

I really believe you are nuts. That's not meant as a personal attack, my reasoning is justified by reality, something which you seem not able to comprehend.

Read what else you wrote. You are clueless.
I'm clueless about how you can even exist. You are too stupid to breathe.

The only reason you leftists even pay attention to him is because he made an impression and you feel you have to destroy him.

The only reason you rightist agree with him is you too are out of touch with reality.

That's it? THAT is all you got for justification??

Man, you guys sure know how to shoot an unloaded gun.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Or speculate to no end...

he reminded me of a middle management asshole in the PO... the kind of ass you would want to reach over and smack after talking with him for a few minutes...arrogant little piss ants....

NOt crawling on your belly is not the same as arrogant.

you dont even know what i am talking about....unless you worked in the PO....so try some other comment....

the far left ones yes,but they aint no different at understanding those different from themselves as the far right is.....

He angrily parroted the Parties the established talking points and guided all questions to the Parties established talking points. Goebbels would be proud.

Forum List

Back