Stephen Miller

He did seem good, almost as if he is a Nazi.
How dense and consistent from you. You attack someone's credibility with none of your own.

I don't follow every iota of what's going on and only heard him once, all I need to do is see who is outraging the lefties. Sounds like he's got it.
In other word, you do not have to have any knowledge of a subject to voice an opinion.
I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything.
Read what else you wrote. You are clueless.
I'm clueless about how you can even exist. You are too stupid to breathe.
You have no reply, so you just do ignorant. I accept your capitulation.

How dense and consistent from you. You attack someone's credibility with none of your own.

I don't follow every iota of what's going on and only heard him once, all I need to do is see who is outraging the lefties. Sounds like he's got it.
In other word, you do not have to have any knowledge of a subject to voice an opinion.
I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything.
I accept you had no answer for:

"I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything."

You stupid smug dishonest asshole.

"I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything."

Read what you wrote. You started to explain your ignorance.

Read what you wrote. You started to explain your ignorance.

Miller is just plain creepy and thinks Trump is bigger than any branch of government. He's the supreme commanders.

Don't believe me... listen to this little worm's own words:
  • “Our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see, as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.”
Don't forget all these little Hitlers were hand picked by Adoph himself.

The words "very substantial" does not equal "bigger than any branch of government.

Try to listen to what HE says, not the voices in your head.

Do you disagree with the claim that the President has "very substantial" power?

No, it's the "and will not be questioned" that followed that is telling.

31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

What do you, the reader, think of his performance?

He reminds me more of Goebbels

Note: More honest feedback can be ascertained from a lamp post. icewesel has proved himself to be a toxic, mendacious, willfully ignorant and self-righteousness jerk.

Note: More honest feedback can be ascertained from a lamp post. icewesel has proved himself to be a toxic, mendacious, willfully ignorant and self-righteousness jerk.
The human mirror speaks. I'm sorry, you and your ilk are subhumans.

31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

i saw him on some political show the other day.....seemed like an arrogant fuck.....some of these people trump has picked are a piece of work....

He's also advocating some type of fascist dictatorial nation where the courts have no power and the president can't be challenged.

Insane was more like what I saw.

Is everyone who's tired of wetbacks riding the backs of hard working real Americans a Nazi?
I have a feeling whom you call a Nazi I call a a Patriot.

You have every right to offer that opinion, the reader has every right to question your attachment to reality. Your use of the pejorative "wetbacks" is telling, and an example of scapegoating a minority, a fixture in historically fascist governments.

Says they guy using multiple Godwins.

If the shoe fits

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg
Thanks for proving my point.

i saw him on some political show the other day.....seemed like an arrogant fuck.....some of these people trump has picked are a piece of work....

He's also advocating some type of fascist dictatorial nation where the courts have no power and the president can't be challenged.

When did he do that?

Tell us how you really feel?

When did he do that?

I guess comprehension isn't your thing.

I love how trumpsters try to ignore reality.

When did he do that?

See! A lamppost has more insight than iceweasel!

When did he do that?

I guess comprehension isn't your thing.

I love how trumpsters try to ignore reality.
I did pick up on you deflecting from the question, however.

Is everyone who's tired of wetbacks riding the backs of hard working real Americans a Nazi?
I have a feeling whom you call a Nazi I call a a Patriot.

You have every right to offer that opinion, the reader has every right to question your attachment to reality. Your use of the pejorative "wetbacks" is telling, an example of scapegoating a minority, a fixture in historically fascist governments.

Lefty has no problem throwing around terms he doesn't understand like Nazi and Fascist which really is a description of Leftist Political Tyranny. But call an illegal and illegal....and well then.....they are offended.

Forum List

Back