Steps in Federal Due Process of Criminal Justice

In this case? None. No crime’s listed. What President has been removed from office by the Senate? None. You’re question goes nowhere because no POTUS has been removed. I’m sure if the Senate ever does this, because the vast majority are lawyers, criminal charges would be recommended. Now, again you dodge the questions at hand:
“What misdemeanor did Trump commit?” J-walk? Run a stop sign?
“What crime did Trump commit?” Murder? Larceny?

Trump committed no crime...and that point is totally irrelevant because no crime is necessary.

No matter how many times you make this same thread, that will not change.
Count how many times Republicans in the Senate (lawyers) bring up the point of this thread in comments from the floor.

Then why are you whining about witnesses during the Senate "trial?" If you don't care about due process, then just accept whatever the Pubbies in the Senate want to do.

I will send you 1000 bucks for every post you can find of me talking about witness during the Senate trial.

You people just make shit up because you have nothing else.

The whole thing is a political show, nothing more, nothing less.
Then shut the fuck up.

Why do facts trigger you people so damn much?

Justice is handled by the Judicial Branch of government ... like courts and stuff ...

Impeachment and removal from office is strictly political ... has nothing to do with justice ...

Why are you afraid 18 Republican Senators will flip and vote to remove The Donald? ... because there's better things to fear ...
Then why is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding?

Because the VP is not considered to be impartial. The VP presides over all lower impeachment cases.

Then of course you'd agree that the Dem Senators running fr Prez must recuse themselves, right?

Why?

Because they are not impartial. It is a CLEAR conflict o interest.

No Senator is impartial, they all have their party loyalties.

Justice is handled by the Judicial Branch of government ... like courts and stuff ...

Impeachment and removal from office is strictly political ... has nothing to do with justice ...

Why are you afraid 18 Republican Senators will flip and vote to remove The Donald? ... because there's better things to fear ...
Then why is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding?

Because the VP is not considered to be impartial. The VP presides over all lower impeachment cases.

Then of course you'd agree that the Dem Senators running fr Prez must recuse themselves, right?

Why?

Because they are not impartial. It is a CLEAR conflict o interest.
Fie!Fie! Fie! This unjustified impeachment of OUR President of the United States of America!

Then how can you have a trial without a crime? Andrew Johnson violated the Term of Office Act (a crime), Bill Clinton perjured himself and lied under oath (a crime). Bottom line is the President of the United States is a citizen of the United States and has the same due process rights as any other citizen.

Because it is not a criminal trial. Why is this so damn confusing for you?

Then why are you whining about witnesses during the Senate "trial?" If you don't care about due process, then just accept whatever the Pubbies in the Senate want to do.

I will send you 1000 bucks for every post you can find of me talking about witness during the Senate trial.

Then shut the fuck up.

Fact: The Democrats have shown no “crime” or “misdemeanor” has been committed by President Trump. This is the lowest act of political vendetta I have ever seen!

Then shut the fuck up.

They don't trigger me. I just find your whining about them annoying.

Then shut the fuck up.

They don't trigger me. I just find your whining about them annoying.

I am not the one whining ,that would be the author of the thread.

All I have done is provide the facts.

Then how can you have a trial without a crime? Andrew Johnson violated the Term of Office Act (a crime), Bill Clinton perjured himself and lied under oath (a crime). Bottom line is the President of the United States is a citizen of the United States and has the same due process rights as any other citizen.

Of course it is. “Crimes” and “misdemeanors” are always at the center of criminal justice due process and a “trial.” Trump should have Supreme Court give...at least...an advisory opinion on the fact that Democrats have no criminal charges that have been delivered to the Senate. Trump’s lawyers will 100% bring this-up.

The Founding Fathers NEVER intended it to be political.

Of course it is. “Crimes” and “misdemeanors” are always at the center of criminal justice due process and a “trial.” Trump should have Supreme Court give...at least...an advisory opinion on the fact that Democrats have no criminal charges that have been delivered to the Senate. Trump’s lawyers will 100% bring this-up.

Not crimes, "high crimes".

Are you really this stupid?

Of course they did, they designed it that way.

So you believe Boeing intentionally designed the 737 Max to crash?

Oh...I see...a “CRIME.” There is no such thing as a “high crime” in our system of jurisprudence. Is there a “medium” crime? Is there a “low crime?” Is there a “medium rare” crime? Crime = criminal justice due process.

So you believe Boeing intentionally designed the 737 Max to crash?

Of course not. But they knew it had issues and ignored them in favor of more profit.

As for the FF, they designed it to be a political process...but I doubt they ever envisioned this abuse of the process.

No they did not. Of the 55 men at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 almost all were lawyers. Based on English common law that they studied...they expected It to be anything but political. These men compromised and in 1787 there were NO political parties.

Oh...I see...a “CRIME.” There is no such thing as a “high crime” in our system of jurisprudence.

You are starting to figure it out, you are right there is no such a thing as a high crime in our system of jurisprudence....but there is in our political system of impeachment.

You just defeated your own threads you have been posting daily for the last week

List one...show me the legal definition of a “high crime?”

List one...show me the legal definition of a “high crime?”

It is not a legal term dumb ass...how many times do I have to say the same damn thing.

Oh...I see...a “CRIME.” There is no such thing as a “high crime” in our system of jurisprudence.

You are starting to figure it out, you are right there is no such a thing as a high crime in our system of jurisprudence....but there is in our political system of impeachment.

You just defeated your own threads you have been posting daily for the last week
Can’t you understand a citizen of the United States has been placed “on trial?” So you hate him and want to violate his due process rights. Some Libertarian you are.

Forum List

Back