Steps in Federal Due Process of Criminal Justice

Then how can you have a trial without a crime? Andrew Johnson violated the Term of Office Act (a crime), Bill Clinton perjured himself and lied under oath (a crime). Bottom line is the President of the United States is a citizen of the United States and has the same due process rights as any other citizen.

Because it is not a criminal trial. Why is this so damn confusing for you?
Of course it is. “Crimes” and “misdemeanors” are always at the center of criminal justice due process and a “trial.” Trump should have Supreme Court give...at least...an advisory opinion on the fact that Democrats have no criminal charges that have been delivered to the Senate. Trump’s lawyers will 100% bring this-up.

Not crimes, "high crimes".

Are you really this stupid?
List one...show me the legal definition of a “high crime?”

It is not a legal term dumb ass...how many times do I have to say the same damn thing.
Oh...but a citizen is on “trial” for a “crime.” So you think their rights are forfeited?

Can’t you understand a citizen of the United States has been placed “on trial?” So you hate him and want to violate his due process rights. Some Libertarian you are.

I am against the impeachment, but that does not mean I have to ignore the facts like you.

That is the difference between you and I. You being a mindless partisan sheep has to ignore any and all facts that do not agree with what your party master tell you.

As for me, I can disagree with something but still understand the facts of the situation.

Of course it is. “Crimes” and “misdemeanors” are always at the center of criminal justice due process and a “trial.” Trump should have Supreme Court give...at least...an advisory opinion on the fact that Democrats have no criminal charges that have been delivered to the Senate. Trump’s lawyers will 100% bring this-up.

Not crimes, "high crimes".

Are you really this stupid?
List one...show me the legal definition of a “high crime?”

It is not a legal term dumb ass...how many times do I have to say the same damn thing.
Oh...but a citizen is on “trial” for a “crime.” So you think their rights are forfeited?

He is not on trial for a crime,why do you keep repeating this lie?

Can’t you understand a citizen of the United States has been placed “on trial?” So you hate him and want to violate his due process rights. Some Libertarian you are.

I am against the impeachment, but that does not mean I have to ignore the facts like you.

That is the difference between you and I. You being a mindless partisan sheep has to ignore any and all facts that do not agree with what your party master tell you.

As for me, I can disagree with something but still understand the facts of the situation.
Oh, so all citizens of the United States should be subject to “crimes” that are not considered “crimes” by our judicial system? Sounds pretty Orwellian. The facts are that if no “crime” or “misdemeanor” has been brought forth...the case is bullishit. No such thing as a “high crime” unless it’s on the books.

Oh, so all citizens of the United States should be subject to “crimes” that are not considered “crimes” by our judicial system? Sounds pretty Orwellian. The facts are that if no “crime” or “misdemeanor” has been brought forth...the case is bullishit. No such thing as a “high crime” unless it’s on the books.

You and I cannot be impeached, so that is not an issue.

As for 'high crimes' why do you hate the Constitution? it is right there written by our Founding Father whom you seem to hate also.

Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding...why do you keep posting this same bullshit night after night. It is like you do not even remember all the other threads where you posted the same fucking bullshit and got your ass handed to you in a basket.

Go look up what a "high crime" is...
I don't know what it is, but it sound like something criminal.

In this case? None. No crime’s listed. What President has been removed from office by the Senate? None. You’re question goes nowhere because no POTUS has been removed. I’m sure if the Senate ever does this, because the vast majority are lawyers, criminal charges would be recommended. Now, again you dodge the questions at hand:
“What misdemeanor did Trump commit?” J-walk? Run a stop sign?
“What crime did Trump commit?” Murder? Larceny?

Trump committed no crime...and that point is totally irrelevant because no crime is necessary.

No matter how many times you make this same thread, that will not change.

That's precious. So we can just impeach any president on anything we don't like about his actions. That's a pretty low bar. I think the founding fathers had something else in mind.

You and I cannot be impeached, so that is not an issue.

As for 'high crimes' why do you hate the Constitution? it is right there written by our Founding Father whom you seem to hate also.
Exactly how many statutory federal laws were on the books before the Constitution was ratified? Right at zero because the Constitution had not been ratified. So how can you say they meant it to be “political “ when clearly they meant it to be “legal” after the first Congress convened?

Oh...I see...a “CRIME.” There is no such thing as a “high crime” in our system of jurisprudence.

You are starting to figure it out, you are right there is no such a thing as a high crime in our system of jurisprudence....but there is in our political system of impeachment.

You just defeated your own threads you have been posting daily for the last week

They set a high bar. They use the term High to describe Crime. This was purposeful. Nothing worse than willful ignorance.

In this case? None. No crime’s listed. What President has been removed from office by the Senate? None. You’re question goes nowhere because no POTUS has been removed. I’m sure if the Senate ever does this, because the vast majority are lawyers, criminal charges would be recommended. Now, again you dodge the questions at hand:
“What misdemeanor did Trump commit?” J-walk? Run a stop sign?
“What crime did Trump commit?” Murder? Larceny?

Trump committed no crime...and that point is totally irrelevant because no crime is necessary.

No matter how many times you make this same thread, that will not change.

That's precious. So we can just impeach any president on anything we don't like about his actions. That's a pretty low bar. I think the founding fathers had something else in mind.

I agree they did, but they wrote it the way they wrote it. That cannot be helped.

They set a high bar. They use the term High to describe Crime. This was purposeful. Nothing worse than willful ignorance.

You are right, there is nothing worse than willful ignorance...so please quit being so and educate yourself on waht a "high crime" is.

Then how can you have a trial without a crime? Andrew Johnson violated the Term of Office Act (a crime), Bill Clinton perjured himself and lied under oath (a crime). Bottom line is the President of the United States is a citizen of the United States and has the same due process rights as any other citizen.

The Founding Fathers NEVER intended it to be political.

Of course they did, they designed it that way.
So you believe Boeing intentionally designed the 737 Max to crash?

Of course not. But they knew it had issues and ignored them in favor of more profit.

As for the FF, they designed it to be a political process...but I doubt they ever envisioned this abuse of the process.
No, they actually didn't.

Of course not. But they knew it had issues and ignored them in favor of more profit.

As for the FF, they designed it to be a political process...but I doubt they ever envisioned this abuse of the process.

Here is a tip for you....read the fucking Constitution.

Then come back and quit being such a fucking dumb ass.

I've already read it, dumbass. Where does it say that impeachments are supposed to be political?

I've already read it, dumbass. Where does it say that impeachments are supposed to be political?

You do not give the House of Representatives the sole Power of Impeachment unless it is a political process.

You do not give the House of Representatives the sole Power of Impeachment unless it is a political process.
Says you.

Geez ... bripat9643 ... quit being such a whiny brat ... watch and learn ... it's the first time for you so we understand you're nervous ... try to relax ... grab a beer and enjoy the show ... a Democrat impeaching the President is a Democrat NOT taking away your gun ...

I think the reading has been done. It’s vague. If you also look at the Amendment’s (which you seem to ignore ) EVERY citizen has due process when accused of a “CRIME?” How stupid are you? Perhaps you should read the Constitution and buck—up on criminal law.

I think the reading has been done. It’s vague. If you also look at the Amendment’s (which you seem to ignore ) EVERY citizen has due process when accused of a “CRIME?” How stupid are you? Perhaps you should read the Constitution and buck—up on criminal law.

This is true, everyone accused of a crime does have due process promised to them. But as you have correctly pointed out 100 times, Trump has not been accused of a crime, as no crime is necessary for impeachment. There are no criminal ramifications of being impeached, all that happens is that person is fired from their job.

Forum List

Back