Steve Bannon: "Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Drop the pipe and take a deep breath lefties. You are starting to drift into another dimension.

Any commentary from the fraudulent "Christians" on this forum?

Republicans hate the poor, they believe helping children is unnecessary, their health policy is "let him die". They think helping disaster victims is too expensive. They want gays dead. Remember "AIDS is God's cure for gay?"

And they elect Trump. Admire him. See him as a role model. Want to be like him. Figures.

Republicans hate the poor, they believe helping children is unnecessary, their health policy is "let him die". They think helping disaster victims is too expensive. They want gays dead. Remember "AIDS is God's cure for gay?"

And they elect Trump. Admire him. See him as a role model. Want to be like him. Figures.

They're disgusting hypocrites.

To quote "Patriot," Just how EVIL are conservatives anyway?

Darth Vader killed the emperor and brought balance back to the force.

He sounds like a good nominee.

Maybe he can use the force to choke Kim Jong Un.

I seriously can't fucking believe that Bannon said Satan is "good."

What the hell have we done?

We've broken the USA and allowed demons to infect the White House.

“Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization,” screenwriter Chris Weitz tweeted. Gary Whitta, who also worked on the film, followed up by adding, “Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women.”

'Star Wars' Against Hate: 'Rogue One' Writers Get Political

I see you give political importance to the musings of entertainers.

I heard a rumor they are going to make Finn and Poe a homosexual couple in Episode 8.
And if they do, so what?

We're all going to die. Just like we did in 1981. Reagan started WWIII and we all died, just as the Democrats told us. They're always correct, aren't they?

“Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization,” screenwriter Chris Weitz tweeted. Gary Whitta, who also worked on the film, followed up by adding, “Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women.”

I heard a rumor they are going to make Finn and Poe a homosexual couple in Episode 8.
And if they do, so what?

They will lose the kid traffic, and the repeat kid traffic, because despite media reports to the contrary, rational parents don't subscribe to media-induced behavior mod.

And if they do, so what?

They will lose the kid traffic, and the repeat kid traffic, because despite media reports to the contrary, rational parents don't subscribe to media-induced behavior mod.
I suggest you find a hobby

We're all going to die. Just like we did in 1981. Reagan started WWIII and we all died, just as the Democrats told us. They're always correct, aren't they?

"Not to walk on all fours. That is The Law. Are we not men?"

And if they do, so what?

I suggest you find a hobby

I have one. Pays enormously well.

emmanuel-missionary-baptist-church-remember-satan-was-the-first-to-1977171.png

Forum List

Back