Steve Bannon: "Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

“Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization,” screenwriter Chris Weitz tweeted. Gary Whitta, who also worked on the film, followed up by adding, “Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women.”

'Star Wars' Against Hate: 'Rogue One' Writers Get Political

I see you give political importance to the musings of entertainers.

I heard a rumor they are going to make Finn and Poe a homosexual couple in Episode 8.
And if they do, so what?

They will lose the kid traffic, and the repeat kid traffic, because despite media reports to the contrary, rational parents don't subscribe to media-induced behavior mod.
I suggest you find a hobby

I have one. Pays enormously well.
Not well enough that your life isn't affected by fictional characters apparently

I see you give political importance to the musings of entertainers.

I heard a rumor they are going to make Finn and Poe a homosexual couple in Episode 8.
And if they do, so what?

They will lose the kid traffic, and the repeat kid traffic, because despite media reports to the contrary, rational parents don't subscribe to media-induced behavior mod.

Not well enough that your life isn't affected by fictional characters apparently

Au contraire. Enough to feel at times that I myself am a fictional character. :funnyface:

And if they do, so what?

Au contraire. Enough to feel at times that I myself am a fictional character. :funnyface:
Good for you. You can pretend the next 4 years away.

Gawd, I'm so looking forward to the next eight.

The country may not even survive the next 2

The country may not even survive the next 2

Sure it will, but it will make you people crazy.

Oh. Never mind.

I am an atheist, I voted Trump. If my self driving car AI develops a conscience and decides life is futile and decides to kill parasitical humans in the process and crash into a tree, what can I do?

I am an atheist, I voted Trump. If my self driving car AI develops a conscience and decides life is futile and decides to kill parasitical humans in the process and crash into a tree, what can I do?
You can hope it won't discriminate against you

Trump got my vote, liberal bitching and whining cliched it. Oh my gaud.

What do the Christians here who voted for Trump have to say about Bannon's shining endorsing of the dark lord?

Forum List

Back