🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Steve Bannon Threatens Bill Barr Will Be Put on Trial If GOP Takes Power

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I get so happy when they start turning on each other! There’s no loyalty whatsoever as they throw each other under the bus to save themselves!

The circus is here!

I get so happy when they start turning on each other! There’s no loyalty whatsoever as they throw each other under the bus to save themselves!

The circus is here!

Bannon is a moonbat and moron who needs to learn to shut up a lot.

He certainly won't be part of any campaign for the next president nor an advisor.

Really? Do you ever listen to his Warroom? Seems pretty sensible to me. If I were Barr, I'd take the threat seriously.
If he sounds reasonable to you, you probably need to take a hard look at yourself.

Bannon is by every measure and extremist and a nut and I say that as a guy who's never voted for a democrat outside of local elections who cast his first vote in 1982 and hasn't missed an election since.

Bannon's the big winner in this current wave of autocratic White "Christian" Nationalism. He's getting exactly what he wants, including the chaos.
Don't condemn people because they know who they vote for sells them out. And there is no bull crap you spouted. You live your way and let others live their way. Stop interfering.

Don't condemn people because they know who they vote for sells them out. And there is no bull crap you spouted. You live your way and let others live their way. Stop interfering.
An observation is "interfering"? No.

But I appreciate your demonstration of defensiveness. Always a good sign.

Good thing YOU don't condemn people, huh?

You can tell when bannon is around by the odor he emanates!

Attachments

• 257765887_5100157490012523_2999047082342660369_n.jpg
    257765887_5100157490012523_2999047082342660369_n.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 10

Forum List

Back