Steve Bannon To Report To Prison Monday After Supreme Court Declines To Give Him Reprieve

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Steve Bannon is going to prison.

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected a last-ditch bid by the longtime Donald Trump ally to stave off a four-month sentence for defying subpoenas from the Jan. 6 select committee three years ago.

The high court’s decision — a one-sentence denial without explanation — means the influential right-wing podcaster will head to prison on July 1, with his release date just days before the November 2024 election.

Bannon will become the second former Trump aide to serve prison time for blowing off a subpoena from the House panel, established by then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi to investigate Trump’s bid to subvert the 2020 election and the pro-Trump riot that threatened Congress on Jan. 6, 2021. Peter Navarro is nearing the end of his own four-month sentence in a federal prison in Miami.

Steve Bannon is going to prison.

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected a last-ditch bid by the longtime Donald Trump ally to stave off a four-month sentence for defying subpoenas from the Jan. 6 select committee three years ago.

The high court’s decision — a one-sentence denial without explanation — means the influential right-wing podcaster will head to prison on July 1, with his release date just days before the November 2024 election.

Bannon will become the second former Trump aide to serve prison time for blowing off a subpoena from the House panel, established by then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi to investigate Trump’s bid to subvert the 2020 election and the pro-Trump riot that threatened Congress on Jan. 6, 2021. Peter Navarro is nearing the end of his own four-month sentence in a federal prison in Miami.
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I wish him no ill, and he has my best wishes on not dropping the soap, in Gen Pop.

Forum List

Back