Steve Bannon’s Statement on Donald Trump Jr.

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The first thing you will notice in Bannon's statement is that he does not disavow a word of the quotes attributed to him in Michael Wolff's book, Fire and Fury.

Some really big financial powerhouses have sent the word high and low that Steve Bannon is now persona non grata in the pseudocon world, including one of the financiers of Breitbart. Bannon's job at Breitbart might not survive this brouhaha, and that is probably what has inspired his statement of contrition below.

The first thing you will notice in Bannon's statement is that he does not disavow a word of the quotes attributed to him in Michael Wolff's book, Fire and Fury.

Some really big financial powerhouses have sent the word high and low that Steve Bannon is now persona non grata in the pseudocon world, including one of the financiers of Breitbart. Bannon's job at Breitbart might not survive this brouhaha, and that is probably what has inspired his statement of contrition below.

It was announced on the radio today that his statement that Donald Jr. arranged and attended a meeting with the czar was a misquote.
So what else was a misquote.
On the other hand, I'm not stupid enough to be influenced by a hypnotic Russian commercial unless it has a ton of cleavage.

Is this not a post that you placed here?????

"Bannon self-identifies as an alt-right

I know it must chafe you rubes to learn that your strings have been being pulled by a Nazi all this time, but I have been trying to tell you for a very long time.

Bannon has absolutely depended on the utter ignorance and stupidity of you puppets. You are nothing but useful idiots to him."

I know it must chafe you rubes to learn that your strings have been being pulled by a Nazi all this time, but I have been trying to tell you for a very long time.

Bannon has absolutely depended on the utter ignorance and stupidity of you puppets. You are nothing but useful idiots to him."
Bannon is a white supremacist and a neonazi. He refused to send his kids to any school Jews attended.
Trump: I pick the best people.

It was announced on the radio today that his statement that Donald Jr. arranged and attended a meeting with the czar was a misquote.
So what else was a misquote.
On the other hand, I'm not stupid enough to be influenced by a hypnotic Russian commercial unless it has a ton of cleavage.
Listening to Rush or Hannity?

g5000, remember this??????

At his core, Trump is a New York liberal. However, he is currently in the thrall of Steve Bannon. Trump is Bannon's sock puppet.

Like all hucksters, Donald Trump is a totally stupid idiot. Once you realize just how stupid this guy is, everything he says is better than watching stand up comedy.

I mean, this is a guy who went to a women's luncheon and asked the room if any of them had ever heard of Susan B. Anthony.:lol:

Trump thinks that if he didn't know something until five minutes ago, neither does anyone else. That's how egotistical and unbelievably stupid the man is.

But.... Dale... there is clearly a difference between publishing propaganda on a media site dedicated to publishing propaganda, and having conversations with friends over dinner. Duh, man. Use that lump between your ears.

Bannon is a white supremacist and a neonazi. He refused to send his kids to any school Jews attended.

That leftards are hitching their wagons to as it pertains to his book about Trump???????? What a difference a few days make....LMAO!!!!

Trump hosted the NRA at the White House on the anniversary of Sandy Hook Massacre.

Clueless is too slight a word for him.

That leftards are hitching their wagons to as it pertains to his book about Trump???????? What a difference a few days make....LMAO!!!!
Millions upon millions of people will be reading FIRE and FURY. It’s already #1 on Amazon.
Everyone will get to know the real DT. More astute people already do.
I saw thru that racist carnival barker on day one. You bought it all.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Bannon, bane of the leftard clown posse pre release of his book? Now trumpeted as a truth revealing czar.............by the leftard clown posse.......do I need to spell it out more for ya? Help me help ya out........

Of all the quotes attributed to him, Bannon felt it necessary to clarify only one.

So it appears all the other quotes were accurate. Bannon called Trump's daughter "dumb as a brick", etc. :lol:

And now our five year old President has a new name for Steve Bannon.

"Sloppy Steve".

Forum List

Back