Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.
It don't surprise me all crooks but don't change the fact democRats are evil.

It don't surprise me all crooks but don't change the fact democRats are evil.
It took you over a year to come up with that and that's the best you can do??

face-palm-gif.278959

The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud. You're confusing the Clinton Foundation with the Trump Charitable Foundation which was a fraud.
If The Clinton Foundation wasn’t a fraud why did the donations drop off so abruptly when she lost the Presidential election?

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.

I'd suspect nearly all the money would come from hate filled xenophobic republicans. It couldn't happen to a nicer lot of gullible fools.

Building the wall was the right thing to do. We should enact some sort of immigrant tax to pay for it.

I might have been the right thing but it was an election ploy and all the xenophobes jumped at it.
Trump lied about who would pay for it and again, you took the bait. Since then his pathetic construction attempt has washed away in places. Way to go Donny.

If The Clinton Foundation wasn’t a fraud why did the donations drop off so abruptly when she lost the Presidential election?

Because the donors trying to curry favor stopped donating, along with the solicitation in general dropping off. That doesn't mean they got favors. Look at Trump's conman slush fund donations, after he got his fat orange ass handed to him. Now he is doing pay per view boxing to service his debt.

I might have been the right thing but it was an election ploy and all the xenophobes jumped at it.
Trump lied about who would pay for it and again, you took the bait. Since then his pathetic construction attempt has washed away in places. Way to go Donny.
Of course it was the right thing to do. Keeping Americans safe is important. Protecting our heritage is important.

The former governor of New York issued an illegal executive order that resulted in the deaths of an estimated 10,000 mostly elderly people in N.Y. nursing homes but the NY judicial system spends time investigating complicated fund raising by agents of the former president. Something stinks in NY.

Of course it was the right thing to do. Keeping Americans safe is important. Protecting our heritage is important.

I'm not disputing that. You failed to recognise it was an electoral ploy to drain money from your suckers and you fell for it.
It was your money which paid for the childproof netting he put up. Not Mexico. Now bannon syphoned it off and trousered the lot.
You got sucked in again by your own party. Well done sunshine. You never learn.

Money is a necessary part of politics.

Trump's new PAC will do wonderful things in 2024.
So why shouldn't I believe you are comfortable with bannon stealing their money?
Just imagine if one of Bidens aids did that. Hypocrisy cones to mind.

Imagine if Biden had no less than 8 different campaign officials charged with felonies. They would be giving birth to live chickens. Instead they shill for the felons.
His ratings are already falling. A few Biden aides charged with corruption would make those rating plummet further.

Forum List

Back